剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
你还在追那几头熊 对不对?
Y-You're still after the bears, right?
你尾随了我那么多周还明知故问?
You've been following me for weeks to ask me that?
你知道我在尾随你?
Y-You knew I was following?
简直再明显不过了 而且很奇怪 坦白说
It was terribly obvious, and frankly, very weird.
我有社交恐惧症
I got social anxiety.
你到底想干吗?
What do you want?
我觉得我们可以联手
I was thinking we could team up!
你看 你跟我
You know, meh and bleh?
我俩联手天下无敌
We'd be unstoppable!
我是骑士 要你有何用?
I'm a knight. Why would I need you?
因为我知道从哪入手
Because I know where to start.
跟你吃午餐?
Lunch with you?
我宁可吃自己那颗没瞎的眼球
I'd rather eat my good eyeball.
嗯?
Mm?
嗯
Hmm…
一路向东航海一个月 历经大风大浪
A month at sea, surging east through troubled waters,
穿越数座巨大岛屿
past several bodacious islands,
向着寻找传说中的雷电轮
to find the legendary Storm Wheels
集齐天上武器
on our quest to collect the Tianshang Weapons
以及彻底阻止 克劳斯和维露卡的目标勇往直前
and stop Klaus and Veruca once and for all.
我们终于抵达了新大♥陆♥
Now we charge forth into new lands,
而这里就是由远古大♥师♥的领袖
led by the leader of the ancient masters,
《开天辟地神话》连环画迷们 最爱的英雄
the fan favorite hero from the Time Before Time comics…
乳齿象大♥师♥领导
Master Mastodon!
不敢相信乳齿象大♥师♥的英灵 就附在我爸爸的身上
I can't believe the spirit of the legendary Mastodon has possessed my very own dad!
是我 一代神话 一代传奇
It is I! The myth. The legend.
有了乳齿象大♥师♥ 我们绝对能手撕克劳斯和维露卡
With Mastodon by our side, we're going to slice through Klaus and Veruca just like…
你打败的敌人里 谁是被手撕的?
Uh… Who was the one you defeated by slicing?
蜗牛大♥师♥
Ah, Master Snail.
最令人畏惧的对手
A most formidable opponent.
只可惜我不得不像切软芝士块一样 把他切成两半
A shame I had to slice him in half like a soft cheese.
帅呆了
So cool!
唉 真想来点软芝士
Mm, what I would do for a soft cheese.
硬芝士也行
Or hard cheese.
任何跟芝士差不多的东西都行
Or anything remotely shaped like cheese.
没错 再来点苔藓茶
Yes, and some moss tea!
看 我回来了
Look, I'm back.
天啊
Whoa!
我的腰扭到了
Oh, there goes my back.
我们最后一桶水 对不住了
There goes the last of our water.
是大♥陆♥ -什么?
Land ho! -Mm?
什么?
Huh?
我们到了
We've made it.
沙子 我爱死沙子了
Sand! I love sand.
永别了 木桶
Goodbye, bucket.
桶没翻倒算你走运
You're lucky that landed right side up.
提高警惕
On your guard.
克莱斯和维露卡可能已经到了
Klaus and Veruca may already be here.
我把雷电轮藏在了北方
I hid my Storm Wheels north of here.
还有一段很长的旅途
It shall be a long journey.
你们还傻愣着做什么?
Why are you all standing around?
谁能往我的肝来一拳
Can someone punch my liver
帮我把脊椎弄直?
and crack my spine first?
两个爸爸 一只鹅
Two dads, one goose.
乳齿象爸爸的传说
'Tis the epic tale of Dad Mastodon.
象爸爸?乳齿爸?
Dad-stadon? Masto-dad?
爸爸齿
Dadsto-dad.
爸爸
Dad.
我们得去找吃的 有力气才能继续走
We should find food. We need our strength.
在我那个时代 我们会一直前进 直到精疲力尽瘫倒在岩石上
In my time, we journeyed until we collapsed on rocks.
我们会直接睡在石头上 然后以石果腹
And then we slept on those rocks. And then? We ate those rocks.
没错 布蕾德 没事的 向远古大♥师♥学习
Yeah, Blade. We'll be fine. Just like the old masters.
天啊
Whoa!
我没事
I'm good!
看 是农场
Look, a farm!
这情节就跟第503期的一样
This is just like issue 503,
长齿大♥师♥和同伴们一起在农场借宿
when you and Master Long-Tooth sought shelter in the soybean farm.
午餐时间到了
Lunch awaits!
天啊
Oh!
嗯
Mm.
我都快饿死了
So hungry.
这里好像是私人土地
This seems like private land.
土地怎么可能私人?
Land is not private.
我们都不过是暂时生活在 地球世代更替的衣皮上的过客罢了
We are but momentary smudges on Earth's vibrant coat.
没错 布蕾德 我们只是过客
Yeah, Blade. We're just smudges.
阿宝 你不用这么溜须拍马 好吗?
Po, you don't need to impress anyone, okay?
布蕾德 他可是乳齿象大♥师♥
Blade, he is the Master Mastodon.
他是传奇 你也看过连环画了
He's epic. You saw the comic.
他每寸肌肉都写满了传说
His muscles have muscles!
嘿 我们不是贼 我只是…
Oh, hey. Not a thief, I'm just--
我在偷食物
I'm stealing food.
跟贼一样
Like a thief.
还觉得自己像远古大♥师♥吗?
Still feel like the ancient masters?
你的怪物去哪了?
Where's your monster, huh?
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
我的背
Ooh! My back!
我只需被揍一拳 就这里
I just need one punch. Like, right over here.
揍我
Hit me!
还有人吗?
Anybody?
你的蝎子尾巴呢? -你在说什么?
Where's your giant scorpion tail, huh? -I don't know what you're talking about.
够了
Enough!
我们无意与你们争斗 青蛙们
We have no quarrel with you, fair frogs,
但任何人都不能阻拦我们完成任务
but no one will stand in the way of our mission.
嗯
Hmm!
嗯
Hmm…
跟我们来 赶紧的
Follow us. Quickly.
请你什么都教给我吧
Please teach me everything about everything ever.
我受够了
I am so sick of this.
我也讨厌走路
I hate walking too.
我才不管走路有多健康 我一走 脚就摩擦得痛
I don't care how healthy it is. I chafe.
不 我是受够了这个任务
No, I'm sick of this mission.
这本来应让我的事业平步青云
This was meant to be the start of a glorious career.
但现在我却跟着个守卫到处跑
Instead, I'm reduced to following some security guard.
不许你看不起我 伙计
Don't mess with me, man.
我可是皇家护卫
I was an Imperial Guard.
很厉害吗?
Am I supposed to be impressed?
我可是骑士 我们是世上最无所不能的战队
I'm a knight. We're the mightiest force in the world.
那你还要我帮你抓熊?
Mm-hmm. Which is why you need my help to get the bear, right?
嘿 看
Hey, look!
是那里 那就是阿宝的家
There! That's Po's home.
应该能找到很多线索
Should be plenty of clues.
可能还有面可以吃
Maybe some noodles.
嗯
Mm!
我从没喝过热巧克力
Oh, I've never had chocolate hot before!
我仿佛由里到外被它紧紧拥抱
It feels like it's hugging me from the inside.
我的心脏跳得好快
Hm, my heart's going really fast.
少吃点甜食 儿子
Slow down on the sweets.
嗯
Mm-hmm. Mm.
我们得继续任务了
We must return to our mission.
你们在做什么任务?
And what mission might that be?
抱歉之前的待客不周
Excuse our hostility,
因为过去几个月 一直有怪物在偷我们的庄稼
but for the past few months, a monster has been stealing our crops.
怪物?偷巧克力?
A monster? Stealing chocolate?
喜欢吃甜食的怪物
Whoa! Monster with a sweet tooth.
可可豆对我们来说既是食物又是货币
Cacao is both food and currency for us.
这里曾有幸有丰沛的降雨 和丰硕的收成 即使在旱季也是如此
This farm has had the fortune of abundant rain and harvest, even in the dry season.
然而不幸的是 成功就会招至敌人
Unfortunately, success means enemies.
他们见不得别人好
They hate you because they ain't you.
但我们有秘密武器
But we have a secret weapon.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表