剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
海盗女王要见你
The Pirate Queen will see you now. -Hm?
去见她吧
Go meet her.
正如我所想
It's just as I thought.
根本没必要跟那群人… -海盗?
There is no point in fraternizing with-- -Pirates? -Hm?
那堂堂骑士和失落之师的人
Now, what would a knight and a member of the Forbidden Company
跟一群… 怎么说来着?败类混在一起
be doing hanging out with, what's the word…
做什么呢?
Degenerates?
好极了 那我就在一旁看着了
Ah, great! I'll just sit this one out.
嘿 你不该上场了吗?
Hey, aren't you supposed to be playing?
当年我来这里的时候 还没有这样鲜嫩多汁的果实
Mm. We did not have these succulent fruits when I roamed these lands.
我恨这个世界
I hate everything.
看到我们的厉害了吧
That's what I'm talking about!
太棒了
Yeah!
神龙队追赶到了17分
Team Dragon catching up with 17.
嗜血猛兽23分
The Blood Boys, 23.
他们也许需要帮忙
They could use a hand, probably.
太好吃了
This is good.
干得漂亮 野兽
I'm loving that Beast.
你搞什么?
What is wrong with you?
她怎么回事?
What is wrong with her?
我的鼻子
Ow, my nose!
你是瞎了还是太老了
Are you blind or just old,
浑身是毛的挡门石?
you furry doorstop?
嗜血猛兽追上神龙队 47比48
The Blood Boys are catching up on Team Dragon, 48 to 47.
还剩三分
Three points to win.
你什么都不是 垃圾
You're nothing! You're dirt!
够了
That's it.
她就是怪物 我不玩了
She's a monster. I'm done.
什么?露米尼 我们玩得很… -不许说“开心”
What? No! Rukhmini, we're having-- -Don't you say "fun."
好吧 确实没那么愉快 但我们需要野兽才能跟祖马对话
Okay, yeah, it's not great, but we really need the Beast to talk to Zuma.
“野兽”?你知道她会变成这样?
"The Beast"? You knew she'd get like this?
你们怎么什么都不干
Oh. I didn't get the message
在这傻站着 跟一群废物一样?
that we were just standing around doing nothing like a bunch of losers now.
只剩两分了 要想赢 我们必须团结一致
We're two points away. If we're gonna win, we need to work together.
我用那48分打赌不需要
I'll bet you 48 points that's not true.
-Yeah!
干得漂亮 兄弟
Nice, bro!
太棒了
Yeah!
野兽真的打伤犰狳了
Wow. The Beast really hurt the armadillo.
我们被淘汰了吗? 求求你告诉我我们被淘汰了
Have we been kicked out? Oh, please say we've been kicked out.
这是惩罚
It's a penalty,
他们暂时设置的规定 就为了…
which they just created a rule for right now because of, uh…
就为了布蕾德
Well, because of Blade.
让人敬佩
Respect.
他活该
He deserved it.
真健康
Healthy.
真是场正常的又健康有趣的比赛
Healthy, great and normal.
顶替受伤选手的是小巴
Filling in for our injured player, we have B'ah.
嗨 大家好
Hi! Hi, everyone!
天啊 谢天谢地
Gosh. Thanks!
不 布蕾德会杀了他的
Oh no. Blade's gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
等等 布蕾德 由我来防守小巴吧
Hey, hey. Blade, let me cover B'ah.
你已经应接不暇了 那个小家伙就交给我
Y-You got your hands full. I'll cover the little guy.
好 你可别搞砸了
Fine, but don't screw this up.
天啊
Oh, golly!
嗨
Hi!
我不该跟对手闲聊的 但我正要享受比赛的乐趣
Probably shouldn't be chatting it up with the enemy, but I'm just having so much fun!
你说得没错 运动就该充满乐趣
Yes, you get it. Sports are supposed to be fun.
没错
Exactly!
有时 这是唯一
Sometimes, it's the only way
请隔壁村庄 给我们的干枯庄稼一点水的办法
to ask the ruler of a nearby city to help your dying farm get water.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
是啊 真的很糟糕
Yeah, it's getting pretty bad.
我已经三天没吃东西了 但还是玩得开心点吧
And I haven't eaten in three days, but hey, let's just have fun.
这样才不枉此行
Then we're all winners. Kinda.
球来了 我们上吧
Oh, here comes the ball! Let's get in there. Whoa!
好想法 祝你下次好运
That's a nice try. Better luck next time.
神龙队 48分
Team Dragon, 48.
嗜血猛兽 48分
The Blood Boys, 48.
干得漂亮 兄弟
Nice, bro. Yeah!
布蕾德? -我告诉过你 别搞砸了
Uh, Blade? -I told you not to mess this up.
我们可能是恶人了 -太好了
Uh, I think… We might be the bad-guy team.-Yeah!
谁管?我们是来赢得 不是来当好人的
Who cares? We're here to win, not make fans.
别想从我手里得分 -你都不是本地人
Not in my house. -You're not even from here.
你真的很厉害
You're really strong.
怎么?你不喜欢吗?
What? You love it!
我们可以的
We got this!
我好期待能再次吃到东西
I'm so excited to eat food again.
我们绝对是恶人组
We're definitely the bad-guy team.
我要赢
I'm hungry for my win.
没人能打败我
Feed me!
你得帮我阻止她
You've got to help me to stop her.
我能做什么?是你放出了野兽
What can I do? You've already unleashed the Beast.
保护好小巴 我去防止布蕾德伤害他
Just keep the play away from B'ah. I'll try to keep B'ah away from Blade.
阿宝 传球
Po! Pass it!
露米尼 立刻防守
Rukhmini! Defense, now!
可不是所有人都攻击性强得不健康的
Some of us aren't fueled by unhealthy aggression.
局势真是太紧张了
What a nail-biter!
神龙队49分 嗜血猛兽49分
Team Dragon, 49! The Blood Boys, 49!
你在做什么?我们只差一分就赢了
What are you playing at? We're only one goal away from winning.
布蕾德 停手吧
Blade, this has to stop.
我不会输的 我不可能做个输家
I will not lose. I will not be a loser.
野兽必须赢
The Beast wins.
他们比我们更需要跟祖马对话
What if those armadillos need to talk to Zuma more than we do?
我们是为了拿到雷电轮 所以我们要赢得比赛
This is how you want to get the Storm Wheels, so this is how we're getting them.
我们可以找到别的办法啊 我们可是阿宝和布蕾德
And we can find another way, because we're Po and Blade.
阿宝蕾
Polade.
宝蕾
Plade.
不需要野兽
No Beast necessary.
已经没有回头路了
There's no turning back now.
我是一名骑士
I am a knight,
受英国女王之名前来执行任务
on a mission from the Queen of England.
你在中国的一个角落 厦门 连皇帝都不敢踏足此处
You're in Xiamen, a corner of China not even the Emperor dares cross,
更别提你的女王能有多少威慑力了
so I fail to see how your queen factors into this.
是啊 伙计 别再把你家女王拉出来了
Yeah, dude, you gotta stop using that.
没人在乎的
No one cares.
我们在追拿一群逃犯 其中一个是你认识的
We're looking for a group of fugitives, one of which you know.
我在招募新团队
I have been looking for a new crew.
你扫把用得怎么样?
How are you with a broom?
我堂堂骑士怎么能在这?
This is no place for a knight. -Oh.
但你已经不是骑士了
But you're not a knight.
现在你是海盗
You're a pirate now.
能在这里比赛就已经很棒了 不是吗?
Isn't being here just amazing?
你真的很优秀
You're really good.
无论输赢 我都会永远记住今天的
Win or lose, I'll remember this day forever.
你们为什么自己取名“嗜血猛兽”?
Why do you call yourselves The Blood Boys?
因为你们要在蹴球比赛大杀四方?
Because you made a blood pact to be bad at pok-ta-pok?
这狠话够狠 但不是的
Great trash talk, but no.
是因为比赛让我们热血沸腾
It's 'cause of the blood racing through these big ol' hearts, man.
布蕾德 不
Blade, no!
你没事吧
Woah! Hope you're okay.
我们找别的办法见祖马吧
We'll find another way to talk to Zuma.
他很可爱吧
Kid's super cute, right?
非常可爱
Pretty adorable.
我真的希望他能赢
Oh, I really hope he wins.
不 等等
No, wait!
发生什么了?
W-W-What happened?
我赢了比赛 不客气
I did the thing! You're welcome.
但我们不能赢
But-But we weren't supposed to win.
什么?什么时候说的?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表