剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
thanking me just a little bit too soon.
-怎么回事 -我也不知道 瓦尔
- What is it? - I don't know, Val.
你才是科学家
You're the scientist here,
但我觉得回来的路上
but I think that somehow, somewhere along the way
我可能搞砸了什么
I--I think I might have effed up and...
把宇宙搞坏了
And broke the damn universe.
-坏了 -没错
- Broke it? - Yeah.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我返回氪星之前
Well, before I returned to Krypton
使用了泽塔电波
I was using the Zeta-Beam and I--
我短暂地看到了未来
I caught a glimpse of the future,
但什么都没看到
but there was nothing.
感觉就像撞到了墙
It was like I hit a wall.
怎么都没法向前走
There was nowhere that I could go forward.
就好像
It was as if, uh,
时间停止了
time had stopped.
会不会...过去发生的所有事
Okay, now, what if--what if everything that's happened
布莱尼亚克 佐德 氪星 地球
with Brainiac and Zod, Krypton and Earth,
我把太阳石交给赛格后
what if everything that's changed
导致的所有变化
since I gave Seg the Sunstone,
这一切会不会扰乱了时空
what if all that rippled through time and space
逐渐累积成一场海啸
and has been building like a tsunami
最终导致毁灭宇宙的大灾难
into this catastrophic universe-ending shitstorm
而...
and...
而这都是我的错
And what if it's all my fault?
亚当 不论你看到了什么
Adam, whatever you saw,
恐怕都不是由你造成的
I highly doubt that you were responsible.
不管怎么说
Still, still,
必须扭转现实 一定有办法 对吧
we gotta fix it. There's gotta be a way, right?
只要有希望 我们就会找到办法
If there is, we will find it.
但拯救全宇宙最好的方法
But the best way to help the universe
就是立即阻止佐德 赢得战争
is to stop Zod now and win the war.
对
Right. Okay.
就在此时此地阻止佐德
Stop Zod here and now,
你说的有道理
that makes a certain amount of sense.
那我该做什么
Tell me how I can help.
科尔 这是你父亲
Cor, meet your father,
赛格·艾尔
Seg-El.
抱好了
There we go.
你好 小家伙
Hi, you little guy.
他的头发
His hair, it's...
颜色好深
It's so dark.
还好他继承了你的黑发
Luckily he takes after you.
我有时会在晚上来看他
Some nights I come in and look at him,
想着你 看看你的脸
think of you, see your face.
妮莎出什么事了
What happened with Nyssa?
他为什么在你这里
Why do you have him?
妮莎加入我们了
Nyssa's working with us now.
帮助我们与反叛军作战
Helping fight the Rebellion.
事情很复杂 赛格 但我会说清楚的
It's complicated, Seg, but I can explain it all.
留在这里吧
Just stay here.
等我回来以后 我们再也不会分开
When I'm back, no one will keep us apart.
和我们的儿子一起团聚
We'll be with our son. We can be a family.
我们的儿子
Our son?
莱塔 科尔永远都是我和妮莎的孩子
Lyta, Cor will always be mine and Nyssa's child.
她说的不是科尔·韦克斯 父亲
She doesn't mean Cor-Vex, Father.
你告诉他我来了
You told him I was here?
莱塔 你想干什么
Lyta, what're you doing?
这不像你
This isn't you.
这就是我 你很快就会明白了
It is. And it will all make sense soon.
我知道你会理解的
And I know you'll understand.
我能坐吗
May I?
昨天让你看到我那个样子 很抱歉
I'm sorry you had to see me like that last night.
你没有必要向我解释 德夫
You do not owe me an explanation, Dev.
但你想对我说什么都可以
But I'll listen to anything you want to say.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我有的是时间
I'm not going anywhere.
叛军对我们逐个击破
The Rebels have been picking us off.
他们了解隧♥道♥
They knew the tunnels.
我们虽然人数占优 但却处于劣势
Despite our numbers, we were at a significant disadvantage.
我们的任务则是防止敌人认识到这一点
Our job was to never let them realize that.
指挥官 我检测到生物反应
Commander, I got a bio-reading.
干扰信♥号♥♥太强 无法确定目标身份
With all this interference, I can't tell who or what it is.
设为热成像模式
Set it to thermal.
没关系 只是平民
It's okay, it's just civilians.
家庭 扫描仪显示
Families. My scanner's picking up
前方还有好几百人
hundreds more beyond the chamber.
别管他们了 继续前进
Leave them alone. Let's keep it moving on.
-好 -就这样吗
- All right. - That's it?
那些矿工可能收容了叛军
Those miners could be harboring Rebels.
如果是的话 我们早就死了
If they were, we'd be dead already.
我回去怎么报告
What do I report?
我已经提醒维格托指挥我们停下了
I already alerted Wegthor Command we stopped.
我没让你和他联♥系♥
I didn't ask you to call him.
维格托指挥 我是弗奥拉1-3指挥官
Wegthor Command, this is Faora One-Three Actual.
上一条通讯消息作废
Ignore prior comm blast.
未发现敌人 只有平民 完毕
Hostiles not found. Civilians only. Over.
拒绝 弗奥拉1-3 命令你们
Negative, Faora One-Three. Orders are to proceed
继续前进 炸毁隧♥道♥
and blow the tunnel.
指挥 重复一次 平民处于危险距离内
Command, I repeat, civilians are danger close.
我们要带他们安全撤离再炸毁隧♥道♥ 完毕
We'll need to clear them out and then blow the tunnel. Over.
拒绝 请执行命令
Negative. You have your orders.
指挥 我请求询问领袖莱塔-佐德
Command, I wish to consult Primus Lyta-Zod
能否修改命令 完毕
about modifying the order. Over.
弗奥拉1-3 命令由领袖佐德下达
Faora One-Three, the order came from Primus Zod.
完毕
Over.
凯姆 斯塔克 开辟通道
Kem, Stak, let's open up a hole.
把那些人疏散出去
Let's get those people out.
这是在违反命令 指挥官
That's not the order, Commander.
我不想接受修复
I'm not getting Reconditioned
因为你突然觉得自己很高尚
because you suddenly felt noble.
走开 中士 不然就阻止我
Move, Sergeant, or try to stop me.
凯姆和我说之前 我早就知道了
I knew before Kem even told me,
那些人全都死了
all those people were dead.
并且被视为是已权衡过的风险
Deemed a "Calculated risk."
这场战争和莱塔 全都混为一谈
The war, Lyta. It was all messed up.
根本没有时间让我们搞清楚
And there was no room for those of us trying to sort it out.
凯姆曾经说过
Kem had said once,
除了战斗 我们还有何选择
"What choice do we have but to fight?"
所以我选择那一天不要再战斗
So I chose that day to never fight again.
拿着
Take this.
凯姆和我说去哪能找到这个
Kem told me where to find this smuggler
一直和他有合作的走私犯
he'd been working with,
那人一直开着一架改装太空飞行器
bringing stuff up to Wegthor from Krypton
把东西从氪星运去维格托星
in a skimmer modified for space flight.
他说这人可以带我回坎多
Said the guy could get me back to Kandor,
并且不被人发现
off the radar,
所以我一个人走了
so I left, alone.
我甩掉了射手
I deserted the Sagitari.
但在我消失之前
But before I could disappear,
我必须亲自去见她
I had to talk to her face to face.
我要看着她的双眼才能知道真♥相♥
I needed to look her in the eyes to know the truth.
莱塔
Lyta?
德夫
Dev.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
有人举报你擅自离守 如果有人看到你...
You've been reported AWOL. If you're seen--
如果你一定要举报我的话 就举报吧
Report me if you must.
我想帮你
I-- I want to help you,
但是我现在进退两难
but I'm in a very difficult position.
如果你想要帮我 你就会违背那个命令
If you wanted to help me, you would've killed that order
而不是杀害无辜的平民百姓
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表