剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
老爸?
Dad?
谁在找武器?
Who seeks the weapons?
老爸 别吓我 你有点像是…
Dad, don't freak out, but you look a little…
被夺舍了?
possessed?
爸爸
Dad!
我的头好痛
I have a terrible headache.
爸爸?
Uh… Dad?
爸爸 住手
Dad, stop!
我不是你那不堪一击的鹅爸爸
I am not your weak goose father.
明显不是 你是谁?
Uh, obvs. So, who are you?
我是乳齿象大♥师♥
I am Master Mastodon!
乳齿象大♥师♥?
Master Mastodon?
好酷啊
So cool!
不
Oh, no.
漂亮 没打中
Oh, nice try. Missed me.
来吧 糟糕
There we go. Whoops.
天啊
♪ Oh, whoa ♪
扔得漂亮
♪ Nice throw ♪
我不想跟你们打架 一点意思都没有
I don't want to fight you guys. That would be most un-chill.
那我给你个小建议
Then here's an itty-bitty idea.
把头盔给我 我们就此收手
Hand me that helmet and be done with it!
你疯了吗?
Are y-- Are you crazy?
你要是拿走头盔 这里的法师都会死的
If you take this helmet, you'll be leaving the mages to die.
就跟他们抛下我 让我去死一样吗?
Like the mages left me to die?
在我心里 你们早在15年前就死了
The mages have been dead to me for 15 years.
死绝了
Dead!
永别了 凯尔
Goodbye, Kyle.
“永别了 凯尔”
Goodbye, Kyle.
“永别了 凯尔” 这可以是一首歌♥
Goodbye, Kyle. That could be a song.
任何人都不能支配武器
No one shall wield the power of the weapons!
你没懂 我们找武器是想…
You don't get it. We're trying to find the weapons to s--
你居然用长齿大♥师♥的火鞭
You dare turn the Whip of Master Long-Tooth
对付我?
against me?
住手
Stop!
不要伤害他 那是我爸爸的肉体
We can't hurt him. That's my dad in there.
霹雳竖踢 小心
The Skumaskot Kick. Watch out!
快走
Come on!
可恶
Son of a…
好吧
Okay.
这连的是茅房♥吗? -听好
Was that connected to a toilet? -Look, look, look.
在找到驱魔办法前 我们得先把他绑起来
We'll tie him up until we figure out how to exorcise an evil spirit.
把鞭子交出来
Surrender the whip!
做梦 这是我靠本事偷来的
Never! I rightfully stole it.
趁现在抓住他
Hold him down! Now!
放弃吧 弱小的动物
Give up now, puny animals.
让开 他要出绝招旋风拳了
Move! He's about to do his famous Fellibylur Punch!
抓紧他 把他稳住 -我在尽力
Hold him still. Hold him. -I'm trying!
阿宝
Po!
不许动我的宝贝儿子 你这个老不死的恶棍
You leave my perfect son alone, you ancient bully!
爸爸?
Dad?
闭嘴 羸弱没用的小鹅
Silence, weak and tiny goose man.
快走
Come on!
他总会累的吧
He's got to get tired sometime, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是不死恶灵
He's an undead spirit.
也许他没在追我们了?
Maybe he's not following us anymore?
是不是? -我要挖出你们的眼珠
Huh? -I will boil your eyes!
布蕾德
Blade!
阿宝 我们必须保护自己
Po, we have to defend ourselves.
听好了 绝不能伤害我爸爸
No, listen to me. We are not hurting my dad.
两害相权取其轻 还记得吗?
Lesser of two evils, remember?
布蕾德 我们不能…
Blade, we can't--
阿宝 我们必须这么做
Po, we have to do this right now.
到此为止了 懦弱的生物
This is the end, cowardly creatures.
什么都得我动手
I have to do everything around here.
什么?
Huh?
等等 怎么回事?
Wait, what? Huh?
抱歉
Sorry.
回来 拉我上去
Hey! Come back! You gotta get me out of here! Huh?
Phew!
看到了吗?
See?
明明有其他办法
We can find another way.
不一定非要斗个你死我活
Nobody has to fight anybody.
火鞭在哪 可悲的凡人? -嘿
Where is the whip, you pathetic mortals? -Hey!
这里绝不容忍♥寻衅滋事者
We don't take kindly to troublemakers in this town.
爸爸?
Dad?
天啊
Whoa.
好了
Oh, come on, now.
我们做朋友吧
♪ Let's be friends ♪
我们在这里活得安全、开心又自♥由♥
We have a life here that's safe, happy, a-and free.
过着完全自主的生活
A life that's completely ours.
你们可以跟我们一起
You can join us.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side,
姐姐 但是他们需要头盔才能生存
sister, but they need this helmet to survive.
我们可以集齐另外三件武器后再回来
We can come back once we have the other three.
鞭子在哪?
Where is the whip?
放下运货车 滚出我的城镇
Drop the dosa cart and get out of my city.
这具身体太弱了
This body is weak.
我可是努力锻炼过的
I've worked very hard for this body.
别听他瞎说
Do not listen to him.
我要把你抽筋拔骨
I will rend the flesh from your bones!
他会害死我爸的 我们怎么才能阻止他?
He's gonna get my dad killed! How do we stop him?
阿宝
Po.
我们必须跟你♥爸♥爸作战
We have to fight your dad.
不行 也许我们可以帮他夺回身体
No! We could help him get control of his body
从内阻止乳齿象大♥师♥
and stop Master Mastodon from the inside.
我们别无选择
We're running out of options.
他会杀了你的
He'll kill you.
他生性太残暴了
He's got big murderer energy.
也许你♥爸♥可以把他咳出来 就像…
Maybe if we just choke him out, you know? Like… Like…
他不是皇帝的守卫 或和尚、骑士之类的
This isn't the emperor's guard or monks or knights.
他是我爸
It's my dad!
是你让他一起来的 明知一路很危险
And you let him come along, knowing full well he'd be in danger.
对不起 我只是…
I-I'm sorry. That was…
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
让我再想想
Just give me one more shot.
露米尼 是时候用鞭子了
Rukhmini, I think it's time to use the whip.
要把他劈成两半吗?
Are we gonna slice him in half?
不行
Come on!
好极了
Yeah!
什么?
What?
找这个吗?
Looking for this?
我要把你磨成粉末吃下去
I will turn you into dust and breathe you into my lungs
来填埋我的怒火之沟
to fuel my rage!
接到了
Got it!
拜托
Not again.
我要把你碾成泥 给花♥园♥做肥料
I will crush you into fine meal to fertilize a small herb garden!
嗯
Hmm. Ah.
嘿 现在不是闹肚子的时候
Oh, not now, stomach, buddy.
在我接收的所有感知里 这是我听过的最污秽的声音
In my eons of sentience, this is the foulest thing I've ever heard.
可怜的小熊猫
Puny panda.
我已经成年了
I'm above average for my age.
你逃不出我的手掌心的
You can't escape me forever.
我不需要
I don't need to.
天啊
Whoa!
结束了
Now…
真惨
Uh… Ooh.
把鞭子给我 小熊猫
Hand it over, Panda boy!
这是我最后一次问你
I will not ask again.
我们是一伙的 我们都想保护武器
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表