剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
知道这是什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
福气颠倒了
Your luck's upside down.
好吧 对 没错
Okay, okay. Yes, that's right.
一直以来 我也感受到了 晦气一直伴着我
I've felt that way for a long time. Unlucky.
这可能让人意外 因为我知道 你们认为我是个伟大的怪物猎人
Which might be a surprise, 'cause I know you all think of me as this great monster hunter.
并没有
No we don't.
这里从没人那么认为过
No one here has ever thought that.
好吧 扎心了
Okay, little harsh.
其实是我撒谎了
The point is, I lied.
我从没战胜过一个怪物
I've never even successfully fought one.
这下说通了
Well, that makes a lot more sense.
我之所以制♥作♥这些红包
I made these envelopes thinking
是想有朝一日能带着巨大的财富回乡 与乡民共享
I'd come back home rich enough to share my fortunes one day,
但我的村庄消失了
but my village is gone.
就在我为了成为英雄而离乡后 一条邪恶的大蛇摧毁了它
Destroyed by a big nasty serpent while I was out trying to be a hero.
我多希望我从未离开过家乡
Now I just wish I'd stayed.
就像你们这位真正的猎人 这么久以来 她始终都在保护这里
Like your real hunter. She's been fighting to protect this town for so long.
“福倒了”还有另一层含义
Fu dao lehas another meaning.
就是“福到了” 但你们必须要让福气进来
"Luck has arrived." But you have to welcome that luck in.
通过你们的善良、慷慨和团结
Through kindness, generosity, and community.
我知道 因为我看到过它带来的福气
I know, because I've seen the luck it can bring firsthand.
从免费给我食物的人那里
From those who opened up their kitchen to me for free.
“免费”?
Free?
免费为我提供住所的人那里
To those who welcomed me into their home for free.
到与我分享欢乐的人那里 当然也是免费的
And those who just wanted to spread a little joy, also for free.
其实我是想把它当作一门生意的 但…
Oh, well, I mean, I was trying to run it as a business, but, you know…
这里不仅是一座村庄 更是一个家园
This is more than just a village. It's a home.
如果你们能有幸拥有家园 那就不该离开
And if you're lucky enough to find a home, you don't walk away.
而应该为之而战
You fight to keep it.
年兽让你们分崩离析 但若我们团结一致…
Nian pulled you all apart, but together--
就能逆转霉运
We can turn our luck around.
你听到全部的演讲了吗? 还是只是刚到?
Did you hear my whole speech, or just walk in now?
我可以再来一遍 如果你想… -我都听到了
I can start over if you want, or-- -Oh, I heard it.
伟大的猎人 那我们的计划是什么?
So, great hunter, what's the plan?
我们认为年兽没有畏惧的东西 在数年前就放弃了希望
Oh, we lost hope years ago, believing that Nian had no fears.
但我们发现了可能改变这点的东西
But we've come across some things that might change that.
天啊 那些比你平常做的大好多啊
Wow! Those are way bigger than the ones you normally make!
那都不算什么
Ha! These aren't anything.
你就等着瞧吧
Just wait and see.
准备
Ready!
大家尽管拿
Well, take as much as you need!
空着肚子可战胜不了年兽哦
Can't fight Nian on an empty stomach!
这是我想的那个吗?
Is that what I think it is-- Ow!
不许偷看
No peeking.
好 一切准备就绪
Okay, everything's in place.
我们已经做好了充足准备
We're as ready as we can be.
如果你是对的 这能奏效的话…
If you're right, and this works…
绝对能奏效的
It's gonna work.
别忘了 我们还有备用计划
And remember, we have the backup plan.
障眼法之腥红面具
The Crimson Mask of Deception!
好吧
Right…
为什么要叫这个名字来着? 它都不是红的
Why is it called that again? It's not even red.
怎么回事?你们为我打扫干净了?
What's this? You cleaned up for me?
放心 交给我好了
Well, I'll take care of that.
年兽被我头盔上的红色闪瞎了眼睛
Nian was blinded when he saw the red in my helmet,
所以我们要让它只看到红色
so let's make sure that's all he sees.
我的眼睛
My eyes!
它看到我的鞭炮后踉跄了一下
And he totally flipped when he saw my firecrackers,
所以我们要在小镇放满鞭炮 让他无处可藏
so let's load 'em up so he has nowhere to hide.
什么?
Wha--
它跑错方向了
He turned the wrong way!
别担心 我来引它到小镇广场
Don't worry! I'll lead him back to the town square.
什么?
Huh?
好极了
Yes!
怎么回事?你们在做什么?
What is this? What are you doing?
我们已经不怕你了 因为我们找到了你最害怕的东西
We're not scared of you anymore, because we figured out your biggest fear of all…
我们已经学会了如何逆转霉运
A village who knows how to turn their luck around.
接下来 你的福气…
And now it looks like your luck…
要消失殆尽了
Has run out!
我说 你的福气要消失殆尽了
I said, it looks like your luck's run out!
等一下
Uh, j-just a minute.
是吗?
Or has it?
快 启动备用计划
Quick! Backup plan!
天啊
Whoa!
天啊 我刚才差点就被绊倒 那样就糟糕了
Oh man. I almost tripped on a rock back there. That would have been bad.
看到了吗?他们知道自己失败了
See that? They know they've lost.
人一对上恐惧 立刻就会原形毕露
You can always rely on fear to show you who people really are.
看来你又孤身一人了
Looks like you're alone, yet again.
不 她没有
No she's not.
快走
Come on!
你没听到吗?我们已经不怕你了
Didn't you hear? We're not afraid of you anymore!
你们就这点能耐吗?
Is that all you have?
什么?
Huh?
什么?
Huh?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我下次一定要当舞头套的
Next time, I get to wear the mask.
就是现在
Now!
好极了 -爆♥炸♥吧
[yelling]
滚出小镇
Get out of here!
滚出小镇
Get out of here!
我们已经不怕你这个蠢怪物了
We're not scared of a stupid monster!
快
Come on, come on!
感受障眼法之腥红面具的威力吧
Feel the power of the Crimson Mask of Deception!
时来运转 你是逃不掉的
You can't fight the inevitability of time.
你的福气到头了 别挣扎了
Your luck will run out, so why even bother?
可以了
That did it!
你怎么在这? -等等
What are you doing there? -W-W-Wait--
棒极了
Yeah!
拈花指
Skadoosh!
我们还有很多呢
There's plenty more where that came from!
明年 我们也会准备好的
And we'll be ready next year.
我会回来的
I will be back!
让我们为猎人们欢呼
Hooray for the hunters!
我从来没有质疑过你
I never doubted you for a second.
你是我见过的最有福气的人
You're the luckiest person I've ever met!
你拯救了小镇
You really saved the town.
但钱还是要还的
Oh, but you still owe your tab.
真是巨大的成功 你说呢?
That went pretty well… Wouldn't you say?
我得说这非常传奇
I'd say that was pretty… epic.
抱歉
Sorry!
太棒了
Woohoo!
年糕 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Nian gao.Two for the price of one.
这下是谁变心软了?
Now who's getting soft?
一年也就这么一天 对吧?
Uh, well, i-it's just one day out of the year, hm?
我希望这一刻可以永远延续下去 -我希望我们每年都这样
I wish this moment could last forever. -I wish we could do this every year.
真希望我有多做点年糕
I wish I made more nian gao.
你想许什么愿?
What do you wish for?
喂 我问你 流浪猎人下一步打算做什么?
Hey. I said, what's next for the Wandering Hunter?
那接下来呢 阿宝?
Well, then, what's next, Po?
我…
I…
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们的福气快用完了
I feel like we're running out of luck.
而我不知道该怎么才能时来运转
And I don't know how to turn it around.
我好像知道了
Well I think I might, now.
我们要先团结起来
It starts with us sticking together.
等等
Whoa! Hey, wait a second.
我有年糕糖
I have some nian gaocandy!
不过它们放了八年了
Uh, I mean, they've been up there for eight years.
我今晚能想起它们也太走运了
Oh, but what luck to remember tonight!
我来做个东西
Oh! And check out what I can make!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表