剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
《氪星》前情提要
佐德准备将大部分兵力转移到电梯基站
Zod's preparing to move most of his force's topside.
整个小队都要移♥动♥到电梯基站附近
Entire unit's mobilizing for the Elevator Base Station.
太棒了 我们要离开前线了
Yes! We are off the frontline.
那是一个绝佳的障碍点
It's a perfect choke point.
我们可以利用现有的氧合器
We could use our existing oxygenators
在途中袭击他们
to attack them en route
一直到达电梯基站
all the way to the Elevator Base Station.
重新控制太空电梯
Regain control of the Space Elevator.
阻隔佐德的剩余部队
Isolate Zod's remaining forces.
他就不能像之前那样
He wouldn't be able to keep sending up reinforcements
一直加派援军和物资
and supplies the way he has been.
德鲁·佐德派我来这做他的耳目
Dru-Zod sent me up here to be his spy.
他抓走了科尔·韦克斯
He has Cor-Vex.
妮莎给我们的消息都很准确
The intel Nyssa gave us was accurate.
但他们还是很怀疑
They're still suspicious.
那你需要重新获得其信任
Then you need to regain their trust.
阿♥拉♥麦 见到你很高兴
Nice to see you, Araame.
我们有过愉快的时光
We've had some nice times.
我需要你找到法典 把它带来给我
I need you to find the codex and then bring it to me.
救救我
Help me, please.
-你叫什么名字 -莱卡
- What's your name? - Raika.
那个辛瑟娜女人说了什么吗
Anything from our Cythonnite woman?
当一切结束时 你会焕然一新
When it's over, you'll be a different person.
甚至不会记得这段对话
You won't even remember this conversation.
我有一个杀死德鲁·佐德
I have a plan to kill Dru-Zod
拯救莱塔的计划
to save Lyta.
她是德鲁·佐德的得力部下
She's Dru-Zod's right hand.
我的一切信念 都是谎言
Everything I've believed in, it's all a lie.
我选择了活在你体内
I've chosen to live on in you.
因为布莱尼亚克可以进入我的思想
While Brainiac has access to my mind,
我也可以进入他的思想
I also have access to his mind.
他很虚弱 我知道我们需要做什么
He's weak. I know what we have to do.
我知道怎么打败布莱尼亚克
I know how to beat Brainiac.
激活泽塔电波仪
Activate the Zeta-Beam Device,
我们就能回氪星了
we go back to Krypton.
我是死了吗
Was I dead?
可能死了一点点 但是我让你没死成
Maybe just a little bit, but I un-deaded you.
-怎么... -冷静点
- What the--? - Hey, calm down.
听着 我们在这里 我们成功了
Look, we're here. It worked.
所有人回家
Everyone return to your homes.
在室外被发现的市民将被逮捕
Citizens found outside will be arrested.
现在实行宵禁
Curfew is now in effect.
所有人应该...
Everyone should...
当隆多兽脱落獠牙之后
And after a Rondor sheds its tusk,
它会把牙吃掉 赛格
it eats it, Seg.
吃牙是为了磨牙
It eats it to sharpen its teeth.
太有趣了 放松 放松
Fascinating. Easy there, easy there.
我们边走边说怎么样
And how about you tell me more as we walk?
或者我们可以边走边说
Or I can tell you more as we walk.
听起来不错
Sounds like a good deal.
-那边 下面 -不 我没有...
- Over there. Down there. - No, I don't have...
凯姆 你待在这里 伙计 我马上回来
Kem, you stay here, man. I'll be right back.
好吧 行
All right, yeah.
你能不能让她收拾东西走人
Can you just let her pack up her things and be on her way?
她从不惹麻烦
She never causes any trouble.
好极了 那我们的交易很快就好
Great, then our transaction will be quick.
交易
Transaction?
你是她的顾客
You're--you're a customer?
我喜欢手工制♥作♥的礼物
I like gifts that are made by hand.
如今只能在无级别区买♥♥到了
These days you can only find that here in Rankless.
谢谢 你可以走了
So, thank you, but you can go now.
嗯 抱歉 抱歉 我...
Yeah . Yeah, sorry, sorry, I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能走
I can't leave.
除非你真的打算
Not if you genuinely plan
把那个丑爆的东西送给别人
on giving someone that hideous thing.
这不是...
It's not...
确实丑爆了 不是吗
It is hideous, isn't it?
各方面来说都是
Only in every way.
我能问问是给谁的吗
Could I ask who it's for?
我的未婚夫
My betrothed.
我们的结合日很快就会定下来
Our Binding date will be set soon
按照传统...
and it's tradition to...
嗯 懂了 传统
Yeah, oh, no, yeah. Tradition.
好吧
Well,
如果遇见我之后你还想
if after having met me you're still intent
和这个不可思议的幸运儿结合
on Binding with this inconceivably lucky individual,
也许你可以让我帮你挑个其它的
perhaps you'll let me help you pick something else.
好吧 尽管我们认识还不到一分钟
Right, well, despite having met you for less than a minute,
我还是打算完成我的结合
I'm still actually planning on going ahead with my Binding,
不过我接受你的提议
but I'll take you up on your offer.
帮忙的提议 帮我选礼物
Of--of help. Of helping me choose a gift.
而不是 你知道的...
Not, you know...
很高兴你同意了
I'm glad that's settled.
如果是我 我会...
Well, if it were me, um, I'd, uh...
选类似这样的
probably go with something like this.
我想象不出来 能戴上看看吗
I can't really picture it. Can you show me?
你想让我戴上
You want me to show you?
好吧
Okay.
我想这个就是了
I think this is definitely the one.
小偷
The pilferer...
-我摔倒了 -是 我看得到
- I fell. - Yes, I can see that.
来吧 先生 让我帮你
Come on, sir, let me help you.
好了
There you go.
你做射手是不是有点矮了
Aren't you a little short to be a Sagitari?
赛格 她是不是有点矮...
Seg, isn't she a little short to be--?
不不 她很完美
No, no, no, she's perfect.
我是说 你很完美 你的身高...
I mean, you're perfect. You--you're height...
当射手很匹配
for a Sagitari is correct.
他交给我吧
Um, I--I've got him.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你知道吗 你是唯一帮助过我的射手
You know, you're the only Sagitari to ever help me.
不是所有射手都一样
Not all Sagitari are the same.
是 我现在知道了
Yeah. Yeah, I can see that. Now.
所以你就是这样遇到她的
So this is how you met her.
早上好啊 贪睡虫
Hey, good morning there, Sleepy-head.
你看起来一团糟
You know, you look like three kinds of shit.
最起码我的感觉和我长相一样好
Yeah, well, at least I feel as good as I look.
你知道吗 坎多城不远
You know, Kandor's not far.
如果不停下 我们可以几小时后就到
If we don't stop, we can make it in the next few hours.
别急 别急
Easy. Easy.
别这么迫不及待的 好吗
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, all right?
我们没有呼吸器
We don't have respirators.
而你几小时前刚差点死了
And you know, you just about died a few hours ago.
我是死了 因为你杀了我
I did die, because you killed me.
那都是过去的事了 好吗
You know, and that's in the past, all right?
你看 我想说的是 我们正计划
Look, I'm--what I'm saying is that we are planning
面对一个特邪恶的独♥裁♥者
on taking on a dictator that is so evil
邪恶到人们任由他穿披风
that people just let him wear a cape,
我不想让你受伤或再死了
and I don't want you to get hurt or dead again.
亚当 我会没事的
Adam, I'll be fine.
不管他是什么 德鲁·佐德依然是我儿子
Whatever else he is, Dru-Zod is still my son.
氪 星
第二季 第四集
警告 氧气即将耗尽
Warning, oxygen level near depletion.
警告 氧气已经耗尽
Warning, oxygen now depleted.
别动 射手
Don't move, Sagitari.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
-这曾是我的无级别区 -是啊
- This was my Rankless sector. - Yeah.
欢迎来到佐德将军的坎多城
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表