剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
We're on the same side here. We want to protect the weapons too.
那他们为什么拿着那条绳子?
Then why are theyholding that rope?
是飞天点穴指 不
The Fimmálnaspottalækur Pressure Point Sequence! No!
不
No!
他们动不了了 同时忍♥受着剧痛
They're paralyzed, but in agonizing pain.
没有那么痛
It's actually not that bad.
等等 真的吗?
Wait, really?
我的舌头失去知觉了
I-I can't feel my tongue.
我上千年没用过这招了 所以…
W-well, i-it… it's been a few thousand years since, you know…
但你还是挺棒的
You still did a great job.
那必须的
I try my best.
乳齿象大♥师♥?
Hey, uh, Master Mastodon?
在你挖我们的眼睛之前 我有个问题
Before you boil our eyes, or whatever,
作为传奇大♥师♥ 你藏在吊坠里干吗?
what's an ancient master doing hiding out in a necklace?
上千年了 我一直在保护雷电轮
For millennia, I have protected the location of the Storm Wheels,
不让它落入追寻神力者之手
defeating all those that sought its power.
他们中有邪有善
Some evil, some good.
但当你活到我这年岁
When you live as long as I have,
就会发现善恶并无区别
it all becomes the same.
现在 坦然受死吧
And now, your time has come!
不
No, no, no!
维露卡 不要
Veruca, please!
他没想杀你 你没理由杀他
He doesn't want to kill you. See reason.
我有四个理由
I've got four reasons right here.
一
One.
二
Two.
等等
Wait!
三
Three.
四 -不
And four. -No, no, no!
天啊
[Kyle screams]
如果我们就这么完了 我很高兴…
If this is it, I'm glad…
我很高兴能跟其他法师团聚
I-I'm glad we found each other again.
拜托 爸爸 别逼我 够了
Come on, Dad. Don't make me do this. No.
阿宝 反击啊
Po! You have to fight back!
爸爸 我知道你能阻止他的 你可以控制他的
Dad, I know you can stop him. You can take control!
你父亲的意志比躯体还要脆弱
Your father's mind is even weaker than his body.
出来吧 我会让你痛快了结的
Come out! I'll make your death swift and painless…
尽量
Mostly.
你的贪婪召唤了我
Your greed brought me here,
现在 让我来清除你的欲念吧
and now, I'll cure you of it.
你是无法逃脱既定的宿命的
Don't hide from your fate.
面对我吧 同他们一起泯灭
Face me, and perish like the rest!
阿宝 他会杀了你的 快反击
Po, he'll kill you! Please!
这个…
Uh… Uh…
出手吧
Fight me!
不要 -为什么?
No. -No? What?
这个任务选中了我
This mission was chosen for me,
但我依旧有权选择做我自己
but I still get to choose who I am along the way.
我绝不会再伤害我爸爸的
I won't hurt my dad any more than I already have.
如我所想 真是可悲
Pitiful, just as I thought.
不许你动我儿子
Leave my son alone!
爸爸?
Dad?
你怎么…
Hey! How are you…
给我让开
Get out of here!
你想知道到底谁脆弱?
You want to talk about who's weak?
你用的是我的身体
You're in my body!
我每天都要做十个俯卧撑 和三个填字谜游戏
I do ten push-ups and three crosswords a day,
我平先生可不是好惹的
so don't mess with Mr. Ping!
老爸
Dad!
天啊
Oh…
谢谢你没杀我 儿子
Thank you for not killing me, son.
老爸 你刚刚…
Dad, you just…
你刚刚打败了一个传奇大♥师♥
You just defeated an ancient master!
他是传奇大♥师♥?
Oh, is that who that guy was?
太古怪了
Oh, weird.
我还能感觉到他在里面踢我
I still feel him kicking around in there.
都怪我 是我害你变成这样的
This is my fault. I'm sorry I got you into this.
不 我很自豪能跟你一起行动 儿子
Oh, no. I'm proud to be here with you, son.
而且我多少也知道会发生什么
And besides, I kind of know what I signed up for.
多少知道
Kind of.
我能跟他谈谈吗?
Can I talk to him?
我看看他在不在
Well, I'll see if he's available.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
有两只黄鼠狼在找雷电轮
Two weasels are on their way to the Storm Wheels now.
他们想召唤被困在武器里的大军
They're gonna bring back an army of the spirits trapped in the weapons.
掐死我了
Wow! Very tight grip.
我们不能让任何人得到武器
No one must have the weapons.
那你愿意帮我们吗?
Then will you help us?
我们得穿越无数海洋
We'll have to cross many seas
抵达世界的另一边
to the other side of the world.
等等
Whoa. H-hold up.
也就是说根本不需要吊坠导航?
So we don't need the pendant-compass thing?
没错 我只是借此 引诱贪婪之人入网而已
No. That was how I lured the greedy into my deadly grasp.
我的妈呀
Ah, tight, tight, tight. Tight, tight, tight.
你又要离开了吗?
So, you're skipping town again, huh?
跟你有关系吗 叛徒?
That's none of your concern, traitor.
看到那艘船了吗?
Hmm. See that boat over there?
看到了
Uh, yeah.
它怎么了?
What of it?
它是你的了 -什么?
It's yours. -What?
不 它是我的
No, it's mine.
换而言之 既然我与你女儿已成婚 这整个城镇都是我的了
In fact, now that I'm officially married, this whole town is mine!
什么?
[townspeople gasp]
我要把这里夷平 在目之所及之处满置人力车
I'm going to flatten it and put rickshaw lots as far as the eye can see.
对
Right.
但你娶了我女儿 你的东西也都是她的
Except you married my daughter, so what's yours is hers.
我刚已经签字 把我的东西都转让给我母亲了
And I just signed everything over to my mother.
你以为镇子上 只有我母亲一个人会骗人吗?
You didn't think my mother was the only con artist left in town, did you?
不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不该是这样的
That's not how that works!
什么?
Oh, yeah?
我是公♥证♥人 我刚公♥证♥转让有效了
Well, I'm a notary, and I just made it official.
也就是说 城镇又是我们的了
Which means this town is ours again.
太棒了 -太好了
[townspeople cheering]
但我的交易已经成交了
But the deal is done.
我已经签署了文件
I've already signed the paperwork.
我完蛋了
I-I'll be ruined!
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, my love.
你可以在饭店跑腿
You can work off your debt…
来偿还债务
at the restaurant.
太好了 -好极了
[Jayesh hiccups]
太棒了
[cheering
好耶
continues]
抱歉 我们没告诉你
Sorry we couldn't tell you.
你来的时机真的太不凑巧了
You really did come at the worst time.
你骗了我?
You conned me?
你骗了我
You conned me!
这是我见过的最伟大的欺骗
This is the greatest con I've ever seen! Ha!
我要坐前排 -你不能抢座位
I call front seat! -That's not how a boat works.
我喜欢你的新团队
I like your new team.
他们都是怪人
They're weird.
别再隔30年才回来
Don't wait another 30 years to come back.
大♥法♥师回来了
The Archmage is back!
振作起来 小弟
Cheer up, brother.
我们得到了世上最强大的两件武器
We have two of the most powerful weapons in the world,
而且第三件也马上唾手可得
and we're about to find the third.
还是说你更想留下来?
Unless you'd prefer to stay?
那就如你所愿
That's what I thought.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表