剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
不…对不起
No, no, I'm sorry.
我只是听说妳和艾伦在努力中,我…
I just heard you and Allan were trying.
I...
我道歉,是我太逾越了
I... I apologize. I overstepped.
-贝蒂,我真的很抱歉 -没关係…
Betty, I'm really sorry. - It's fine...
你的歌♥声真的很棒
You really do have a wonderful singing voice.
谢谢,谢谢妳
Thank you. Thank you.
-好 -我来…
Got it...
-妳还好吗? -我没事…
Are you okay?
I'm fine. I'm fine.
-对… -妳确定?对
Are you sure? - Yeah. Yeah.
-你没事吧? -我没事
Are you okay? - I'm fine.
那就好,妳不想坐一下吗?
Good. Okay. - You don't wanna sit for a bit?
不用,我很好,艾伦。我没事,谢谢
No, I'm fine, Allan. I'm fine, thank you.
-好 -谢谢
All right. - Thanks.
抱歉,我得加强沟通
Sorry. I gotta communicate.
妳说他闻起来像翻云覆雨的味道 是什麽意思?
What do you mean he smelled like sex?
我的意思就是 他闻起来像翻云覆雨的味道
I mean he smelled like sex.
我们说的是同一个艾伦葛尔吗?
Are we talking about the same Allan Gore?
是啊,我知道
Oh, yeah. I know.
我知道,但男人的长相和味道 可以是两回事
But how a man looks and smells can be two totally different things.
而且…
And plus...
而且什麽?
Plus what?
我感觉…
Well, I was kind of...
他也喜欢我的味道
getting the sense that he was liking the smell of me, too.
好像有可能往那个方向发展
Like it could maybe go in that direction.
什麽方向?
What direction?
-我不是说我会那麽做 -肯蒂
I'm not saying that I would ever... - Candy.
只是贾姬的事…
It's just this whole thing with Jackie.
给人一种打开了罐头的感觉
Maybe it's just kind of opened up a can.
什麽罐头?
What can?
表裡不一的罐头
The "content is not all it's cracked up to be" can.
我爸以前常跟我说
You know, my father, he used to say to me
「肯蒂,如果妳不成长 那马上就要死到临头了」
"Candy, if you ain't growing, you're dying."
他还说
And he would also say
「如果妳不寻找」
"If you ain't searching...
「就是迷失了」
you're lost."
艾伦葛尔?
Allan Gore?
反正他不可能会让人坠入爱河
Honey, he'd be "fall-in-love-proof" anyway.
看看他的长相就知道了
Just take a look at him.
还有什麽比那更不会让人坠入爱河?
Who could be more "fall-in-love-proof" than that?
(如今妳的未来一片模煳)
(妳的事业还剩下什麽?)
(皇宫电影院,「火爆浪子」)
(妳的工作服甚至换不了钱)
(美容学校的辍学生)
(美容学校的辍学生)
(在街角的杂货店閒晃)
(美容学校的辍学生)
(美容学校的辍学生)
(妳该认清事实了)
(他们什麽都教不了妳)
(妳以为自己长得多美)
(但没有客人会来找妳)
(除非妳出♥卖♥♥♥自己的身体)
(宝贝,别担心)
(别担心)
(妳不是工作的料)
(最好忘了它)
(忘了它)
(谁想要一个邋遢鬼帮她做头髮?)
(现在妳的浏海捲起来了)
(睫毛翘起来了)
(但是…)
盖瑞,你想跟大家分享你的诗吗?
Gary, would you like to share your poem?
好,它很短
Okay. It's short.
没关係,我有些最爱的诗也很短
That's fine. Some of my favorite poems are short.
像俳句其实就很棒
Haikus are quite wonderful, in fact.
「在全新的马桶上」
"On my brand new toilet...
「我一如往常」
I did the same thing."
它讲的是物质主义的愚蠢
It's... It's about the folly of materialism.
我完全理解
God, I totally get it.
我们都以为能用物品改变人生
We all think that we can change our lives with stuff, you know?
像我就会买♥♥鞋子什麽的
I do it all the time with shoes or whatever.
想说如果我能拥有这个或那个 事情就会不一样
If I could just have that or just get this, things will be different.
我的诗其实有类似的主题 讲的是「渴望」
Mine's actually got a similar theme about "wanting".
-唸给大家听听,肯蒂 -好
Yeah? - Let's hear it, Candy.
好
Okay.
题目叫「我心所问」。取得真好
It's called My Heart Asked. - What a lovely title.
「我心所问」
"My heart asked.
「答桉是什麽?」
'What's the answer?'
「我反问什麽答桉?」
I said, 'What answer?'
「它说你知道的」
It said, 'You know.'
「我说我不知道,我放弃 答桉是什麽?」
I said, 'I don't know. I give up. What's the answer?'
「我的心说」
And the heart said...
「答桉是别放弃」
'The answer is don't give up.'"
(圣哉…)
(全能大主宰)
(清晨我众歌♥声)
(穿云上达至尊)
(圣哉…)
-晚安,雪莉 -再见
Good night, Sherry. - See you at home.
-家裡见 -再见,肯蒂。再见
Bye, Candy. - See ya.
艾伦,你好
Allan. Hi.
-妳好,肯蒂 -你好
Hey, Candy. - Hey.
我想找时间跟你谈谈…
I want to talk to you sometime about...
一件一直困扰我的事情
something that's been bothering me a little.
现在谈如何?
How about right now?
好啊
Sure.
我最近一直对你念念不忘
I've been thinking about you a lot and it's really been bothering me
这让我很困扰
and I'm not...
我不确定我是否希望你採取行动
sure whether I want you to do anything about it or not.
你很吸引我
I'm very attracted to you.
我不想再一直想这个了 所以我想告诉你
I'm just tired of thinking about it, so I wanted to tell you that.
好
Okay.
妳真的上了他的车?
You seriously got in his car?
对
I did.
然后跟他说妳对他念念不忘?
And told him you were thinking about him?
没错
I did.
那他怎麽说?
And what did he say?
他说「好」
He said, "Oh. Okay."
-就这样? -差不多
That's it? - Pretty much.
妳确定这真的是因为艾伦葛尔
Are you sure this is really about Allan Gore
而不是妳只是想干点冲动的事?
and not about you wanting to be reckless?
也许两者都有一点
Maybe a little of both.
而且妳想想
But also, men, they get to go to their jobs
男人可以去工作,追求事业
and live in their careers and...
我们却只能待在家
we just stay home and...
天啊,理论上我们就该满足了
God, that's supposed to be enough.
看看我们的孩子在攀爬架上的样子
Look at our kids right now on that jungle gym.
冒险…是人类的天性
It is human nature to take risks.
为了追求刺♥激♥的事物
To go for something with a little thrill
冒着摔下去的风险
at the risk of falling.
看看他们的表情
I mean, look at their faces.
他们比我们更有活力
They are more alive than we are.
这样不得体
It's not appropriate.
-为什麽? -因为就是不得体
Why? - Because it's not.
妳从哪弄来这些东西的?
Where did you even get all of this stuff?
珍妮的妈妈
Jenny's mom.
-妳得挑别的服装 -为什麽?
You're gonna have to pick another costume.
- Why? - I told you, it's not appropriate
我说了,这样不得体 尤其对妳这种年纪的女孩来说
especially for a girl your age. - Dad.
-爸 -不行,你别管
No, no. Never mind.
我不会让妳扮成荡♥妇♥去要糖果
I will not have you out on the streets trick or treating as a trollop.
我们会找到更好的
We will find something better.
所以我才不想让她看那部电影
This is why I did not want her seeing that movie.
「火爆浪子」?那是家庭片,亲爱的
Grease? That's a family picture, honey.
才怪,那是在讲卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥的女孩子
No, no. It's a bunch of talk of girls putting out.
-你在批判我 -我没有批判妳
You're judging me. - I am not judging you.
你有些最棒的评论就是沉默
Allan, you do some of your best commentary with silence.
我沉默的原因之一是…
One of the reasons
当妳这样时 我不知道该说什麽
why I go silent is because when you get like this, I don't know what to say.
我不知道妳要我说什麽
I don't know what you want me to say.
其实我第一次带我太太出去时 我就知道她不聪明
The first time I took my wife out
- I knew she wasn't smart. - Why's that?
-为什麽? -我带她去露天电影院
I took her to a drive-in movie, you know
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表