剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
问她要不要去后座
and I asked if she wanted to go in the back seat, you know.
她说她宁愿去女厕
She said she'd rather use the ladies' room.
但我结婚那天真不是盖的
But the day I got married, that was something.
大家都在哭
Everybody was crying.
在婚礼上,她母亲哭了
During the ceremony, her mother cried, you know?
去饭店的路上,我太太哭了
All the way to the hotel, my wife cried.
她脱衣服的时候,我哭了
And when she got undressed, I cried, you know?
你愿意读我的短篇小说吗?
Did you read my short?
什麽?
Sorry?
我写作课上的短篇小说,我问你愿不愿意读读看
My short story from writing class. I asked if you would read it.
我读了,写得很好
I did. Excellent.
是吗?它在讲什麽?
Yeah? What was it about?
它在讲天鹅
It was about swans.
天鹅怎麽了?
What about swans?
早知道要考试,我就用功一点了
If I knew there was gonna be a test, I would've studied harder.
那就更用功一点,派特
Then study harder, Pat.
你有博士学位
You have a PhD.
对,但不是研究天鹅
Yep. Not in swans, though.
对
Yep.
我的车坏了
My car broke down.
让我再读一遍
Let me read it again. - My car, I tell you, Johnny.
车子不好是吗?我只有这辆车
Bad car, huh? - I got the only car.
被狗追的时候总是被追上
Dogs chase it, they catch it.
有什麽忠告吗?
Any words of advice?
我对毕业班的学生说…
I told the graduating class...
(洛克威尔国际公♥司♥)
-早安,艾伦 -谢谢
Good morning, Ellen. - Thank you.
重点不是重新粉刷或翻修,我们需要新的圣所
It's not about repainting or redoing. We need a new sanctuary.
教会的重点在于教友 而不是硬体设施,乔安
Well, a church is more about its parishioners
than its hardscape, Jo Ann.
也许吧 但如果这个教会不增加信众
That may be well and true
but this church isn't gonna be anything
就什麽也不是了 所以我们需要新的设施
if we don't grow the congregation.
And for that, we need a new facility.
那裡不只是老旧,贾姬,还很破烂
It's not just that it's old, Jackie. It's crappy.
想找新教会的人 不会想去一个破烂的地方
Nobody looking for a new house of worship wants crappy.
圣所应该要令人眼睛一亮
It should make a statement.
特别是如果我们要吸引年轻夫妻的话
Especially if we wanna draw the younger couples.
我们不就是年轻夫妻吗?
Well, aren't we supposed to be the younger couples?
你有什麽想法,艾伦?
Where's your head, Allan?
抱歉,什麽?
I'm sorry? What?
你有什麽想法?你觉得我们需要新的圣所吗?
Where's your head? You think we need a new sanctuary?
-这个嘛… -其实关于宗教…
Well...
生命与爱 重点在于其中蕴含的更新精神
You know, the thing about religion and life and love is that there's renewal in it.
对我来说 最能提倡更新精神的
And to me, nothing sells renewal better than
莫过于新事物了
you know, something new.
我同意 我们需要一栋大建筑
I agree. We need a major building.
如果我们看看 今年到目前为止的财务状况
So if we look at our finances year to date
会发现我们已经…
and we see that we are already...
-好耶 -讚
Yes! - Yes!
妳会以为应该是球队要振作起来
Well, you would think the teams themselves would have to clean up, not the referees
而不是裁判,但那样就太合理了,不是吗?
but I suppose that would just make too much sense, wouldn't it?
我们明天还要一起喝咖啡吗?
Well, are we still on for coffee tomorrow?
-太阳还会升起吗? -我再打给妳
Is the sun still planning to rise?
Well, I'll call you.
贝蒂又不舒服了吗?
So is Betty not feeling too good again?
头痛之类的
Some headaches and so forth. Probably stress-related.
可能跟压力有关
难道你没有什麽妙招 能让你老婆放鬆一下吗?
You haven't got any tricks up your sleeve to relax your bride, Allan?
我所有妙招贝蒂都见识过了
Betty's seen all my tricks.
我的车在这
Well, this is me.
告诉她我希望她早日康复
You tell her that I hope she's feeling better,
如果她想休息一下 随时可以把艾莉莎送过来
and you know, she can always drop Alisa off if she wants to rest.
-我会转告她的,谢谢妳 -好
I'll tell her that. Thank you. - Yeah.
确定我能放你们两个独处吗?
You sure I can trust you two alone?
好吧,晚安
Well, night.
肯蒂
Candy?
之前…在车上的时候
Before, in the car.
妳到底在打什麽主意?
What exactly was it that you had in mind?
上车
Get in.
你有兴趣搞外遇吗?
Would you be interested in having an affair?
我一直在想这件事
It's just something I've been thinking about
所以我想说出来 这样我就不必再想了
and so I wanted to say it so I don't have to think about it anymore.
好,我得到答桉了
不,我只是…
- Okay. Well, I got my answer. - No, no, it's just...
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I could.
我爱贝蒂
You know, I love Betty.
我们住在新墨西哥州时,她有外遇
And when we were living in New Mexico, she had an affair.
贝蒂吗?
Betty did?
我不敢相信
Well, I can't believe that.
我知道,我也不敢相信
I know. I couldn't believe it either.
那让我很受伤,我不想这样对她
It hurt me a lot and I wouldn't want to do that to her.
没关係,艾伦
That's fine, Allan.
我也爱派特,我也不想伤害他
I love Pat, too and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt him either.
-我喜欢派特 -对
I like Pat. - Yeah.
他的歌♥声是唱诗班裡最棒的
He has the best voice in the choir.
-还有,贝蒂又怀孕了 -真的?
Also, Betty just got pregnant again.
Really?
最近的事
Just recently.
所以那会对她很不公平
So that would really be unfair to her.
特别是我对妳的感觉
Especially since I don't feel the same way about you
跟我对她的感觉不一样
that I do about her.
所以我可能做不到
So I probably couldn't do something like that.
好
Okay.
我只是因为有这种感觉 所以提出这个选项
I was just putting the option out there because of how I felt.
但我绝对不想伤害你或你的婚姻
But I certainly don't want to hurt you or your marriage.
我只是想…
All I wanted to do was...
上♥床♥
go to bed.
但我不会再提了
But I won't mention it again.
晚安
Goodnight.
我觉得好丢脸
I feel so humiliated.
也许这样最好,亲爱的
It's probably for the best, sweetheart.
我不是想要什麽最好
I wasn't looking for what's best.
我追求的是更超越的东西
I was out for something more transcendent.
而且是他主动提的,是他找我谈这个
And he broached it! He invited the conversation.
他到底说了什麽?
What exactly did he say?
他问我在打什麽主意
He asked me what I had in mind
他明明很清楚我在打什麽主意
when he knew very well what I had in mind.
然后他上了我的车,拜託
And then he climbed into my car. I mean, come on.
还有…
他为什麽要亲我?
And, why did he kiss me?
就亲在嘴上
Right on the lips.
虽然不算热情
It wasn't exactly passionate.
但也不算仅止于友好的吻
But it wasn't a brotherly kiss either.
男人常常有无心之吻
Well, men kiss all the time when they don't mean it.
不,他是在等我採取行动
No, I think he's waiting for me to make it happen.
他不想恨自己对贝蒂不忠
He doesn't want to hate himself for being unfaithful to Betty.
所以他在等我主动採取行动
So he's waiting for me to make it happen.
他可以省省了
Well, he can forget about that.
我已经出牌了,就这样
I played my cards, and that will be that.
早安
Morning.
我的天啊,你是一隻鸟吗?
Well, my word in Heaven, are you a bird?
不,等等,你是飞机吧?
No, wait. You're a plane, aren't you?
我是超人
I'm Superman!
你是超人,你是钢铁英雄
You're Superman! You're man of steel!
你可能是我见过最超人的超人
You might be the super-est one I have ever seen.
-谢谢 -不客气
Well, thank you. - Well, you're welcome. Hey, honey!
-亲爱的 -妈
Hey, Mom. - You're back already, huh?
-妳要回来了? -只是放东西,我的南瓜装满了
Just to drop off. I filled my pumpkin.
对,没错
Yes, you did.
我要把东西倒出来再出去
I'm just gonna go dump it and come back out.
妳打算怎麽处理那些糖果,小姐?
Well, what do you expect to do with all that candy, young lady?
-我要跟伊恩交换 -好吧
I'll trade with Ian. - Okay.
-谢谢你陪他们走 -别客气
Thanks for walking with them. - Sure, sure.
-你有在路上看到派特和伊恩吗? -我有看到一个可怕的猫王
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表