剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
酷毙了 我好喜欢
Cool. So loving this.
得学学怎么驾驭它
Gotta learn how to steer it.
简直太帅了
I love this for me!
永别了 走路
Walking is so yesterday.
这头盔太奇妙了
This helmet is amazing.
嘿 小美人
Hey, gorgeous.
让我看看你能做什么
Let's see what you can do.
好了
Okay.
为了造新蝎子 每个人都在加班加点赶工
We have everyone working double-time to build the new Scorpions.
没想到我会说这种话
Huh. Never thought I'd say that.
漆刷得不错
Sweet paint job.
很高兴看到你们用画表达自己
Love to see you two expressing yourselves through the arts.
这不仅是油漆而已
Oh. It's not just paint.
还有橡胶 我们熔化橡胶蹴球 涂到蝎子外表
It's rubber. We're melting these rubber pok-ta-pok balls to coat the Scorpions--
这样祖马就打不坏它们了
So Zuma's lightning can't zap 'em!
抱歉 是你在解说 我太兴奋了 抱歉
Oh, sorry, that was your part. I got-- I got excited. Sorry.
你们把艺术融合于对付敌人
You're telling me you merged the worlds of art and butt-kicking
创造了防闪电蝎子?
with some lightning-proof Scorps?
你们俩合作得太棒了
You two make a good team.
呃? -呃?
Eh… -Eh…
我还是觉得很奇怪 -非常奇怪
Still pretty weird for me. -Profoundly weird.
如果用这些宝贝作战的话
If we're riding into battle on these babies,
我觉得我们胜出概率很大
I'm thinking we have a pretty good chance.
但祖马现在有了铁手套和头盔
Except Zuma has the gauntlet and the helmet now.
什么?
Huh?
你们奇葩的小脑袋 想到什么对抗办法了吗?
Did your weird little brains come up with anything to help on that front?
这个…
Uh…
嘿
Hey.
我们可以的
We can do this.
我们既有谋又有蝎子 还有彼此
We got the smarts, we got the Scorps, and we got each other.
这对我们来说就足够了
That's always been enough for us.
这个…
Uh…
别让不可避免的死亡之门阻挡你们
Do not let the inevitable specter of death stop you.
为什么?
Why not?
没错 祖马可能会 将你们大卸八块 四分五裂…
Sure, Zuma will likely tear you apart, limb from limb…
那个家伙死定了
That guy's going, for sure.
我?
Uh, me?
但你们有着 跟天上武器并驾齐驱的力量
But you do have a power equal to the Tianshang Weapons.
我
Me.
没错
Totally. Totally.
但此话怎讲?
But, uh, how though?
远古大♥师♥可以跟元素联♥系♥ 增强自己的力量
The ancient masters could connect with the elements to harness their power.
我打造了雷电轮来增强我的雷电力量
I made the Storm Wheels to amplify my storm powers.
你的…等一下
Your-- Wait. Hold up.
你的意思是你能从祖马手里 把天上武器拿回来?
So you're saying you can just take the Tianshang Weapons from Zuma?
不
No.
我的意思是 如果我能重获雷电力量
I'm saying if I can regain my lightning powers,
我就能把武器从祖马那偷回来
I'll steal them back from Zuma.
太棒了 绝了 棒
Woohoo! Epic! Yes!
就是这个 就这么做
Do that. We're doing that.
乳齿象大♥师♥
Master Mastodon,
就是我们的秘密武器
our secret weapon!
太棒了
Yeah!
如果这只鹅的身体在战争中毁灭…
And if this goose body perishes in battle…
什么? -我就用另一具继续尝试
What? -I shall simply try again with another.
什么?
Huh! Huh?
不好意思 你最后说什么?
Oh, sorry. Run that last part again?
到了
Here we go.
真叫人惊喜
Well, ain't that a surprise.
你是不会走的 对吧?
Couldn't stay away, could you?
你弟弟呢?
Where's your brother?
去丛林里给我熬疗伤汤药了
Went down to the jungle to brew me a healing tonic.
他动脑子的时候还是挺管用的
Useful lad when he puts his mind to it, he is.
立刻把他叫回来
Call him. Now.
抱歉 我没这精力了 亲爱的
Oh! Sorry. Don't got the energy, love.
那场爆♥炸♥让我伤得很重啊
Seems that crash banged me up good.
我说了 叫他
I said, now.
“给我弄点药回来 克劳斯”
"Get me some medicine, Klaus."
“用这绳子荡过去 克劳斯”
"Dangle from this rope, Klaus."
我是你弟弟还是你的跑腿?
Am I your brother or your pawn?
我都照她说的做了 结果呢?
I do what she asks and now look at us.
最后问你一次
Answer me, one last time.
克劳斯在哪?
Where is Klaus?
别出声
Sh…
不然他就不会回来了
Or else he won't come back at all.
他是你的弟弟
He's your brother.
他自己一个人逃走不是更明智吗?
Might be smarter for him to skip off on his own, eh?
不可能每个人都跟 阿尔菲爵士一样崇高 不是吗?
Can't all be the noble Sir Alfie Walfie now, can we?
喂
Oi!
你花的时间够久啊
Took you long enough.
给你
Here.
天啊
Ooh.
干吗? -等会
What? -Later.
不客气
You're welcome.
让我先解决个更棘手的问题
Oh, let's fix a bigger pain in my side first.
你躲起来了吗 小熊熊?
Where you hiding, ickle bear?
就快了
Almost.
就快到了
Almost got it.
不
Oh…
嘿 你在干吗?
Hey, what are you doing?
专注
Focusing.
我失去身躯时 失去了跟元素的联♥系♥
I lost my connection to the elements when I lost my body.
要想重获力量 我需要绝对的安静
I need absolute peace if I'm to regain my power.
对了 关于这点
Yeah, about that.
为什么我之前 从没看你用过雷电力量?
How come I haven't seen you do storm power stuff before?
自从认识你后 我看起来
Do I look like I've had a moment of absolute peace
像是有过片刻安静吗?
since I met you?
教教我
Teach me.
我认真的 你总是埋怨我爸的身体脆弱
I'm serious. You're always talking about how weak my dad's goose bod is,
所以你可以教我如何跟元素连接
so teach me how to connect with the elements,
这样下周 我就能电击祖马了
and I'll zap Zuma into next week!
什么?
Huh? Huh?
就算我想 我也教不了
Even if I wanted to, I could not.
这可能要花费我一千年 不 两千年时间
It would take me 1,000 years. No, 2,000 years.
我觉得我可以用一…
I feel like I could get it in one…
一千年做到
thousand.
你在浪费我的时间
You are wasting my time!
我不能让你用我爸的身体 去打一场可能输的仗
I can't let you walk my dad into a fight he might lose.
如果我不试 我们都会输
We'll all lose if I don't try.
我们打一场吧 我会让你看到 我准备好了
Let's battle right now. I'll show you I'm ready.
住手 阿宝
Stand down, Po.
你不可能通过证明自己 赢得所有战争
You can't win every fight by proving yourself.
证明给我看
Prove it.
丢呀 丢呀 丢手绢
Olly olly oxen free,
你要是再不出来 有何颜面见你哥哥?
if you don't come out, you're a dead Alfie.
你藏在哪了 小熊熊?
Where you hiding, ickle bear?
我要找到你了哦
I'm gonna find you.
出来吧 别藏了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
眼睁睁看着你哥哥 被剑刺死肯定很痛苦吧
Must have been hard watching your brother get stuck with that sword.
背负着害死自己哥哥的罪恶感
Knowing it was all your fault,
孤零零长那么大
growing up all alone.
现在你又只剩自己一个人
And now you're all alone again.
与我们两个人对抗
Two against one.
你凭什么觉得自己能打败我们的?
Why would you think you could take us?
我是英国骑士萨克森护卫之女
My name is Luthera of Landreth, the Wandering Blade,
兰德雷斯布蕾德露斯拉
Daughter of the Saxon Guard, Knight of England.
因为我一生都在为此练习
Because I've been training for this my whole life.
有点悲伤 不是吗?
Bit sad, innit?
你一生都浪费在了 完成哥哥的使命上?
Your whole life wasted trying to finish your brother's mission?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表