剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
神圣的时刻到了 各位
Game faces, everyone.
摆在我们面前的是一个巨大的挑战
We have a massive challenge ahead of us,
对我们实力的最严厉的考验 但我们一定能做到
the greatest test of our abilities yet, but we can do it!
一定要把酱汁裹匀了 知道不?
Just make sure you evenly distribute the sauces, 'kay?
太好吃了
Mm! Perfect bite.
堪称完美
Mm! We're doing great!
你们不吃吗?
This was for all of us, wasn't it?
你喜欢这种日子?
So, you actually like all this?
听小鬼大声喧哗 做个有良知的商贩?
The kids, the screaming, the charging people fair prices?
怎么忍♥得了?
Oh, it's disgusting.
这是诚信 是我希望帕德玛拥有的品德
It's honest. A quality I hope to pass on to Padma.
给我两个咖喱角 艾迪
I need two more samosas, Eddie!
你很优秀 宝贝
Nice work, dear.
好了 我们怎么把吊坠 从杰耶许那家伙手上抢回来?
Okay, enough. How do we get the pendant from this Jayesh person?
小点声
Keep your voice down.
我只帮你们这一次 别让我后悔
I'm only helping you this once, so don't make me regret it.
杰耶许是个收藏家
Jayesh is a collector.
一旦他认准某个东西
And when he gets his eye on something he likes,
就绝不会放手
he doesn't let it go.
我们昨天好像见过他
Hey, I think we met him yesterday.
就是那个嚣张扎眼的有钱人 问东问西的
Snooty rich guy, all up in everyone's biz.
嗯? -他看过你们了
Hmm? Mm… - He's seen you.
这样事情就更难了
That makes things difficult.
我们什么时候向困难屈服过? 只要有个好计划就行
When have we ever walked away from a challenge? We just need a plan.
为偷盗设计秘密偷盗计划 我们有设计图吗?
A secret heist plan for a heist! Do we have blueprints?
需要一屋子偷摸打砸的小道具 来协助设计一次完美犯罪吗?
Ooh! Or a room filled with cool, sneaky stuff made for planning the perfect crime?
差不多
Close.
假设这是吊坠 这是杰耶许
Let's say this is the pendant, and this is Jayesh.
这个比喻不错
Mm, I like this better.
乳齿象大♥师♥的吊坠是杰耶许 最贵重的收藏品之一
Master Mastodon's pendant is one of Jayesh's most prized possessions.
被他放在私人收藏室里 重重保护了起来
He keeps it in his private collection, under heavy security.
阿宝 别把酱汁浇在吊坠上
Po! You're getting chutney on the pendant!
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
优秀 杰耶许被你吃掉了
Great. You ate Jayesh.
一个头而已 也有可能是腿
Just his head. Or his leg.
收藏室的门是用 跟你们手臂一般粗的钢铁铸成的
The door to the room is made of steel as thick as your arm.
而钥匙只有一把
There's only one key,
被他挂在钥匙串上时刻随身携带着
and it stays on his key ring at all times.
这个房♥间在庭院旁
The room is off the courtyard,
外有厚重的防御墙和蛇守卫看守
surrounded by fortified walls and snake guards.
想放弃了吗?
Ready to give up?
我不介意多几个店小二
I could use more servers.
艾迪 再给我一份鸡肉香饭 和两份烤鸡咖喱
Eddie, I need one more biryani and two more tikka masalas.
宝贝 你真的很优秀
You're doing a fine job, my darling.
小儿科 我们可以这样做
This is kid stuff. Here's how we do it.
我们潜入宅邸 我来分散杰耶许的注意力 偷走钥匙
Once we're inside, I'll distract Jayesh long enough to pickpocket that key.
然后偷偷穿过看守 打开收藏室大门
Next, I'll sneak past the guards and unlock the door,
偷出吊坠后把钥匙还回去 然后我就回来了
snatch the pendant, return the key, and come back here before Jayesh realizes
杰耶许还来不及意识到 赖布尔神偷露米尼已重出江湖
that Rukhmini, the Raider of Raipur, has struck again.
干吗? -你一个人把活全干了
What? -You gave yourself all the jobs.
这样不行的
You can't give yourself all the jobs.
他说得对 我负责吸引杰耶许的注意力
He's right. I'll distract Jayesh.
你?你做得来吗?
You? Oh, Miss Charisma?
就算你去 也只能做些体力活
If anything, you're the muscle.
我才不是四肢发达头脑简单
I am not just muscle.
我在上流社会长大 更容易融入他的圈子
I was raised in high society, so I can blend in.
而且我可没被他抓到偷东西
Besides, Jayesh didn't catch mestealing a cup.
她很擅长伪装成自己不是的样子嘛
Plus, she's good at pretending to be something she's not.
没有贬义的意思
I mean, in a good way.
就这事来说
For this.
你可以打扮成梅勒玛芬女公爵
Ooh! You could play Duchess… Mellormuffin.
我自己会取名字
I can make up my own name.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个小个子可以在天上把风
And the short one should be our eyes in the sky.
密切监视杰耶许的位置
Keep tabs on Jayesh's location.
很乐意效劳
Oh, I'd be delighted.
我那个年代 我们都会扇风传递信♥号♥♥
Back in my day, we used wing signals.
那我就用敏捷的身手 三下五除二拿到吊坠
And then, with my swift swifty-ness, I can grab the pendant.
不对 我负责偷吊坠 -好吧 那我负责什么?
Wrong. That's my job. -Okay, then what am I supposed to do?
别碍事
Stay out of our way.
好好享用点心
Enjoy the snack bar.
什么?我可是功夫大♥师♥
What?! I'm a kung fu master.
我爸一个煮面的都有任务 我却没有?
You gave my dad a cool heist job and he's just a n-noodle chef!
嘿 我是真人不露相
Hey! I surprise myself every day.
至少让我负责如何潜入吧
Let me figure out how we get into the building.
我们怎么进去?
How do we get in the building?
老办法
The way we've always done it.
今晚 他会举办一场订婚宴
Tonight, there's an engagement party.
你们混到宾客里…
You'll blend in with the crowd--
迪娅 注意一下 别那么兴奋
Careful, Diya. You're smiling.
我绝不会拿帕德玛的未来冒险
I won't risk Padma's future for this.
如果你们被抓 我会撇干净关系
If you get caught, I don't know you.
应该还有挽救的余地
I think we can salvage it.
天啊
Huh?
你是死了吗?快过来
Look at that, you're not dead!
过来帮我 快
Help me pack. C'mon, c'mon.
我们怎么到这来的?
How did we get up here?
头盔啊
The helmet!
它把我们从海上托了起来 丢到了这棵树上
Plucked us out of the water and dropped us in this tree, it did.
问题是 头盔在谁手上?
The real question is, who's wearing it?
那两头熊不会先到了吧 -不可能
You don't think the bears got here first? -No, no.
是别人
This is someone else.
你居然不让我带鞭子
I can't believe you didn't let me take the whip.
露米尼 杰耶许见过你拿鞭子
But Jayesh saw it before, Rukhmini.
你要是带着 一定会被认出
He'll recognize you for sure.
我把它藏到安全的地方了 别担心
I hid it safely. You don't need to worry.
露米尼 我们该怎么骗过守卫?
I don't know, Rukhmini. How are we gonna get past those guards?
我们好像太显眼了
We might stand out a little.
这就是对你的考验了
You want in? Here's your big test.
我只要走进去就行了
Walk inside. Easy.
你做得到吗?
Can you do that?
我是来参加晚宴的
We're here for the party.
伪装得漂亮 各位
Incredible stealth, everyone.
他们完全没有察觉
They have no idea.
嘿 露米尼
Hey, Rukhmini!
我们进来啦
We made it inside!
我真该单独行动
I should go back to working alone.
这跟我想象的紧张刺♥激♥完全不同
It's not really the intense heist vibes I was hoping for.
我们得来点背景音乐才能更像回事
Gonna need some stealth tunes to really get into it.
偷偷摸摸 偷偷摸摸
♪ Stealth mission, mission of stealth Wah-wah-wah-wah! ♪
偷偷摸摸 偷偷摸摸
♪ Wah! Stealth mission, mission of stealth Wah-wah-wah-wah-wah! ♪
我突然想到… -什么?
I just remembered. -What?
我讨厌上流社会
I hate high society.
你只需释放魅力
Just turn on the charm
危险的事就交给我吧
and I'll handle the dangerous stuff.
布蕾德 你去入口附近找人聊天
Blade, you mingle over by the entrance,
收到我的信♥号♥♥后 你就跟着杰耶许 用你的…
wait for my signal to follow Jayesh and distract him with your…
魅力吸引他 直到我偷到钥匙
charms, until I can nab that key.
平 你去那座塔上 一看到杰耶许进入城♥堡♥就发送信♥号♥♥
Ping, get to that tower and signal when you see Jayesh go inside the palace.
我会在那张桌子边等待信♥号♥♥
I'll wait for your signal from that table over there.
阿宝 -在
Po… -Yeah.
你去餐台等着 -开工了
…you can wait at the snack bar. -Time to get to work.
好好享受点心 儿子 -行吧
Have fun at the snack bar, son! -Cool.
那我就吃点多莎饼吧
I'll just… eat some dosas, I guess.
这也是很重要的任务
Vital heist role.
真好吃
Oh, that's tasty. Mm.
你们好 我能加入你们的谈话吗?
Uh, hello. May I mingle with you?
加入我们?
Mingle?
你想加入?没门
Have you ever? Never!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表