剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
阿宝
Po.
阿宝
Po!
阿宝
Po? Po!
阿宝
Po!
布蕾德?
Blade?
布蕾德
Blade!
不
No!
女王召见
A royal audience.
感觉像是回到了英国宫廷
Feels like I'm back at court.
我总是忘记你是位高贵的女士
Ah, I always forget you're a fancy lady.
最高贵的
The fanciest.
我也挺高贵的
I can be fancy.
就全部交给布蕾德说吧
Maybe we let Blade do the talking.
为什么不能让我说?
Why can't I talk to her?
因为你很傻
You are a silly person.
但我傻得很有魅力的
But in a charming way.
乳齿象大♥师♥觉得我有魅力
Master Mastodon thinks I'm charming!
我没有说过
I used no such words.
我来处理 严肃的人需要严肃的…
I'll handle this. A serious person requires serious--
我的天啊 你们好啊
Oh my gosh! Hi!
蒂卡尔祖马女王陛下
Your Majesty Queen Zuma of Tikal.
非常荣幸您能接见我们
What an honor it is to make your royal acquaintance.
屈膝礼?太可爱了
Um, a curtsy? So cute!
我喜欢
Love this for me.
顺便说一句 我是你们在球场上的超级粉丝
Big fan of your work on the field, by the way.
太勇猛了
So fierce!
谢谢
Thank you!
不过我为犰狳兄弟们感到遗憾
I do feel bad about those armadillo bros.
没什么好遗憾的 他们经常来 我会跟他们聊的
Don't even. They're always here. I'll chat with them later.
进来
Get in here!
女王
My Queen.
女王
My Queen.
女王
My Queen.
好了 伙计们 什么事?
Alright, guys. What's up?
我们来是有十万火急的要务
We're here on urgent business. -Oof!
今天不处理要务 谢谢
No business, thanks.
今天是休息日
It's my day off.
但我们知道你是… -佐克 把螺给我
But we know you're the-- -Xoc, bring me my shell.
女王
My Queen.
佐克 你太擅长 用垫子展示我的爱物了
Xoc, you are so good at presenting my favorite things on cushions.
我们说到哪了?
So, where were we?
那个 说到我们来这里是…
Yes, well, we're here because we--
你们来此是为了起舞
♪ You're here because you want to dance ♪
不
Oh no.
不是 我们不是来跳舞的
No. We're not here because we want to dance.
你们来此是因为需要起舞
♪ You're here because you need to dance ♪
冠军派对
♪ Championship party ♪
大家一起来
Come on, everybody!
棒极了
♪ Ooh yeah ♪
我想死
I want to die.
这太荒谬了
No. This is ridiculous.
比这更荒谬的是 你还一丝不苟 礼仪周到
♪ You know what's ridiculous? Being meticulous ♪
跟我一起起舞 感受音律的美妙
♪ Join me in step For some tonal deliciousness ♪
什么?停下 我们有任务在身 -但现在是派对啊
What are you doing? We're on a mission. -Technically, we're at a party.
向我展示你的才华吧
Show me what you got!
熊猫出场了 伙计们
♪ Panda in the house, y'all ♪
熊猫出场了 来点掌声
♪ Panda in the house, give it up ♪
脚 给我跟上了
♪ Feet, don't fail me now ♪
熊猫出场了
♪ Panda in the house ♪
接招 露米尼
Take it, Rukhmini!
给我们展示一下 爸爸
Show us what you got, Dad!
我觉得我不行
I don't think I could.
但也不是不行
But if you really want to.
鹅释放天性 摇动着腚 轮到熊来给我们露两手了
♪ Goose is loose, shakin' his caboose It's Bear's turn to squeeze the juice ♪
不要
No!
露两手
♪ Squeeze the juice ♪
我不懂你们的意思
I don't know what that means.
露两手
♪ Squeeze the juice ♪
试一试吧
♪ Oh yeah ♪
露两手
♪ Squeeze the juice ♪
露两手 -露
♪ Squeeze the juice ♪ -♪ Squeeze ♪
露两手
♪ Squeeze the juice ♪
露两手 -露两手
♪ Squeeze the juice ♪
试一试 -我拒绝
♪ I refuse ♪
我们知道你是谁
♪ And we know who you are ♪
没错 我们知道
♪ Yes, we know ♪
你是保护蒂卡尔的人
…who protects Tikal.
你没有…你从没告诉过我 你的嗓音如天音般美妙
You didn't… You never told me you had the voice of an angel!
护卫 退下
Guards, out.
是 女王 -是 女王
Yes, my Queen.
你怎么找到我的雷电轮的?
How did you find my wheels?
说
Uh-uh. Talk.
把一切都说出来
Literally everything.
你想要我说?
Oh, you want talking?
没问题
I got this.
一切都要从我见到武高手套的 那趟美食之旅开始讲起…
So, it all started with the food tour where I saw the WuGao Gauntlet,
我们被困在了失落之城 在那遇到了露米尼
got stuck in this Lost City where we met Rukhmini,
我们以为她老了 但她只是有点老…
and we thought she was really old, but she's just old-ish.
嘿 -然后我们找到了火鞭
Hey! -And then we found the Fire Whip.
第二件天上武器
The second Tianshang Weapon.
我们来这里寻找雷电轮 我们赢下了蹴球比赛
We came here to find the Storm Wheels, and then we won the pok-ta-pok game,
然后你说:“说 把一切都说出来”
and then you said, "Talk. Literally everything."
然后我说… -够了 阿宝
And then I said-- -Okay. Okay, Po.
你20分钟前就该停了 她已经知道了
Could have stopped 20 minutes ago. She gets it.
但她有何感想?
But does she feel it?
所以一共有四件武器 坏人想要它们
So there are four weapons and some bad guys want 'em,
你们是好人 也想要它们?
but you're the good guys and you also want 'em?
差不多
More or less.
立刻把我的雷电轮交出来
Now, hand over my wheels!
抱歉 他被一个远古大♥师♥夺舍了
Sorry. He's possessed by an ancient master.
我们控制住他了
We got it under control.
我不能把这个轮子给你这古怪的幽灵
Um, I can't just hand over the wheel to your cranky ghost.
等等 应该是两个轮子吧
Whoa. You mean "wheels," plural?
不 我只有一个
No. I only have one.
什么?不 为什么?
What? No! How?!
当然了
Of course!
我以前是有两个
I mean, I used to have two.
那是好几年前 我们在挖新高架渠时发现的
We found them while digging a new aqueduct, like, a bunch of years ago.
它们被埋在土里 脏兮兮的
They were just, like, in the dirt.
我发现我能用它们召唤降雨
I realized I could use them
给这座城镇带来繁荣和乐趣
to bring rain and prosperity and fun to this city.
但嫉妒也随之而来
But haters got so jealous.
一个外镇人偷走了其中一个轮子 用它做科学研究
Some outsider stole one of the wheels and used it to make all sorts of science projects
来盗取我们的庄稼 恐吓我的百姓
to steal our crops and terrorize my people.
你指那些蝎子?
You mean, those Scorpions?
我本来想说“烦人的陆螃蟹” 总之就是它们
I was gonna say "pinchy-boy land crabs," but yes.
我的百姓需要…
My people needed…
保护
protection.
但保护他们的行为会限制我的形象
All this protecting totally cramped my style, though.
所以我不得不把这一面隐藏起来
I had to keep my side gig a secret.
所以你打造了这个荒谬、糊涂的 派对女形象来隐藏你的真实身份
So you created this ridiculous, ditzy party-girl persona to hide your identity.
形象?什么形象?
Persona? What persona?
没什么
Oh. Uh… Nothing.
所以你也看到了 我不能把轮子给你们
So, you see? Can't give up my wheel.
这是唯一能保护城镇 不受疯狂科学家威胁的武器
It's the only thing keeping this city safe from the Mad Scientist.
我能理解你要保护你的百姓
I understand that you need to protect your people,
但若克劳斯和维露卡一到
but an even bigger threat is coming.
你们将面临更大的威胁
When Klaus and Veruca arrive,
如果你阻碍他们 他们会摧毁蒂卡尔的
they will destroy Tikal if you stand in their way.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表