剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
How was work today?
挺好的,没什麽不同
Pretty good. Kind of the same.
艾伦,你有列出清单吗?
Have you been going over your list, Allan?
-抱歉,什麽? -清单
I'm sorry, what? - The list.
宝宝名字的清单
The list of potential baby names.
我会的
I will. - You will?
-你会? -对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
如果我们之中有人想结束 那就结束,无论原因为何
If either of us wants it to end for whatever reason, then it ends.
同意
Agreed.
如果我们之中有人动了真感情
If either of us get too emotionally involved
那就结束
then it ends.
-我们应该把这定为第一条规则 -对,好
We should make that rule number one.
Sure. Okay.
好
Okay.
如果我们开始冒不该冒的险 这段婚外情就结束
And if we start taking risks that shouldn't be taken
这段婚外情就结束
then the affair ends.
-而且我们一定要在城外见面
And we should always meet out of town.
-完全同意
Agree...
所有费用均分 包括汽油、汽车旅馆、食物
All expenses, gas, motel, food will be shared equally.
我们只在平日见面
We'll meet only on weekdays
我会在我们见面的日子准备午餐
and I'll be in charge of fixing lunch on the days
这样我们就有更多时间
that we meet so that we just have more time.
我也会负责订汽车旅馆的房♥间
And I'll also be in charge of getting the motel room.
理由一样 只是让我们有更多时间相处
Same reason. It just gives us more quality time.
我们要不要…
Shall we...
订个婚外情开始的日子?
set a date for the affair to begin?
就订在12月12日吧
Let's go with December 12th.
12月12日?
December 12th?
今年
This year.
同意
Great.
那就12月12日
December 12th, it is.
玛格丽特,妳不知道 整天跟妳一起待在手术室
Oh, Margaret, you don't know what it does to me
对我有多大的影响
being near you all day in surgery,
我只能摸妳的橡胶手套
only able to touch...
-妳还好吗? -我很好
You all right? - I'm good.
这首歌♥让我起鸡皮疙瘩
This song gives me goosebumps.
我听到「宾州6-5000」时 也会这样
I'm the same way about "Pennsylvania 6-5000".
你真是…
You are really...
妳在做什麽?
What are you doing?
-我被票选为… -我在做什麽?
What am I doing?
你曾经告诉我你最喜欢的角色 是「笨狮史抱抱」
You once told me that your favorite character
was Snugglepuss.
对吧,派特?
Did you not tell me that, Pat?
是「笨狮史瑞格」
Snagglepuss.
法兰克,这真是太棒了
Frank, this is great!
(1978年12月12日)
好了,小天使
Hey, angel girl.
离开时要比妳进去时聪明
Come out smarter than you go in.
我会的,妈妈
I will, Mom.
-不准跟男生讲话 -妳好好笑喔
And no talking to boys. - You're so silly.
好了,小子,下一站,幼稚园
Okay, buddy. Next stop, preschool.
(大♥陆♥饭店)
(达拉斯大♥陆♥饭店)
-你好? -我在大♥陆♥饭店
Hello?
中♥央♥高速公路
I'm at the Continental Inn on the Central Expressway
往达拉斯的路上 214号♥房♥
towards Dallas, Room 214.
我几分钟后就到
I will be there in a few minutes.
我在做什麽?
What am I doing?
向我们的孩子展现出骄傲
And show our boys some red and blue pride.
现在接近整点时分
It is now close to the full hour.
但我们还有时间接听几通来电
Time for a couple of calls.
你好,达西,欢迎来到丹兰姆秀
Hello, Darcy, welcome to The Dan Ram Show.
-丹,谢谢你接我的电♥话♥ -你好
Hey, Dan, thanks for taking my call.
我做了午餐
I made lunch.
妳看起来很美,真的很美
Well, you look beautiful. Really beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们该开动了 -太棒了
Well, we should eat. - Excellent.
看起来好美味
Wow, looks delicious.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我大概开车经过 这间汽车旅馆上千次了
You know, I've probably driven past this motel a thousand times
却从来没注意到它
and hardly knew it was here. - Yeah, it's funny that way.
对,人生就是这麽奇妙
Life, you know, the...
平澹无奇的事物
bland and innocuous can...
可能会突然间染上鲜豔的色彩
suddenly take on vivid hues and colors.
-我有上创意写作课 -妳讲得很好
I take a creative writing class.
Well, that was really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很乐意拜读妳的大作
I would love to read some of your writing sometime.
真的吗?
Really?
至少你们其中一个有兴趣 因为派特完全没有
Well, that would make one of you because Pat has no interest
而我可是读过他所有的电磁学…
and I read all of his stuff on electromagnetics...
我们现在要聊派特吗?
Are we talking about Pat now?
不,抱歉,绝对不要
No, sorry. We're definitely not.
妳就打算站在那裡吗?
Are you just gonna stand there?
对
Yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
艾伦,你没被舌吻过吗?
Allan, have you never been French kissed before?
你从来没有跟女人舌吻过?
You've never had a woman's tongue in your mouth?
我想你会很喜欢的
I think you're gonna quite like it.
-你还好吗? -我…
Are you okay? - I am.
好得不得了
So okay.
-妳呢? -很好
You? - Oh, yeah.
-对 -那真的太棒了,肯蒂
Yeah. - That was wonderful, Candy.
妳太棒了
You're wonderful.
我们得洗澡
Oh, we need to shower.
或许我该把这个加到清单上
I probably should have added that to the list.
事后一定要洗澡
Always shower after, and that way,
这样我们身上就不会有彼此的味道了
we won't smell like each other.
-对 -好
Yeah. Oh, and, Allan.
对了,艾伦,天啊,艾伦
Oh, Allan.
刚才真是…
That was...
太棒了
wonderful.
好
Well, okay.
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表