剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
快把馒头拿开
Get these dumplings off of me!
多谢
Thank you. Thank you!
这也记在你账上
That's going on your tab.
什么?
Huh?
我们得从这里出去
We have to get out of here.
想快点 靶子
Think fast! Bullseye!
天啊
Whoa!
你无处可逃了 熊猫
Nowhere to run, panda!
我才不怕你
I'm not afraid of you!
那就害怕起来 你以为你能掌控你的福气吗?
Well, you should be. You think you control your luck?
不
No.
我之所以每年都来 就是要提醒你 你的福气
I come here every year merely to remind you that your luck…
完全…
Is in…
由我掌控
My hands!
什么?
Hm?
又是一个美好的夜晚 明天见
Another wonderful evening. See you tomorrow.
不 我差点就干掉它了
Oh no! I had him!
我都找到破绽了
I had an opening,
但你的小玩意儿把它吓跑了
and your little charms and trinkets just chased him off!
喂 你怎么能这么说?
Hey, come on. That's not fair.
农田
The fields!
天啊 -把这身蠢衣服脱了
Whoa! -Just take off that ridiculous outfit.
快来
Come quick!
庄稼!庄稼着火了
The crops! They're on fire!
我们赌上性命信任着你
We trusted you with our lives.
我们供你吃穿 给你住处…
We fed you, clothed you, housed you…
什么?不 我是在守卫小镇啊
Wh-what? No, no, I was defending the town.
对啊 这不是她的错
She's right, it's not totally her fault.
你又是谁?
Who even are you?
我?这个嘛
Me? Well…
在中国陷入邪恶野兽袭击的危险之际
When China's in danger from beasts most foul,
野兽们将遭遇…
they'll soon face the stranger--
打住
Whoa! Stop, stop, stop.
我们永远也无法弥补损失的庄稼
We'll never recover the harvest we've lost.
永远也不可能了 你让我们更加倒霉
I didn't think it was possible, but you made our luck even worse!
离开
Get out!
你们给我离开小镇
Get out, you.
你说“你们”是也包括我吗?
Uh, when you say both of us, do you mean me too?
对 好吧 也是
Yes. Yeah. Yep. Makes sense.
喂 等等
Hey, wait up!
喂
Hey, hey.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
妈呀
Whoa!
我能跟你同行吗?
Can I… come with you?
跟我同行?去哪? 我连个能回去的家都没有
Come with me? Where? I don't even have a home to go back to.
你为什么留在那里?
Why did you stay?
那地方根本就不像个家啊
I mean, that place didn't seem like much of a home.
那里的人都超刻薄的
The vibes were very harsh.
我以前不是这样的
I used to be different.
我小时候安静又害羞 还很容易受惊吓
I was shy, quiet, and easily scared.
但我哥哥 小镇的前猎人 与我截然相反
On the other hand, my brother, who was the town's original hunter,
他爽朗、充满活力又勇敢无畏
was loud, boisterous, and brave.
他是我的偶像
He was also my idol.
有一天
One day,
年兽袭击了小镇
Nian attacked the town.
我独自被困在了外面 害怕得瑟瑟发抖
I was caught outside, alone and scared.
但我知道只要我回到家就安全了
But I knew if I could just get home, I'd be safe.
我一直等待着机会
I waited for my chance.
等年兽一转头 我就跑了起来
When Nian's attention was turned, I made a run for it.
就在眼看能脱离危险的时候 我被绊倒了
I was almost in the clear, but I tripped,
因为这一下 年兽盯上了我
and just like that, Nian was looming over me!
就在我以为我就要死的时候…
I thought I was done for, but--
我才是你的对手 丑陋的怪物
Over here, you ugly monster!
你想要更多?来拿啊
You want more? Come and get it!
快跑 我马上就过去
Go! I'll catch up.
记住
Remember,
要无所畏惧
no fear!
他引开了年兽
He led Nian away,
让我有机会逃跑
giving me the chance to escape.
尽管他说会立刻追上我
And though he said he'd be right behind me…
但他再也没有回来过
He never came home again.
我救不了我的哥哥 所以就想救这个小镇
I couldn't save my brother, so I tried to save the town.
这里是他唯一留给我的东西
That place was all I had left of him.
但现在 我连这里都失去了
And now, I've failed them too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我希望你能找到你一直在找的福气
I hope you find the luck you've been searching for.
好 让我看看福气接下来指引我去哪
Alright. Let's see where my luck leads me next.
你们怎么在外面?
What are you doing here?
早知道会这样 -减少损失
We called it. -Cut our losses.
那里曾是个美好的小镇 但现在再待在那里已经没意义了
Used to be such a nice town, but there's no point in staying now.
过来 跟我们一起坐吧
Come. Take a seat. Join us.
我确实需要歇一歇 多谢
I sure could use a rest. Thanks.
总的来说 今早还是很不错的
You know, all things considered, it's actually a nice morning.
是啊 话说 我能要点麻绳吗?
Yeah. Hey, can I have some of that twine?
一般来说 这是要付费的 但这次就算了
Normally, I'd charge you, but… I'll let it slide.
你变心软了呢
Ha! You're getting soft!
心软?怎么说话的?
Soft? How dare you?
什么声音?你们听到了吗? 会是年兽来了吗?
What was that? Did anyone hear that? Could Nian be out there?
不是 但我认得这个叫声
No, I'd have recognized that growl anywhere.
天啊 我以为年兽把东西全部摧毁了
Whoa! I thought Nian destroyed everything.
差不多是吧 但我们把东西都拼凑到了一起
Well, almost everything. But we all pitched in together.
我在储物间里有一些剩下的面粉
I had some extra rice flour in one of my storerooms.
我用叶子做了碗
And I made bowls out of some leaves.
再加点糖 就做出了我们最后的口粮
Add a little sugar, and I found a way to make what we have left last!
这也太好吃了 这菜叫什么?
This is so good! What's it called?
年糕
Nian gao.
“年”?你用那怪物的名字命名菜?
Nian? You named it after the monster?
我总得开♥发♥商机啊
Hey, I have to find some way to capitalize on this.
好吧 我能懂
Eh, okay. I get that.
我以前都把这皮纸贴在客栈外面
I used to put these lanterns around the inn,
这样远道而来的行客就能看到它
so travelers from miles away could see it.
然后进来让我宰
Suckers.
但我想我再也用不到它了
I guess I won't be needing them anymore.
看来我们得去别处谋生了
Guess we'll have to make our luck elsewhere.
我得找个正儿八经的工作 不能再做鞭炮了
I'm gonna have to get a real job now. No more making firecrackers for me.
“由我掌控”
My hands!
什么?
Hm?
鞭炮
Firecrackers.
鞭炮
Firecrackers!
年兽被我的好运符和鞭炮 转移了注意力
Nian was distracted by my good luck charms and firecrackers.
然后呢?
Yes. And?
它本可以烧了我 但它好像受到了惊吓
He could have toasted me, but I think he was kinda scared.
如果我们还有一线机会 能赶跑年兽呢?
What if we had one more shot to stop Nian from coming back?
拯救你们的家园
To save your home.
我有个办法
I have an idea, but we don't have much time
但我们时间不多 而且需要所有人协助
and I need everyone onboard to pull it off.
都打包好 -快点
Pack it all up! -Come on.
我们得赶紧去山上
We gotta get to the mountains before nightfall.
不 各位 都停下
Hey, no, stop! Everyone!
各位 我有个计划
Everyone, I have a plan.
听我说 你们能不能…
Uh, excuse me, could I-- Whoa!
各位 我有个计划
Everyone, I have a plan.
各位
Anyone?
各位 停下 我有个计划
Hey, no, stop, everyone. I have a plan.
都听我说
Over here. Trying to get something through to you.
各位?
Anyone?
都给我听好
Listen up!
各位 我有个计划
Everyone, I have a plan.
“福倒了”
Fu dao le.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表