剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
That's who you are.
你说话很像他
You sound just like him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是我比赛格年长 所以是他说话很像我
Though I'm older than Seg, so he sounds like me.
你说的话和达龙一点也不像
And you sound nothing like Daron...
原谅我这么说
you'll forgive me for saying.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你没从达龙身上得到你想要的答案
I know you didn't get the answers you needed from Daron.
但是定义你的不是过去
But it's not the past that defines you.
而是你如何选择把生活向前迈进
It's how you choose to live moving forward.
当全城戒备的时候 很难向前迈进
It's hard to move forward when you're in lockdown.
既然你哪里都去不了
Well, I see no reason to monitor your every move,
我认为没有理由监视你的一举一动
since there's really nowhere for you to go.
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
谢谢你 瓦尔
Thank you, Val,
谢谢你相信我
for believing in me.
给她一点空间
Give her some space.
很奇怪这个星球有一股桃子味
Weird that this planet smells like peaches.
难道你不觉得那很奇怪吗
Don't you think that's weird?
诞生室从这里进去
Natal chamber's through there.
从这里进去吗
Uh, through there?
不 不可能的
No. That's-- that can't be it.
看看那里面这么黑
Look at how dark it is...
我是说
I mean, so...
不可能是这里
that can't be it.
你应该看看地图什么的
I mean, you should check a map or something,
因为看看那里面这么黑
'cause, I mean, look at how dark that is.
下面见 地球人
Yeah. I'll see you down there, Earth man.
什么
What?
我和你说 你走错路了
I tell you, it's the wrong way.
是吗 就这样进去吗
Really? Just gonna play it like that?
该死的
God damn it.
这里是一切开始的地方
This is where it all began.
好吧
Ah. Okay.
现在如何
So what now?
一旦我连接好
Well, once I'm connected,
分离程序应该会开始
the separation process should begin.
怎么开始
How so?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
一旦我连接就好了
Once I get connected, the, uh,
分离舱就会搞定余下的部分
pod will take care of the rest.
余下的什么
Rest of what?
我不知道 亚当
I don't know, Adam.
我还没找到机会去探索
I haven't found occasion to explore
我目前所拥有的12种智力水平
each of the 12 levels of intellect I currently possess.
对不起
I do apologize.
你不用
Okay. Well, you don't have
那么讨厌吧
to be a dick about it.
听着 伙计 我
Look, man, I'm--
赛格
Seg?
我能闻到
I can smell
你们散发出来的气味
your fraggin' auras!
你们躲不过
You can't hide
埃尔·卡扎多雷斯的法眼的
from El Cazadorez!
真的吗
Really?
现在
Right now?
你对我有所隐瞒
You're hiding something from me.
你也是
So are you.
你隐瞒的信息
What you hide is the key
对你的生存至关重要
to your survival...
是开启你意志的钥匙
To your will.
你已经活了一千年了
You've been alive for millennia.
如果你不再存在了
What would it be like for you
甚至更糟 停止进化了
to no longer exist...
会是什么感觉
or, worse, to stop evolving?
你试图分散注意力的行为很幼稚
Your attempts at distraction are infantile
是基于对我的根本误解
and predicated upon a fundamental misunderstanding of what I am.
我不是在分散你的注意力
I'm not distracting you.
我在忍♥耐你
I'm enduring you.
有意思
Curious.
你真的相信
You genuinely believe
你可以打败我
you can defeat me.
我可以看到你的记忆
But I can see your memories...
你的痛苦
your pain...
你的恐惧
your fear.
你在
What...
对我隐瞒什么
are you keeping from me?
你会输的
You will lose this battle.
只是时间问题
It is purely a matter of time.
而你快没时间了
Time you're running out of.
什么是
What is it...
你真正渴望的
that you truly desire?
见到你孩子的母亲
To see the mother of your child?
一起喝酒
To share a libation
和你的老朋友
with your oldest friend?
停
Stop.
你骗不了我
You won't deceive me like that.
我不用骗你
I don't have to deceive you.
我看见...
I see...
一切
everything.
你很虚弱
You are weary.
休息
Rest.
你以为你是某种神
You think you're some kind of god,
但你不是
but you're not.
你不过是无用信息
You're just a repository
和一系列算法的
of useless information...
储存器
a series of algorithms.
你甚至不懂感情
You don't even understand emotion.
就因为我不受感情支配
Just because I'm not governed by emotion
并不意味着我对这个概念一无所知
doesn't mean I'm ignorant of the concept.
我知道如何分♥析♥感情
I know how to analyze it,
如何利用感情
and I know how to exploit it.
我爱你
I love you.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
好了
There we are.
所有返回的飞行器直接汇报
All returning skimming units report directly for debriefing.
返回的飞行器汇报
Returning units for debriefing.
你叫我
You summoned me?
我已经决定了
I've made a decision...
对维格托星的下一步行动
regarding our next move on Wegthor.
喝吧
Go on, drink.
可能会有一阵喝不到了
It could be your last chance for a while.
你要送我上去
You're sending me up there?
你是对的
You were right.
你是我最好的资产
You are my best asset
也是我们结束这场战争的最好机会
and our best chance of ending this war.
已经权衡过厉害了
It's a calculated risk...
我老早就应该权衡了
but one I should have taken a long time ago.
我只是不愿意
I was reluctant...
不是因为我觉得你能力不够
Not because I don't think you're capable,
而是因为我已经看见你死了一次 母亲
but because I've already seen you die once, Mother.
我只是受不了再看一次
I just couldn't bear to see it happen again.
我是怎么死的
How did I die...
在另一个未来世界里
in the other future?
你是因为放弃才死的
You died when you gave up.
我认识的母亲
The mother I knew...
无法舍弃过去
couldn't let go of the past.
坎多城被围
She never forgave herself
她无法原谅自己
for the bottling of Kandor.
她失去了她的城市
She lost her city,
她的射手
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表