剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
Thank you.
-谢谢 -等等
Thank you. - Wait up!
伊恩,别跟着我
Ian, stop following me!
你不能进来
You can't come in
伊恩,站住
Ian, stop!
-你好? -是我
Hello? - Hey!
肯蒂?
Candy? - Sorry.
抱歉,我知道我答应过不打电♥话♥的
I know I promised that... that I wouldn't call
但我只是想徵询你的建议
but this is just for some advice.
抱歉,我真没礼貌
I'm sorry. Bad manners.
你好吗?
How are you?
我还好,妳好吗?
I'm good. Good. How are you?
你听起来不是很好
You don't sound great.
我说还好,不是很好
Well, I said good, not great.
怎麽了?
What's the matter?
贝蒂在右胸发现一个肿块
Betty found a lump in her right breast.
她没事,至少医生是这麽说的
She's fine. At least that's what the doctors are telling her.
她已经看过两位医生了
She's already been to two.
我相信她还在找第三位
I'm sure she's looking for a third.
他们认为是良性的,但她的情绪很糟
They think it's benign, but she's a wreck.
我应该过去一趟,她在家吗?
Well, I should go over there. Is she home now?
在,但妳不必过去
She is, but you don't have to.
不,我应该去看看她 换作是我的话…
No, I should go check on her. If it were me...
妳真是个好朋友,肯蒂
You're a good friend, Candy.
贝蒂
Betty. - Hi!
-妳好 -妳好,我刚听说了
Hi. I just heard...
我相信
and I know in my heart
妳一定没事
that you're fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
-太感谢妳了 -妳没什麽好担心的
Thank you so much. -You have nothing to worry about.
希望妳是对的
I hope you're right.
妳听我说
Hey, now, you listen to me.
现在的医生都很怕被告
Doctors are so scared today about being sued
如果妳带着任何肿块去找他们
that if you go to them with a growth of any kind
他们绝对不会说 「回家吧,这没什麽」
the last thing they're gonna do is say, "Go home, it's nothing"
除非他们非常确定这没什麽
unless they are pretty damn sure it's nothing.
我相信妳说得对
I am sure that you're right.
妳怎麽知道的?
How did you find out?
艾伦告诉我的
Allan told me.
-艾伦说的? -对,他很担心
Allan did? - Yeah, he was concerned.
妳也知道这些作丈夫的有多爱操心
You know how worried husbands can get.
等等,我搞错了
Oh, wait. No, I got that wrong.
丈夫总是操心得不够多
Husbands never worry enough.
没错
That's it.
妳不必大老远开车过来的
Well, you didn't have to drive all the way down here.
但我无法用言语形容 妳这麽做对我有多大的意义
But I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you did.
医生老是觉得 我是天底下最严重的疑病症患者
These doctors, they think I am the biggest hypochondriac!
他们说这没什麽,只是我胡思乱想
They tell me it's nothing, convince me it's all in my head
然后开焦虑和忧鬱症的处方笺给我
then write me prescriptions for anxiety and depression
我明明已经吃了一大堆了
of which I'm on a gazillion.
-亲爱的 -我回来了
Hi, honey! - Hi.
你能相信肯蒂大老远开车来吗?
Can you believe Candy drove all the way down here?
She is just the sweetest.
她真是太贴心了
-妳觉得好多了吗? -对
You feeling better? - Yes.
对,她帮我把胡思乱想的脑子拉回来
Yes. She helped lasso my runaway brain.
我们竟然让妳站在外头
Look at us making you stand out here.
-进来吧 -不…
Come in, come in. - Oh, no! No...
我得回去做晚餐,今天是週二肉丸日
I gotta get back and make dinner. It's Meatball Tuesday.
我只是来抱一下就走
This is just one of those hug-and-runs
看到妳没事就行了
now that I see that you're fine.
-而妳确实没事 -对
And you are. - Yes.
-送肯蒂上车吧 -好
Walk Candy to her car.- Sure.
麻烦你,亲爱的,再次感谢妳
Would you, sweetheart? Thank you again.So much.
对了,万圣节时 我们让孩子们一起去要糖果吧
And let's get the kids together for some trick-or-treating.
好啊,那很好,我再打给妳
Sure, yeah. Perfect. I'll call you!
好
Okay.
那不是同一个人
That is not the same person.
你说这是夫妇恳谈会造成的?
You're saying Marriage Encounter did that?
我就跟妳说吧,她就像盛开的花朵
I'm telling you, she's like a flower blossoming.
对,而且她居然很热情
Yeah, and she was actually warm.
抱歉,我的意思不是…
Oh, sorry. I didn't... I didn't mean to...
妳是那个意思
Yes, you did.
但没关係,妳没说错
But it's all right. You're not wrong.
-但现在她… -就像正常人一样
But now, she's... - Just like a normal person.
你觉得我和派特 应该参加夫妇恳谈会吗?
Hey, do you think that Pat and I should get into Marriage Encounter?
其实我之前打给你就是为了这个
Because that's actually why I called earlier.
-我不确定 -我总得试试
Well, I'm not sure. - Well, I gotta try something.
他不知道怎麽沟通
He doesn't know how to communicate.
问题是夫妇恳谈会并不适合
The thing is Marriage Encounter is definitely not for couples
有严重问题的夫妻
who are having serious problems.
从妳之前对我说过 妳对派特的感觉来看…
From what you told me about your feelings for Pat...
我是爱他的
I do love him.
-对 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
-但那对你们有用 -目前是如此
But it really... it worked for you.
So far.
目前真的很有用
So far, it's really worked.
她坚持每晚都要做功课
She insists on doing the homework every night.
对话、情书
The dialogue sessions, the love letters.
她想当这一区的组长
She wants to become a group leader in the area.
非常投入
Very committed.
-那很好 -但谢谢妳关心她
Well, that's good. - But thank you for checking on her.
应该的
Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
我也是,好
Good to see you too. All right.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
你们都是很特别的人
You're all very special people.
谢谢,我们会再回来的
Thank you. We're coming back.
这样的话,我会将我们的保险金加倍
Oh, well, in that case, I'll double our insurance.
-那下次见了 -再见
See you next time then. - See you.
-再见 -再见
Bye. - So long.
-再见 -再见
Well, goodbye. - Bye-bye.
-再见 -谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything. - Yes. Wonderful.
-好 -太棒了,再见
So long.
妳预测结果如何?
Well, what's your prediction?
绝对会结婚
Oh, definite marriage.
你觉得他们会生小孩吗?
Think they'll have children?
不管他们想不想都会
Whether they want to or not.
怎麽了?
Hey.
我正在看呢
I was watching that.
对,我看得出来你在看
Yes, I can see that you were watching that.
你一定很想当「爱之船」的乘客 对吧,派特?
I bet you'd love to be a passenger on The Love Boat wouldn't you, Pat?
你猜怎麽着?我也是
Well, guess what? So would I.
我觉得我有麻烦了
I feel like I'm in trouble.
-但我不知道为什麽 -我想去参加夫妇恳谈会
I don't know why.
I wanna go to Marriage Encounter.
-什麽? -不只是高林顿夫妇有去
What? -It's not just the Garlingtons.
艾伦和贝蒂也去了
Allan and Betty.
贝蒂她完全变了一个人
Betty, I mean, she's just like a whole new person.
-但那是邪教,肯蒂
It's... - It's a cult though, Candy.
不是邪教
It's not a cult!
就算它是 我们为什麽在这裡,派特?
And even if it is...Why are we here, Pat?
我不是指坐在沙发上
And I don't mean on the sofa. I mean...
我是指在人间
on Earth.
-对 -我们为什麽在这裡?
Yeah. - Why are we here?
这是个大哉问,肯蒂
That's a huge question, Candy.
而我想要一个答桉,你的答桉
And I'd like an answer. Your answer.
我是说…
Well, I mean...
为什麽世上有树?怎麽了?
why is a tree here? What?
你明知我有多讨厌 你用问题来回答我的问题
You know how I hate you answering my questions with questions.
-对,我… -为什麽世上有树?真的吗?
Yeah, I have... - Why is a tree here?
听着,我…肯蒂
Seriously? - Look, I... Candy.
我想我没有 妳想要的那种
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表