剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
《氪星》前情提要
维格托星 我们反抗军的发源地
Wegthor, home of our resistance.
佐德为什么对这个卫星那么有兴趣
Why does Zod have such a chub for this moon?
维格托星是一个矿产资源丰富的群落
Wegthor's a mining colony
那里产出一种名为恒星元素的化合物
home to a compound known as Stellarium.
佐德用它给他的星际舰队供能
Zod is processing it to fuel the interstellar fleet.
是时候让氪星在宇宙中占据应有的位置了
It is time for Krypton to take its rightful place
作为征服者
in the universe as conquerors.
殖民外星球就是我们的未来
The colonization of alien planets is our future,
毁灭日是我们迈向未来的途径
and Doomsday is our path toward it.
在我去未来的旅行中
Amidst my travels in the future
我碰到过黑色仁慈
I encountered the Black Mercy.
注射黑色仁慈
Administering Black Mercy toxin.
-毒素开始生效了 -母亲 住手
- The toxin's working. - Mother, stop!
请不要这样
Please don't do this!
你必须做出选择
You're gonna have to make a choice.
凯姆 跟着去执行另一个任务 是吧伙计
Kem. Tagging along on another mission, huh, buddy?
-这次任务由我带队 -干的好 队长
- I'm leading the mission. - Well done, Commander.
-莱塔·佐德死在维格托星上了 -没有
- Lyta-Zod died on Wegthor. - No.
抱歉 母亲 但你没给我其他选择
I'm sorry, Mother, but you left me no choice.
我用一具经过身体修复的克隆体代替她
I crafted her replacement from a Somatically reconditioned clone.
-母亲 -莱塔
- Mother? - Lyta?
真正的莱塔
The real Lyta.
我绝对不会再让你走了
I'm never letting go of you again.
很好
Good.
我们进行发射
We're moving up the launch
结束这场反抗
and ending this resistance now.
等这一切结束 维格星不会再有人了
When this is over, there will not be a soul left on Wegthor.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do this?
他不能让我公开挑战他的权威
He couldn't have me openly challenge his authority.
他创造了一个更能接受
He created a mother who was more receptive
他思想的母亲
to his ideology.
他说他这么做是出于爱
He said he was doing it out of love,
对我可以成为的那个人的爱
for the person he knew I could be.
如果他就是这么对所爱之人的
If this is what he does to those he loves,
真不敢想象他对整个星系
I can only imagine what he has planned
有怎样的计划
for the rest of the galaxy.
不用想象
There's no need.
我很清楚他的打算
I know exactly what he intends to do:
利用毁灭日摧毁任何拒绝接受
use Doomsday to destroy any alien civilization
他统治的外星文明
that refuses his rule.
一旦他拿下维格托星 得到他需要的恒星元素
And once he takes Wegthor and gets the Stellarium he needs,
就没人能阻挡他了
nothing will be able to stand in his way.
我们得去维格托星 警告我祖父...
We have to get to Wegthor-- warn my grandfather that--
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
太空电梯被摧毁了
The space elevator base has been destroyed
并且与维格托星的一切通讯都中断了
and all communication with Wegthor is down.
没有办法联♥系♥他
There's no way to reach him.
其实可能有办法
Actually, there might be.
凯姆为我介绍了一个维格托星上的走私犯
A smuggler on Wegthor who Kem introduced me to
他改装了一架用于短途太空旅行的飞行器
modified a skimmer for short-range space travel.
之前我用它逃出来了
I took it when I deserted.
这是个死亡陷阱 但如果还没被射手发现
It's a death trap, but if the Sagitari haven't found it,
它可能还在原地
it might still be there.
值得一试
Well, it's worth a shot.
-我跟你一起去 -不行
- I'm coming with you. - No.
你在这里更安全 你不在状态...
You'll be safer here. You're in no shape--
-你需要... -他说得对
- You need-- - He's right.
到那里你对他没有用处
You'll be of no use to him up there.
还会有其它的战斗 莱塔
There'll be other battles, Lyta,
到时候我们需要你全力以赴
and we'll need you at full strength to fight them.
我去吧 我熟悉地下通道
I'll go. I know the tunnels.
没有我你永远也找不到据点
You'll never be able to find the Stronghold without me.
好吧
All right.
但愿我们能赶在德鲁的战舰之前到达
Let's just hope we can get there before Dru's warships.
针对我们舰队的攻击已被击溃
The attack on our fleet has been thwarted.
叛军寄希望于拖延我们的任务
The Rebels had hoped to stall our mission--
借机制♥造♥混乱和不满
to sow confusion and dissent--
但是他们失败了
but they have failed.
他们的背叛加强了我们的决心
All their treachery has done is strengthen our resolve
决定了他们的命运
and seal their fate.
维格托星的战争
The war on Wegthor
将结束于今天
ends today.
很快 我们就能掌控
Soon, we will have control
恒星元素
of the Stellarium.
很快 我们将实现我们的命运
Soon, we will fulfill our destiny.
很快 整个宇宙
And soon, the entire galaxy
将会学会畏惧我们
will learn to fear us.
我们今日起航
We launch today.
为了氪星
For Krypton!
为了氪星
For Krypton!
氪 星
第二季 第九集
怎么了
What's wrong?
当你在黑色仁慈的控制下时
While you were under the control of the Black Mercy,
它真的有给你梦寐以求的生活吗
did it really give you the life of your dreams?
一定很难放弃吧
It must have been hard to give that up.
是的
It was.
但是它点醒了我
But it gave me clarity
让我知道自己真正想要的是什么
about what I truly want.
是什么
What was that?
是你
You.
它告诉了我 咱俩之间的可能性...
It showed me what's possible between us...
那是值得我为之斗争的
And it is a life and a love...
一种生活与一份爱
worth fighting for.
赛格 你准备好了吗
Seg, are you ready?
-我在外边等 好吗 -妮莎 等下
- I'll just wait outside, yeah? - Nyssa, wait.
赛格告诉了我乔的事
Seg told me what happened to Jor.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我会尽我一切努力带他回来
I'll do everything I can to bring him back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
挺好的
Fine.
不 你不好
No, you're not.
我们回来之后你就没怎么说过话
You've barely said a word since we got back here.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
我很为你高兴 赛格
I'm happy for you, Seg.
真的
I am.
你和莱塔又有了次机会
You and Lyta get another chance.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
我在这之前都不相信奇迹
I didn't believe in them till now.
我也是
Me neither.
她是你的一生挚爱 对吗
She's the love of your life, isn't she?
你为什么要问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
因为我很害怕
Because I'm terrified
你或许会成为我的挚爱
that you might be the love of mine.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
我说这些很自私 但是...
It was selfish of me to say it, but...
看到你和莱塔
just seeing you and Lyta...
老♥习♥惯难改
Old habits die hard.
根据德夫说的 飞行器应该就在这...
According to Dev, the skimmer should be somewhere around...
附近
here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
要么是我出幻觉了 要么这飞行器是隐形的
Either I'm hallucinating or this skimmer is cloaked.
我们有了艘飞船
We have a spaceship.
一搜非常 非常烂的飞船
A really, really shitty spaceship.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
他体内可能没有足够的黑色仁慈毒
There may not be enough Black Mercy toxin in his system
来保持控制
to keep him under control.
那我建议你向神明祈祷吧 无论你信仰什么神
Then I suggest you pray to whatever gods you believe in.
跪下
Kneel.
她怎么样
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表