剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
那是…
Was that…?
我的雷电轮
Ah… My Storm Wheels.
那个闪电偷走了我的热巧克力
That lightning stole my hot chocolate!
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
那边还有烧焦的地面
More charred ground.
无论那个守护者是谁 他都留下了最佳的追踪线索
Whoever this Protector is left us a perfect trail to follow.
等我们找到他 就能抢到雷电轮了
And when we catch up with them, we'll take the Storm Wheels.
我们可以友好地请他们给我们
Uh, we could ask nicely to take them.
不是吗?他们从蝎子手里救了我们啊
What? They saved us from the Scorpions.
神龙骑士守则如是说
And the Dragon Knight Code says here,
“兵刃相向不能解决所有问题”
"Not all problems are solved by the sword."
我不记得同意过这条守则
I don't remember agreeing to that rule.
行了 这些痕迹通向哪?
Come on. Where does this trail lead?
圣都蒂卡尔
To Tikal, the great city.
这是一段艰险陡峭的路 既然你们要去 可以帮我一把吗?
It's a steep and treacherous path. Since you're going, mind giving me a hand?
他确实友好地问了
He did ask politely.
手快抓不住了
Grip loosening.
背又酸又痛
Back spasming.
佩佩 你说你的表兄弟是发明家 对吗?
So, Pelpel, you said your cousin's an inventor, right?
他更希望被称为“企业家”
He prefers the term "entrepreneur."
不过确实 他能帮我们找出是谁造的这个
But yeah, he can help me figure out who made this.
还有多远?
How much further?
我…
Well, I, uh…
我想一想
Let me think.
喂?乳齿象大♥师♥?
Hello? Master Mastodon?
如果你能出来搭把手 我真的感激不尽
It would be really nice if you could lend a hand.
我费尽数年藏匿雷电轮
I spent ages hiding those wheels.
那个守护者是怎么找到它们的?
How did this "Protector" find them?
你花几年藏不重要
It doesn't matter how many years you spent.
没有任何东西能永远藏下去
Nothing stays hidden forever.
当我找到失落的安第斯权杖…
When I found the Lost Scepter of the Andes--
不要再说了
Just leave me alone!
你干吗跟他过不去?
Oh, why did you insult him?
互相分享战争经历罢了 算了 你个煮面的不懂
Just sharing war stories. Oh, you wouldn't get it, noodle man.
找到安第斯权杖的不是你 是海盗女王福罗赞
You didn't find the Scepter of the Andes. That was the Pirate Queen Forouzan.
七海的祸根
The Scourge of the Seven Seas.
你认识海盗女王福罗赞?
What do you know of the Pirate Queen Forouzan?
认识她?不
Know her? Oh, no, no.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
我只是听说过她
Uh… I know of her.
我读过很多书
I read a lot.
好吧
Okay.
我知道了
I got it.
我们就快到了
We're nearly there.
那真是谢谢了 佩佩
Thanks, Pelpel. -Hm.
看啊 这下面有轮子 我们完全可以推着它走啊
Oh, look. There's little wheels on it. We could have rolled it the whole time.
给你 一杯热腾腾的热巧克力
Here you go. One fresh, hot cocoa.
别怕 它死了 小心别弄翻热巧克力
Nothing to worry about. It's dead. Careful with the hot cocoa.
好
Oh. Uh… Okay.
顺便说一句 做得好
Love what you do, by the way.
好 我到了
Well, this is my stop.
等等 我们该去哪找守护者?
Wait. Where do we find the Protector?
所有人都知道的关于守护者的一点是
The one thing everyone knows about the Protector is that… no one…
谁都不知道关于守护者的任何事
knows a thing about the Protector.
他的身份是个谜 但每个人都有自己的一套说法
Their identity's a secret. But everyone has their stories.
我要再听一遍 阿莫奇的关于守护者的故事
I'm gonna have to hear Amoch's Protector story again too.
你是说守护者可能是 这城里的任何人?
Are you telling me the Protector could be anyone in this city?
没错 祝你们好运
Yep. Good luck!
你没事吧? -我像是没事吗?
Oh, are you okay? -Do I look okay?
这是送命题吗?
Is that a trick question, or…?
走到死胡同了
It's a dead end.
如果我是货真价实的骑士 一定会知道该怎么做
If I were a real knight, I'd know what to do.
阿尔菲一定会知道该怎么做
Alfie would know what to do.
别去想骑士会怎么做了
Okay, so forget about what a knight would do.
想想神龙骑士会怎么寻找守护者
How would a Dragon Knight find the Protector?
别多想 说出第一反应
Don't overthink it. First idea in three, two, one.
演出戏 -威胁百姓
Put on a little play. Huh? -Threaten people.
演出戏?
Put on a play?
威胁百姓?
Threaten people?
没错 严刑拷打 直到我们问出答案
Yes. Demand answers until we get what we want.
就像当你的船员发起哗变
Like when your crew threatens mutiny,
船长就得铲除哗变领袖
and the captain needs to root out the head of their operation.
要不我们就四处打听打听? 佩佩说每人对守护者都有自己的说法
Or just ask around? Pelpel said everyone has stories about the Protector.
我们可以对信息抽丝剥茧 找出真♥相♥
Maybe we could piece together clues to their secret identity.
佩佩的表兄弟就是个不错的突击口
Pelpel's cousin might be a good start.
没错 开始审问
Yes, an interrogation.
你能不能跟人正常对话啊?
Do you ever just talk to people?
都说出来 -拜托了
Tell us everything! -Please.
那时 我的小企业刚获奖
Well, I'd just received an award for my small business,
作为庆祝 我去做了天体观察
and to celebrate, I went stargazing.
突然…
But that's when…
岩石松动 我差点摔死
…some rocks came loose and I nearly fell to my death.
我看到了一道闪电
I saw a flash of lightning.
随之显现的是一团舞动的鬃毛
And then, standing before me with their flowing mane,
守护者
the Protector.
线索来了
Ooh! A clue!
又一眨眼间 就消失不见
Just like that, they were gone,
踪迹全无 只剩夜空中飘散的
leaving nothing but the small hint of cornbread
一丝丝玉米面包味
on the night sky.
顺便一提 我获得的是“年度最佳企业家”奖
Entrepreneur of the year. That was the award, by the way.
很优秀嘛
Kudos on the kudos.
别表扬他
Don't encourage him.
不可能只有这些
That can't be all you remember.
太激烈了吧?
Whoa! Intense much?
去问热巧克力摊的泽普
You should talk to Zip at the hot chocolate stand.
她上个月刚遇到过
She had a run-in last month.
把你知道的关于守护者的事都说出来
Tell us everything you know about the Protector.
再给我一杯热巧克力 谢谢
And one hot cocoa, please. Thank you.
我那时正在正常上班
I was working a regular shift
突然一群小偷冒出来 要我交出收银机里的钱
when some thieves demanded I empty the cacao register.
但我还没来得及反应
But I didn't have to.
那个女人就出现了
Because she arrived.
“女人”?线索出现
"She"? Ring-a-ding-a-ding-ding-ding! Clue alert!
我给了她一杯暖和的热巧克力
I gave her a warm cup of cocoa
目送她离开了
and sent her on her way.
所以守护者是女的
So the Protector's a woman.
这下范围缩小了
That narrows things down.
你捡回小命了
You may live.
我原来可能会丢了小命吗?
Was there a chance I wouldn't?
关于守护者 你知道什么? -请告知
What do you know about the Protector? -We'd really appreciate it.
我都没注意到那个落水洞
I didn't even notice that sinkhole.
那个男人就出现了
Then he appeared.
什么?“男人”?刚有人说她是女的
Sorry, "he"? We were told the Protector was a woman.
不可能
No way.
他是个身体健壮的男人 绝对的
He was a real beefcake. Yep.
他还喜欢蛋糕 他救我的时候就吃了
Also, he loves cake. Was eating some when he saved me.
给我说
Speak, now.
谢谢配合
If you'd be so kind.
那是我一生里最可怕的日子
Scariest day of my life,
直到守护者出现带我飞离了火海
until the Protector grabbed me and flew us out of there.
飞?
Flew?
如果她没有游来救我 我就淹死了
I'd have drowned if she hadn't swam to me.
游?
Swam?
顺便说一句 守护者是条鱼 -他是只吼猴
The Protector's a fish. A howler monkey.
守护者是条剑鱼或短吻鳄
A swordfish, or maybe an alligator.
是条豹猫 -一只鵎鵼
He's an ocelot. -A toucan.
是只天鹅 拯救了我的家园 -是健硕的男子
She's a swan. She saved my home. -He's a beefcake.
他是袋熊
Oh, he's a wombat.
她救了我的水果摊 然后用香蕉蘸着肉酱汤吃了
She saved my fruit stand then dipped a banana into a bowl of pozole.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表