剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
Did you see Pat and Ian on your travels?- I did see a pretty scary Elvis.
对,那就是派特
Yep, that would be Pat.
他跟猫王很难区分
Him and Elvis, it's kind of hard to tell them apart.
走吧,爸,我们走
Come on, Dad. Let's go!
-好,再见 -不给糖就捣蛋
Okay. Bye! - Trick or treat!
天啊,看看你,-嗡… -妳好,肯蒂
Oh, my goodness, look at you! Buzz...
-对 -如果我有脑袋就好了
If I could only have a brain!
看看你们多可爱
Look how cute you guys look.
看看你,别叮我
And look at you. Don't sting me!
邪恶女巫来了
The Wicked Witch of the West!
(祝妳生日快乐)
Happy birthday to you
天啊
Oh, my God. - I brought you a confection.
-我带了甜点给妳 -太好了
Yes. - And at the bakery
麵包店的人说,如果在早上十点前吃
they said if we ate it before 10.00am
就不会让屁♥股♥变大 至少不会那麽彻底
it won't make our asses fat.
At least, not completely.
-那我们是不是应该快点? -对,我们快点
Then, shall we? Hurry up! - Yes, we shall!
这就是为什麽信众会跟随妳
This is why your people follow you. - Yeah, I let them eat cake.
是吗?我请他们吃蛋糕?
Yeah, I let them eat cake.
-听我说… -我不喜欢这种语气
So, listen. - I don't like the sound of that.
还记得我跟妳说过 我在中西大学
Remember I told you about that other job offer
有另一个工作机会吗?
I had at Midwestern University?
-妳婉拒了 -对
Which you turned down. - Yeah, well...
-后来我重新考虑过了 -什麽意思?
It turns out, I reconsidered. - What do you mean?
有人指出 主教不是每天都会开出这种条件
It was pointed out that the bishop
doesn't make offers like this every day.
-但那工作在威契托瀑布 -我会来回跑
But it's in Wichita Falls. - I'll come back and forth.
妳会来回跑?那有两百哩远
What do you mean you'll come back and forth?- It's, like, 200 miles away.
肯蒂,这是我的下一个使命
Candy, this is my next calling.
我该怎麽办?妳是我最好的朋友
What am I gonna do? You're my best friend.
-我们的友谊不会改变 -对,但妳不会在这裡
Our friendship won't change. - No, but you won't be here.
-谁来取代妳的位子? -我们会找到很棒的人
And who's gonna replace you? - We'll find somebody great.
能盖好新圣所的人
Somebody who can get the new sanctuary built.
天啊
Oh, my God.
妳是我在这裡唯一能倾诉的人,贾姬
You are the only one I have to talk to here, Jackie.
那不是真的,妳有雪莉
That is not true. You have Sherry.
妳是教会的交际花
And you're the belle of the ball at church.
我是说,雪莉就是雪莉
I mean, Sherry is...
Sherry, but...
但亲爱的,妳是我的心肝宝贝
Honey, you're my heart.
你好?
Hello?
肯蒂,妳好,我是艾伦,艾伦葛尔
Candy. Hi, it's Allan. Allan Gore.
你好。-妳好
Well, hey. - Hey, hi.
我明天得去麦金尼检查轮胎和换胎
I have to go to McKinney tomorrow to get my tires checked and rotated
我知道要开蛮久的车
and I know it's a drive
但我在想妳愿不愿意跟我一起吃午餐
but I was wondering if you might like to have some lunch with me.
多聊聊我们之前谈的那件事
You know, to talk a little more
about what we were talking about before.
好
Okay.
好啊,可以
Okay, fine.
12点如何?
Well, how's 12 o'clock?
-我们那裡见 -好,我们那裡见
I'll meet you there. - Okay.
-好,再见 -再见
Meet you there. Bye-bye. - Okay, bye.
-我们说到哪了? -那是谁?
Where were we? - Who was that?
就是某个人。 -某个人?
It's just somebody. - Somebody?
某个我在考虑跟他搞外遇的人
Somebody I'm thinking about having an affair with.
妳告诉我是因为妳要我劝妳打消念头
You told me that because you want me to talk you out of it.
我和派特,我们…
Pat and I, we...
我们算是遇到瓶颈了
Well, we kind of hit a plateau. - Every marriage hits one of them.
-每段婚姻都会遇到瓶颈 -我想妳的婚姻就是
Well, I suppose yours did and you did nothing about it.
-而妳却什麽也不做 -什麽意思?
Meaning what? If I'd had an affair, Bill would still be taking
如果我有外遇 比尔还会帮我倒垃圾吗?
out my garbage? - I'm talking about
我现在说的是我的垃圾,而我不想屈就于它
my garbage right now, and not wanting to settle for it.
抱歉,我不是那个意思 派特不是垃圾
Sorry, that came out wrong. Pat is not garbage.
肯蒂,我有前门朋友和后门朋友
Candy, I got front-door friends and back-door friends.
前门朋友会在有事情时上门
Front-door friends show up when they have a reason.
他们会敲门,说出得体的话
They knock. They say the right thing.
后门朋友会直接从厨房♥后门闯进来
Back-door friends, they just bang in through the kitchen door
想说什麽就说什麽
and drop whatever's on their mind.
妳是我最棒的后门朋友
You are my best back-door friend
所以我要直接把心裡的话说出来
so I am gonna drop my mind on your table here.
这不会有好下场的
This will come to no good.
贾姬,我做了所有妻子该做的事
Jackie, I have done all the things a wife is supposed to do.
打理家裡、照顾孩子、做饭
The house, the kids, the meals.
回报在哪?
Where is the payback?
亲爱的,这就是回报
Honey, this is the payback.
相信我,我是个已经失去这一切的人
Take it from me. Somebody who lost it.
我看得出来妳心意已决
I can see your mind's made up.
每个…
Each...
-再次谢谢你,罗尼 -不客气
Thanks again, Ronnie. - You're welcome.
-别太劳累了 -好
Don't work too hard. - All right.
妳来了
Hi! You're here.
-妳好 -你好
Hi. - Hey.
我带了这张小卡片给妳
Brought you this little card.
真贴心
Wow, that is so sweet.
(火♥辣♥恋人)
就是这样
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是担心
I just worry, you know?
仔细想想,贾姬就等于教会
Jackie is the church when you think about it.
我只希望她不会和我们渐行渐远
I just hope she doesn't become a stranger.
怎麽可能不会?至少会有一点吧
Well, how can she not?
At least, a little.
据我所知 去威契托瀑布要开三小时的车
Wichita Falls is a three-hour drive last I checked.
老实说,我不知道 我们要怎麽找人取代她
And, frankly, I don't know how we're gonna go about replacing her.
我不想加入乏味古板的教会
And I don't want to belong to some stodgy-podgy church.
-不,那太可怕了 -太可怕了
No, that would be awful. - Awful.
我们该谈谈我们的孩子了吗?
Well, should we talk about our kids now?
还是多聊聊派特?
Or maybe more Pat.
他高中时是很厉害的小号♥手 我讲过这个了吗?
He was a champion trumpeter in high school. Did I cover that?
对不起,我从没做过这种事
I'm sorry. I've never done anything like this before.
我也没有
I haven't either.
如果被贝蒂发现 我会永远无法原谅自己
I would never be able to forgive myself
if Betty ever found out.
那对她来说会是很大的打击
That would just be devastating to her.
我也有同感
I feel the same.
我们必须非常小心
We would have to be so careful
除了我们以外不能让任何人知道
that no one would ever know, except us.
没错
That's right.
我一直在想妳说的话
I've been thinking a lot about what you said about...
只想上♥床♥
just wanting to go to bed, not getting too emotionally involved
不想投入太多感情之类的
and so forth.
这对我来说很重要
That would be very important to me.
我也是,艾伦
Me too, Allan.
我只想好好享受
God, I just want to enjoy myself.
不伤害自己或他人
Without hurting myself or anyone else.
我觉得我们应该再考虑一下
Well...
I think we should think about it some more.
想想风险 再决定我们是否愿意冒这个险
Think about the hazards
and decide whether or not we're willing to take the risk.
好
Fine.
对,我想我们该那麽做
Yeah, I think we should.
所以计划是再考虑一下?
So that's the plan, then? To think about it some more?
我想是的
I think so.
(乐趣)
(原因)
(性♥爱♥)
我不确定我还能忍♥受多少次 这种策略会议
I'm not sure how many more of these strategy sessions I can take.
对,我知道,我们还是小心为上
Yeah, I know. We just... We just can't be too careful.
如果你不快点跟我上♥床♥
You know, if you don't go to bed with me pretty soon
你永远无法达到我对你在床上的期望
you'll never be able to live up to the expectations
I have of you in bed.
别以为我没想过
Yeah, don't think I haven't thought about that.
或许再一次策划会议吧
Maybe just one more planning session.
-我们可以在这裡谈 -在妳家?
We can have it here.
- At your house? - Yeah, we can meet for lunch.
对,我们可以一起吃午餐 人总得吃饭吧?
People need to eat, right?
-今天工作怎麽样? -这…
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表