剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
人赃俱获
Caught red-handed.
你们胆大包天地偷我东西 还以为能安然脱身 ?
How dare you steal from me and think you can get away with it?
偷什么?
Steal what?
我们怎么可能偷东西?
Uh, we would never steal from anyone.
我们进来就带身上的
We came in with all that stuff.
嘿 那是我的项链
Hey! That's my necklace.
我对你有印象…
I know you…
在市集见过你
From the market.
你就知道你是败类
I knew you were scum!
那个东西呢?
Where's the staff?
我本来还想用50银子买♥♥
I was offering you 50 pieces of silver for it,
现在你一分都别想拿到
but now, I'll take it for free.
我已经把它卖♥♥了
Uh… I already sold it.
看吧 我就说要藏起来
See? I told you it was a good idea to hide it.
大人 这群恶臭的无赖找的就是这个
This, sir, is what those sewer-dwelling scoundrels were after.
乳齿象大♥师♥的吊坠
Master Mastodon's pendant.
愚蠢至极
Hmm. Very foolish.
迪娅 如果不是你 他们就得手了
If not for you, Diya, they would have gotten away with it.
这些小偷就当是 我送你的首份结婚大礼吧
Consider the capture of these thieves my first wedding gift to you.
现在我把这美丽的吊坠归还于你
And the return of this beautiful pendant,
以象征我的忠心
a symbol of my loyalty and trustworthiness,
我的准女婿
future son-in-law.
我始终对你保有戒心 迪娅
I was hesitant about you, Diya,
不过现在我看清 我们两家的结合将能造福社会
but now I see the union of our families will be a benefit to the entire community.
嗯
Hmm.
仔细一看
Now that I look at it,
拿它做婚礼吊坠
this necklace would make a fine thali for my…
最合适不过了
…my, uh, wedding.
嗯
Hmm.
是时候定下成婚时日了
I suppose it's time to set a date.
既然你那么说 择日不如撞日 今天如何?
Oh, well, now that you mention it, how about now?
今天立刻成婚
Today! Immediately.
天啊
Oh! Oh…
这个…
Uh…
那个…
Uh…
我本想再过几日 但既然如此
I-I was gonna say "pretty soon," but, uh, y-yeah.
就今日吧
Today it is!
欢迎各位参加我的婚礼
Everyone, you are all invited to my wedding.
就在今天
Uh, today!
行吧 我们就等风头过去
Pfft! No problem. We just wait until things cool down,
再从新娘身上偷走吊坠
steal it off a new bride,
还当着人家的婚礼… 我们这样不算坏人吧
fresh from her wedding… We're still the good guys, right?
反派饭店随时都能接待
The Villains Canteen is ready to accommodate a large group
大批客人
at a moment's notice.
迪娅 你这个叛徒
Diya, you absolute traitor!
我绝对会让你付出惨重代价的
Oh, I will exact my most terrible revenge upon you,
你这个该死的炸圆面包 你这个…
you poorly made poppadom! -You pile of--
闭嘴
Shut it!
带下去
Bring her.
我要她说出那根手杖的下落
I'll have her tell me what she really did with that cane.
至于其他人 关起来
As for the others, lock them up.
押后处理
I'll deal with them later.
也许等我环游世界80天 度完蜜月后再说
Perhaps after my 80-day honeymoon sailing across the world.
喂 头盔在哪?
Oi! Where's the helmet?
维露卡 别那么失礼
Veruca, don't be rude.
什么?我们就是来找头盔的啊
What? That's what we're here for.
你以为我在带你们去哪? -很好 非常好
Where do you think I'm taking you? -Good. That's very good.
这是陷阱 我们干掉他
It's a trap. Time to squash him.
什么?不 维露卡 他跟我们是一伙的
What? No, Veruca. It's our people.
我们之前以为他们都死了
We thought they were dead.
他们也以为我们死了
They thought we were too.
到了
Here we are.
欢迎回归
Welcome home…
最后的法师遗族部落
to the last heart of the mages.
我们叫这里…
We call it…
“新英国” 怎么样?
NewEngland. Eh? Get it?
这名字蠢透了
Stupid name.
你还想干掉他吗?
Still want to squash him?
还有点
A little.
我要…
I'm just gonna…
你拉不开的 伙计
It's not budging, pal.
别叫我“伙计” 老兄
Don't "pal" me, bud.
也别叫我“老兄” 死人
Don't "bud" me, guy!
别叫我“死人” 伙计
Don't "guy" me… pal!
该死 刚刚说过了
Dang it! I said that already.
我赢了
Got him!
我们必须出去阻止婚礼
We have to find a way out of here and stop that wedding.
如果他们带着吊坠走了 我们就没办法找到雷电轮了
If they leave with that pendant, we'll have no way of finding the Storm Wheels.
我们还得救露米尼
And we gotta save Rukhmini.
就是露米尼害我们被抓的
Rukhmini is the reason we're stuck here.
我们就集中精力抢吊坠 好吗?
Let's just focus on getting that pendant for now, okay?
但是… -她能照顾好自己的
But-- -I'm sure she can take care of herself.
一定有办法出去的
There must be a way out of here.
布蕾德? -等等
Uh, Blade? -Wait.
阿宝 帮我移开这个
Po, help me move this pedestal.
这是什么?
What's this?
你怎么知道下面有东西?
How did you know to do that?
你有超能力吗?我现在在想什么?
Are you psychic? Quick, what am I thinking right now?
你很饿
You're hungry.
什么?
What?
你就没有不饿过
You're always hungry.
我们就从这里逃出去
This is how we'll make our escape.
交给我
I got this!
进去
Get in there.
见鬼 太小了
Alright, it's too small.
但别担心 我有办法
But don't worry, I got an idea.
老爸 帮我一把
Dad, give me a hand.
让开 -什么?
Guys, heads up! -Huh?
嘿 你们在干吗 兄弟?
Hey! What's going on in there, buddy?
没干吗 别叫我“兄弟” 伙计
Nothing. And don't call me "buddy," pal.
不许叫我“伙计” 小甜饼
Don't call me "pal," mac.
不许叫我“小甜饼” 废球
Don't call me "mac," sport.
不许叫我“废球” 大头
Don't call me "sport," chief.
不许叫我“大头” 死小鬼
Don't call me "chief," muchacho.
不许叫我“死小鬼” 死滑头
Don't call me "muchacho," slick.
我又赢了
Ha! Got him again.
别那么紧张
So nervous.
我看你并不是很想结婚呢
If I didn't know better, I'd say you didn't want to get married.
安静
Silence.
我只是在关心你
Oh, I'm just concerned is all.
不劳你关心
I don't need your concern.
说出手杖在哪
Just tell me where you've hidden the cane.
我没兴趣跟你这种低等下人拉扯
I'm not fond of mingling with lowlifes like you.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
那你为何娶印度第一大盗的女儿?
Then why are you marrying the daughter of one of India's Most Wanted?
没错
That's right.
迪娅是个贼
Diya is a thief.
她是我的老搭档
She's my old partner. Ha!
我知道
I'm aware.
我买♥♥下了这座城镇每一寸土地
I bought up every inch of this city that I could.
除了一处…
Except one holdout…
迪娅的地
Diya.
当迎娶她女儿这个机会摆在我面前时
But when the opportunity to marry… …her daughter presented itself,
我抓住了
I leapt at it.
别误会 并非她女儿没有魅力
Don't get me wrong, the girl is not without her charms,
只是一旦我们礼成 婚礼吊坠环上她的脖颈
but once this thali is around her neck and we're… …married,
我就能合法取得这整片土地
then I'll have a legitimate claim to their land,
我就能把这里连皮掀开 造停车场
and I can finally level this tacky place to make a parking lot.
让这里变成人力车的海洋
Rickshaws far as the eye can see.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表