剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
Who's next?
上来 没什么好怕的
Come on, nothing to be afraid of.
这就是塑造射手的方式
This is how we build Sagitari--
练习 养生
practice, regimen,
训诫 锻炼
discipline, training.
分解动作 各个击破
One session, one movement at a time.
我们培养技能
We build our skills.
我们坚定决心
We build our resolve.
-你 -我
- You. - Me?
要我亲自过去把你拽下来吗
Do I have to come and drag you down myself?
徒手还是自选武器
Hand-to-hand or a weapon of your choice.
绝不要犹豫
Never hesitate.
否则就会让对手占得先机
It gives your opponent the advantage.
起来
Get up.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that what you got?
-求饶吧 -不
- Ask for mercy! - No.
求饶
Ask for mercy!
饶命
Yes, mercy!
赛鸽 我收回之前的话
Well, Seagull, I take it all back.
看起来布莱尼亚克被糟蹋得面目全非了
It looks like Brainiac was shit-panned and mined for gold.
还是仔细检查一下比较好
Just got to double-check, see?
滚开
Piss off.
它是不是...再检查一次吧
Is it--maybe check it again.
再...再试一次
Yeah, check--check it again.
他不会找到布莱尼亚克的
He's not going to find Brainiac.
什么
What?
他不会找到布莱尼亚克的
He's not going to find Brainiac.
-为什么 他在哪 -出问题了
- Why? Where is he? - Here's my problem, boys.
传感器探测不到布莱尼亚克
The sensor isn't registering any Brainiac.
但是扫描仪...
But the scanner...
破扫描仪显示他就在这颗星球上
the shithead scanner told me that he is on this planet.
所以我再礼貌地问一次
So, once more, with a cherry on top,
他到底在哪里
where the frag is he?
我觉得他知道
I think he knows.
让我向你们两位解释一下
Let me try and explain something to you ladies.
你们没有遵守诺言
You see, you didn't keep your part of the bargain,
所以我只能宰了你们其中一个
which means that I have to gut one of you
而另一个则要绞尽脑汁
while the other tries really hard
回答我的第一个问题
to answer my first question.
第二个问题是...
The second question being...
谁会第一个被我开膛破肚
whose insides will become their outsides first!
你
You?
-别冲动 -别这样
- Hey, unsubscribe! - Don't do this.
-我们必须这样 闭嘴
- We don't have to do this-- - Shut up!
我和你们说过 我是个说话算话的人
I told you, I'm a man of my word.
瞧瞧这是什么
Well, well, well...
这个意想不到的转折如何
How about that for a fraggin' twist?
看来布莱尼亚克
It looks like Brainiac...
就在你体内
is in you.
我们在隧♥道♥里有优势
We have the advantage in the tunnels,
但是我们在地面上不是他们的对手
but we're no match topside.
我们要把他们引到地下
We need to draw them underground,
逼他们与我们对等而战
make them fight on our terms.
同意 但我们的人需要食物 休息和就医
Agreed, but our men need food, rest, medical attention.
-妮莎 妮莎
- Nyssa? - Nyssa!
没事了 没事了 她是和我们一起的
It's okay, it's okay. She's with us.
我们还以为再也见不到你了
We thought we'd never see you again.
你出什么事了
What's happened to you?
你气色不好 你好吗
You look a sight. Are you all right?
德鲁·佐德派我来这做他的耳目
Dru-Zod sent me up here to be his eyes and ears.
-什么意思 -他抓走了科尔·韦克斯
- Tell us what you mean. - He has Cor-Vex.
-她是佐德的奸细 -他抓走了我的孩子
- She's Zod's spy. - He took my baby.
我需要你们帮我把他救回来
I need your help to get him back.
求你们了
Please.
我知道你们也许不相信我
I know you may not believe me,
但是佐德让我别无选择
but Zod gave me no choice.
不然我是绝对不会背叛你们的
I would never betray you.
我知道一些信息
There's some information that I have.
我想也许能帮上忙
I think it could help the cause.
好吧 告诉我们你知道些什么
Well, all right. Tell us what it is.
氪星的探测器显示
Sensors on Krypton show
今天会出现太阳耀斑
that there's going to be a solar flare today.
其辐射会让所有的通讯设备
Its radiation will temporarily disable all communication
暂停大概两个小时
for about two hours.
佐德一直在利用这些耀斑
Zod has been using these flares as windows
作为运送更多物资的渠道
to bring in more supplies.
他计划把这些物资转移到南部边界
He is planning on moving them across the southern perimeter.
你是怎么知道这些消息的
And how did you come about this information?
布莱尼亚克的一名射手
A Sagitari in Kandor...
仍然忠于我父亲
still loyal to my father...
即使是他已经过世了
even after his death.
达龙过世了吗 出什么事了
Daron is dead? What happened?
莱塔·佐德无情地将他处决了
Executed in cold blood by Lyta-Zod.
你说得对 那是个圈套
You were right. It was a trap.
他们就是这样抓到我的
That's how they got me.
他们利用我父亲做诱饵
They used my father as bait.
妮莎 请节哀
Nyssa, I'm sorry.
我知道你和达龙的关系
I know your relationship with Daron was...
很复杂 但是
complicated, but...
我相信这也不会减轻你的难过
I doubt it makes it any easier.
如果太阳耀斑的消息属实
If this information about the solar flare is true,
对我们来说也许会非常有用
it could be very useful to us.
我会去查一查
I'll look into it.
看牢她
Don't let her out of your sight.
你知道让我惊讶的是什么吗 赛鸽
You know what surprises me, Seagull?
布莱尼亚克选择了你来做营地
That Brainiac chose you for a campground.
说实话 要我就选那个金发帅哥
Honestly, I would have bet on the hot blonde.
我们不必这么做 罗伯
We don't have to do this, Lobo.
我们可以冷静地商量一下
We could just talk this out, calmly.
不行 做不到 已经做好决定了
Nope, nada, no can do, decision made.
我要把你打得绿蛋蛋尿满地
I am going to stomp the Green Gooch right the frag out of you.
我想你不会这么做
I don't think you want to do that.
你想错了 赛鸽
You thought wrong, Seagull.
哇哦 厉害了
Whoo! Two for two.
你怎么办到的
How'd you do that?
我觉得我有念力
I think I have telekinetic powers!
有点大声了
Oh, little loud--
你没动嘴
Your mouth didn't move.
天哪 我还能意念交流
Holy shit. I have telepathy, too.
认真的吗
Really?
就这样
Is that it?
远不止此
Not even close.
布莱尼亚克 听好了
Brainiac, if you're in there,
我来这是为了找到你 打得你遍体鳞伤的
I've come here to find you and put you in a world of hurt.
不错嘛 赛鸽
Damn, Seagull.
我本来想终结你的
I was going to kill you last.
来吧
Oh, well.
你已经在我掌控之中了
You're my little pony now.
看来你的情报是可靠的
It looks as though your intel was right.
射手的补给线
The Sagitari supply line--
食物 供氧器 医疗物资
food, oxygenators, medical supplies--
来源于通道
originates from the Elevator
并绕道南方运送往各个补给点
and cuts a large southerly loop to drop-off points throughout.
所以我们会分一部分人去南方
So we'll divert a faction to the south
瞄准他们补给线最薄弱的地方
and target the weakest part of their supply chain.
如果成功了 这会是我们急需的一次胜利
If this works, it will be a much-needed victory.
太好了 会成功的
Glad to hear it. And it will work.
我们很快就会知晓成功与否
We'll know soon enough.
-我对这一切感到抱歉 -不必
- I'm sorry about all this. - No need.
我也会这么做的
I would have done the same thing.
这就是战争
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表