剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
你有意见吗?
Does that bother you?
没有 迪娅活该
Uh, no. No, Diya deserves it.
但这也太…无聊了
It's just so… boring.
只要收益可观就行
Well, the return on investment is undeniable.
我很想给你看数据 但我得去参加婚礼了
I'd show you numbers, but I have a wedding to get to.
天啊
Oh! That's… Wow.
太恶心了
Ghastly!
臭得跟被你一屁♥股♥坐烂的 煮熟的花椰菜似的
It smells like steamed broccoli wrapped in your workout pants.
什么?
Ew! What?
老爸 在我朋友面前给我点面子
Dad! You're embarrassing me in front of my friend!
好了 跟我来
Alright, follow me.
超能力又发动了
Ooh, psychic powers!
我现在在想什么?
Oh, oh. What am I thinking now?
你还是很饿
You're still hungry.
又对了
No way.
水在往下流
The water is going downhill.
迪娅的饭店在海滩边
Diya's restaurant is by the beach.
所以往这边走是对的
Therefore, we're going this way.
她的超能力也太赞了
Her psychic powers are amazing.
让我们把婚礼搅个天翻地覆吧
Let's go crash a wedding.
这座岛满足了我们的一切需求
This island is everything we mages believe in.
我们本来也可以将英国 打造为这样的地方
The home we would have made England,
要是当初维露卡上位的话
had we succeeded in placing Veruca on the throne.
在这 我们跟自然和谐相处 因为我们探得了它的秘密
We live in harmony with nature as we learn its secrets.
就跟探得如何榨果汁的秘密
Kinda looks like you're learning the secrets of…
一样吗?
fruity drinks.
太神奇了
Amazing.
你们这么多人是怎么逃出来的?
How did so many of you make it out?
千钧一发
Barely.
真的太艰难了
Just barely.
在埃弗雷德爵士的死传开后
After word spread of Sir Alfred's death,
骑士军队袭击了我们
the knights came for us all.
我们亲眼目睹维露卡被捕 想说你也难逃一死
We saw Veruca arrested, assumed you were dead.
于是我们逃离英国
We had to leave England.
在海上漂泊了数月
For months we sailed,
希望找到一处能让我们容身的土地
trying to find a land that would take us in.
突然一日 宛如绝境中的一缕光 如命中注定般
Until, as if drawn to it, as if we were always meant to be here,
这座岛出现了
we discovered this island.
然而除了水 岛上根本没有可以食用的植物
Although we found water, none of the plants were edible.
就在我们以为快饿死时
We thought we might starve.
我们发现了神赐的圣礼
But then we found a sacred gift,
一顶能掌控风的头盔
a helmet that controls the winds.
就是它带我们来到了这里
It brought us here.
而它也把你们带来了
And it brought you here too.
头盔在哪?
Where is it now?
他会很乐意给你们看的
Oh, he'll be happy to show it to you.
谁?
Who will?
我们的大♥法♥师
Our Archmage.
什么?
Huh?
嗯
Hmm.
我的膝盖 痛死了
Oof, my knees.
但我还是宝刀未老
Still got it, though.
别搞什么寻宝游戏了
Forget the treasure hunt.
这么麻烦太不值得了
None of this is worth the trouble.
你就等着吧
Ah, joke's on you.
那个多金的疯子 马上就会夺走你的一切
That rich maniac's about to take everything you've got.
可怜的孩子 马上就要被骗得倾家荡产了
Uh, poor kid's got no idea she's about to get scammed.
反正她迟早得看清世界的真面目
Well, she needs to learn about the real world someday.
关我屁事
But that's not my problem.
你们在这等着 我去通报
You wait here. I'll tell him he has visitors.
对 劳烦去通报一声吧
Oh, yes, do tell him, if it's not too much trouble.
我就这样被取代了?
I'm replaced, eh? Just like that?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
但我们都不知道你被带去哪了
None of us knew where you'd been taken.
我也花了好多年才找到你
It took me years to find you.
15年
Fifteen years.
别冲动行事
Don't… Don't do anything rash.
你没资格命令我
You don't give me orders.
我们要夺走头盔 今晚就离开这
We're taking the helmet, and we're leaving tonight.
你们看到吊坠了吗? -或露米尼?
Does anyone see the pendant? -Or Rukhmini?
她可能早就逃走了
She probably escaped hours ago.
看那里
Look, there!
你说得很对 我饿了
Wow! You were right, I was hungry!
听着 计划是这样的
Okay, here's how it's gonna go down.
布蕾德和我下去牵制住护卫
Blade and I will hop down and start mixing it up with the groomsmen.
看招
Hyah! Ha-ti!
等大家被吸引注意力后 老爸冲下去夺走吊坠
While everyone's distracted, my dad can grab the pendant.
如果有空 我顺便去抢一盘点心
I'll nab a snack platter if there's an opening.
布蕾德去拿鞭子 再用超能力保我们安全
Blade will get the whip and use her super-psychic powers to keep us all safe,
最后我们就携手冲向自♥由♥
and we all escape to freedom.
如何?
Deal?
阿宝 我没有超能力
Po, I am not psychic.
对 我懂了
Right, gotcha.
你在说我需要听到的话
You're telling me what you know that I know I need to hear.
聪明 绝顶聪明
Smart. Super smart.
数到三
Boogie on three.
一 二 三 跳
One, two, three, boogie!
到此为止
Haven't you heard?
婚礼取消了
Wedding's off.
你好不容易才逃出来 却不知珍惜
So, you managed to escape my men, yet you squander your chance at freedom.
令人惋惜 抓住他们
Pity. Take them away!
我还以为那是腰带
Oh! I thought they were belts.
这下说通了
This makes way more sense.
快 继续婚礼
Quickly, continue the ceremony.
带她绕火盆转七圈
Lead her around the fire seven times.
动作快 我来对付他们
Hurry up! I'll handle this interruption.
露米尼?
Rukhmini?
可不能让你们把风头都抢了
Can't let you have all the fun.
团队重新集结完毕
The team is back together!
什么?
The what now?
Hi-yah!
我不会让你毁了婚礼的
I won't let you ruin this!
这才是我熟悉、喜爱的迪娅
Ha! There's the old Diya I know and love.
这是第几圈?六还是七?
W-was that six or seven?
五圈 六圈…我不记得了
Five, six… I-I lost count.
婚礼吊坠!
Oh! Thali, ho!
克劳斯和维露卡杜蒙特?
Klaus and Veruca Dumont?
让人♥大♥吃一惊 能再见到你们简直就是奇迹
Mind blown. What a miracle to see you again.
旅途还顺利吗?
How was the journey?
哇 突然有了写歌♥的灵感
Whoa. Song idea.
好吧 我先记在脑子里
Mm, yeah. I'll remember it.
要喝点什么吗?或者换双拖鞋?
Do you need a drink? Maybe a pair of sandals?
凯尔?你们让凯尔做大♥法♥师?
Kyle? You made Kyle your Archmage?
他们搞了个投票 我莫名就赢了 我都不知道我有参选
Took a vote and I won. Didn't even know I was running.
来了 又想到一首
Bang. There's another.
不知 不知 不知
♪ Didn't, didn't, didn't, didn't ♪
甚至不知自己参选…
♪ Didn't even know I was runnin' but I-- ♪
头盔在哪?
Where's the helmet?
你想看?
You wanna see it?
看来我们俩都被 威力无穷的武器召唤了
Oh, seems we both were called to powerful weapons.
没错 但现在是我被召唤了
Yeah, and now I'm called to yours.
维露卡 -干吗?
Veruca! -What?
我绝不会因为替代我的 是个一无是处的傻子就改变计划
I'm not changing the plan just because some lazy imposter wants to take my job.
他们选我做大♥法♥师 是因为我能保护他们
They made me the Archmage because I protect the mages.
我能用这个头盔召唤船只 让我们获得必需品
This helmet is what allows me to bring ships in for supplies.
给我们食物、避难所
Food. Shelter.
你要是拿走它
If you take it…
我们就会死
…we die.
我才是大♥法♥师
I am the Archmage.
你屁都不是
Not you.
只有我才有权命令法师
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表