剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
藏身处
…hideout.
这…
O-oh, so…
这就是你的藏身处?
…this is not how you left it?
这游戏好暴♥力♥啊
This is a profoundly violent game.
我得弄清楚 露米尼带我们到了什么地方
Okay, I gotta figure out what Rukhmini's walked us into.
布蕾德绝对哪里不对劲 但她不会告诉我的
But something's going on with Blade, and she won't tell me what.
你能跟她谈谈吗? -我们才刚成为表面朋友而已
Could you talk to her? -Well, we only just became frenemies.
她怎么会告诉我?
Why would she tell me? Oh…
因为你是个很好的倾听者
Because you're a great listener.
抱歉 你说什么?
Uh, sorry. Uh, what was that?
我刚一直在想一首歌♥
I had a song stuck in my head.
她开始动小孩了
Okay, she's moving kids around.
谢了 老爸 祝好运
Thanks, Dad. Good luck.
怎么回事?
Uh, what was that, huh?
放下 -等我找到就会放回去的
Oh, oh, oh. Just gonna… -I was gonna put it back where I found it.
我有个暗格 用来放各种我找到的宝贝
Ah. I had a secret hatch where I kept all my most precious finds.
迪娅会给我留线索的 她酷爱线索 这是她的专长
Diya would have left me a clue. She loves clues. It was her specialty.
是不是你编造了 吊坠、小镇还有你的老伙计
Hey, is it possible that you made up this story about the pendant,
现在无力圆谎了?
and the city, and the old partner, and now you're kinda trapped in a lie?
你说呢 阿宝?
Tell me, Po…
看起来像是我编的吗?
Is this a lie?
嗯?
Uh… Hm?
都不见了
It's all gone.
就跟小镇里的一切
Like everything else in this city.
我的生活一样 都不见了
Just like my life.
什么?
Huh?
欢迎光临反派饭店
Welcome to Villains Canteen,
我们的每一道菜都伴随着危险
where every dish comes with a side of danger.
要喝点什么吗?
Something to drink?
迪娅?
Diya?
再见了 小家伙
So long, little man.
那个…
Uh, so…
阿宝说你需要找人谈谈
Uh, Po thinks maybe you need to talk to someone.
来了 它又上来了
Oh, no! He's back!
看来你会是我遇到的最大挑战
You will be my greatest challenge.
嗯
Hm…
跟我来
Uh, come with me.
我给你煮一碗美味的面条
I'm gonna make you a nice bowl of noodles.
不
No!
等等
Wait!
要喝点什么吗?
Something to drink?
迪娅?
Diya?
抱歉 你哪位?
Sorry, who are you?
我哪位?
Who am I?
是我啊 露米尼
It's me, Rukhmini.
要喝点什么吗?
Something to drink?
这个…
Ah…
好 我知道你想干吗了
Okay, I see what you're doing.
你想为旧账耍耍我 很有意思
A little con for old times' sake. Very funny.
我要把订单送到厨房♥里去…
I need to get these orders to the kitchen, so…
你这个狡猾的小…
Why you deceitful little…
真抱歉 我奶奶有点糊涂了
So sorry. My nana's a little lost.
那就管好你奶奶或带她离开
Uh-huh. Well, get your nana under control, or leave.
够了
That's it.
滚出我的饭店
Get out of my restaurant!
天啊
Uh…
你可以选择做自己或作为骗子死去
You can live up to who you are, or die a liar.
妈妈? -什么?
Amma? -Huh?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
那个…
Uh…
让我们对露米尼报以热烈掌声
Give it up for Rukhmini, everyone!
这个… -什么?
[diners murmuring]
恭喜她成为反派饭店 新设现场演出的新星
The star of our new live show here at Villains Canteen.
鞠躬 然后跟我来
Take a bow, then come with me.
坐吧 我给你煮面
Now, you sit, and I'll make the noodles.
嗯…
Hm…
我年轻时 总幻想拥有冒险人生
When I was young, I wanted a life of adventure.
我从未想过我会成为面店老板
Though, I never thought I would be a noodle shop owner.
发生了什么?
What happened?
一些我无法掌控的事
Well, something out of my control.
生活就是如此
Life.
我一直以为我会成为骑士
I always thought I would be a knight…
但现在不可能了
and now that's gone.
这个嘛
Ah.
生活的配方难免出人意料
Life's recipe can be hard to follow.
它会因你而改变
It changes on you.
等等 你不是要煮面吗?
Wait. I thought you were going to make noodles.
有时我们得修改配方 创造我们自己的规则
Well, sometimes we need to toss the recipe and make our own rules.
真好吃
Mm. Mm! This is really good.
太好了
Oh! Oh…
嗯
Hm…
“我们自己的规则”…
Our ownrules.
我想做骑士 我要剑和任务
I want to be a knight. I want a sword and a mission.
骑士没有感情 也不会困惑 -骑士不会找乐子
Knights don't have feelings. Knights don't have doubt.
修改配方 创造自己的规则
Toss the recipe and make our own rules.
你可以教我怎么做骑士 我可以教你功夫
You can teach me how to be a knight, and I can teach you kung fu.
大熊座
Ursa Major!
你们听说过乳齿象大♥师♥的 魔法吊坠吗?
Ever heard of Master Mastodon's enchanted pendant?
我有个暗格 用来放各种我找到的宝贝
I had a secret hatch where I kept all my most precious finds.
无需再有规则
No more rules.
嗯?
Huh?
你在干吗?
Uh, w-what are you doing?
再来两杯黄油牛奶
We need more sambaram, please!
没关系 丫头 去照顾客人吧
It's okay, kutti.Take care of the customers.
我们单独聊会
I need a moment.
你有女儿? -真的?
You have a daughter? -You do?
我做姨妈了 -是啊
I'm an auntie? -You are.
不许你跟帕德玛说话
No. You won't talk to Padma.
她对我的过去一无所知
She knows nothing of my old life.
什么?
Huh?
你不想她知道你曾是个传奇吗?
You don't want her to know you were an absolute legend?
一切都不一样了 露
Things are different now, Rukhi.
当年你消失以后
After you disappeared,
一个商人买♥♥下了半座城镇 扫荡了我们的团队
a developer bought up half the city and cleared out our crew.
如果不洗手不干 就只能坐牢
It was either jail or this.
那你真的找到 乳齿象大♥师♥的魔法吊坠了吗?
So, did you really find Master Mastodon's enchanted pendant?
他很在意这个
He gets very excited.
我找到了 但我不知道该怎么用
Yes, I found the pendant, but I couldn't figure out how it worked,
就把它卖♥♥了
so I sold it.
卖♥♥了?
Sold it?!
卖♥♥给谁了?
To who?
我很想帮你
I want to help you,
但我已经输不起了
but I have too much to lose now.
但你能得到的可多了
And yet so much more to gain.
你找到了火焰之鞭
You found the Fire Whip.
我找到了吊坠
And I found the pendant.
你这个骗子
You con artist!
普通项链而已 谁在乎啊?
Some necklace. Who cares?
那我拿走 你也不会介意了?
Then you won't mind if we take it.
布蕾德
Blade!
不用规则 阿宝 无需规则
No rules, Po. No rules!
不要
No!
你跟她说了什么? -我跟她谈了谈生活配方
What did you say to her? -Well, I gave her the recipe speech, uh…
她说她做不了骑士了
Well, she said she can't be a knight anymore,
然后就失控了
uh, a-and then, uh, she went ballistic!
妈呀
Ow!
你变慢了 老婆娘
Ha-ha! You're getting slow, old woman!
你从来都没跑赢过我
You always were the slow one.
那是因为你作弊
Oh! That's because you cheat!
不要 拜托你住手
Please, no! Please stop!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表