剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
我相信氪星最好的东西流淌在
Now I believe the best of Krypton lies
《氪星》前情提要
艾尔家族的血液里
within the blood of the Els.
布莱尼亚克和我们的儿子都消失了
Brainiac is gone, and so is our son.
我踏平整个宇宙也不会放弃乔
I will raze the universe before giving up on Jor.
黑色仁慈
The Black Mercy,
它会在宿主的脑内
it creates an alternate reality
创造一种替代现实
in the mind of its host.
我的儿子 创造了一个克隆人
My son, he created a clone.
对她进行体细胞修复成他理想的样子
Somatically reconditioned her to his ideology.
佐德将军骗了你
General Zod deceived you.
射手图尔
Sagitari Thur,
他配不上你们的忠诚
he is not worthy of your loyalty.
我们如何向您效忠呢
How may we serve?
殖民外星球就是我们的未来
The colonization of alien planets is our future.
跪下
Kneel.
维格星不会再有人了
There will not be a soul left on Wegthor.
我们得离开卫星
We have to get off this moon.
把我们所有的军队
Get all of our troops
和每一个平民都登上那艘船
and every civilian available onto that ship.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't--I can't feel my legs.
如果我不阻止毁灭日 无数人会死
If I don't stop Doomsday, countless people will die.
你不可能救下所有人 赛格
You can't save everyone, Seg.
其他人得跟上
Others have to step up.
恒星元素
The Stellarium!
赛格和凯姆成功引爆了炸♥弹♥
Seg and Kem must've managed to detonate it.
现在我们得离开这里
Now we've got to get out of here.
赛格在哪里
Where's Seg?
将军 引擎已经做好跳跃准备
General, engines are primed for jump speed.
等候您的指示
Awaiting your instructions.
设定航线 舰长 前往2814区域
Set a course, Captain, for sector 2814
及其太阳系
and its Sol System.
我们应该先瞄准哪个世界呢
Which of its worlds should we target first?
向舰队发布命令
Send word to the fleet
准备征服地球
to prepare for the conquest of Earth.
启动星际跳跃
Initiate interstellar jump.
十二小时前
坎多城的百姓人心惶惶
The people of Kandor are concerned.
地面射手反馈说人群动荡 十分恐惧
Our Sagitari on the ground are reporting unrest and...fear.
他们在寻求答案
They are looking for answers.
他们想知道这一切为何会发生
They want to know how this could happ--
残存叛军在何处
Where are the surviving Rebels now?
不确定
Not sure.
维格托星失守后便无法得知其行踪
We've been unable to reach them since we lost Wegthor.
恒星元素呢 能利用吗
And the Stellarium? Is it salvageable?
至少能提供星际舰队出发需要的燃料吧
Is there at least enough to fuel the interstellar fleet?
打开我的通讯线路
Open my communication line.
瓦尔·艾尔 你还活着
Val-El. You survived.
-而且我不是唯一幸存者 -很好
- I'm not the only one. - Good,
因为我意图欣赏
because I intend to savor
最后一个叛军的灭绝
the eradication of every last Rebel.
够了
Enough!
你说话的时间用完了 德鲁
Your time to talk is done, Dru.
别再威胁 别再谈妥协了
No more threats. No more deals.
现在就投降
Give yourself up now
否则我们会前去找你 结束你的统治
or we will come for you and we will end your reign.
开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你意图将毁灭日武器化
Your willingness to weaponize Doomsday
拿来对付自己人 氪星的百姓 这证明了
against your fellow Kryptonians proved, with finality,
你到底是个怎样的人
what you truly are.
我是个怎样的人 我是氪星最后的机会
What I truly am is Krypton's last chance
能够维持我们如此的文明
at sustaining our civilization.
你有妄想症
You're delusional!
德鲁 你永远不可能成为氪星的救世主
You will never be Krypton's savior, Dru,
因为你才是它毁灭的原因
because you are already its undoing.
我建议你平稳地停好我的舰队 赶紧藏起来
I suggest you land my ship swiftly and hide well
因为我决定用氪星全部资源 全部射手
because I intend to use every resource, every Sagitari,
和武器来将你们反叛军击溃
and weapon on Krypton to hunt your Rebellion down.
欢迎你来试试
We welcome the attempt.
混账
Asshole.
氪 星
第二季 第十集
[本季终]
你不能在我没知觉的那一边弄吗
You couldn't have done that in the half I can't feel?
该死
Oh, shit...
你还好吗
How are you doing?
这种氪星镇静剂真是很棒
Well, these Kryptonian sedatives are a party,
这大概是被麻♥痹♥的♥好处之一吧
so that's one perk of being paralyzed.
再也无法走路 但是我觉得我能看到声音
Never walk again but I think I can see sound.
你能再次走路的 亚当
You will walk again, Adam.
瓦尔在找到解决办法之前不会停下的
Val's not gonna stop until he finds a way.
有那么一段时间
There was a time
我会回去 用这个
I would've gone back, damn, with this
然后按下返回按钮 撤销发生的一切
and hit the undo button on what happened to me.
你依然可以
You still could.
不 用这个小玩意需要承担后果
No, this little dick-puncher comes with consequences.
终结宇宙的那种
The universe-ending kind.
你从哪里弄到的
How did you get that?
是一个叫萨达斯的发明家给我的
It was given to me by this inventor named Sardath.
那家伙聪明的很 都可以当瓦尔老师
You know, dude's so smart he could tutor Val.
关于时间与空间没有他不知道的
I mean, there is nothing about space-time he doesn't know.
那萨达斯现在在哪
So where is Sardath now?
我猜是在他的家乡荣恩星上
My guess he's on his home planet Rann.
特厉害的一个星球 科技非常发达
Hell of a planet. Unparalleled technology.
那里是泽塔电波的默认目的地
It was kind of the Zeta-Beam's default destination,
所以我有机会去熟悉那里
so I got to know it pretty well...
还有他的女儿 阿兰娜
and his daughter, Alanna.
那是很久以前的事了 所以
That was a long time ago, so...
或许萨达斯能帮助你
Maybe Sardath could help you
穿越时间而不扰乱...
travel through time without disrupting--
萨达斯不会帮助我做任何事 好吗
Sardath's not gonna help me do anything, okay?
他其实 禁止了用泽塔电波
He kind of, um, forbade the Zeta-Beam
来进行时间旅行
from ever being equipped for time travel.
不想让某人就那样随意的
Didn't want someone just bouncing around
在时间里乱闯
through time willy-nilly.
等下 你修改这东西用来时间旅行的
Wait, you modified that thing for time travel.
就是个小修正
It was a slight tweak.
我就拨到那个设定上就好
I just slipped it into the settings.
但是我不再去荣恩星了 扰乱时间
But I'm done with Rann and through meddling with time
已经造成够大的伤害了
and I've caused enough damage.
我现在必须要承担起责任了
I have to live with my choices now.
我明白
I understand...
比你想的更明白 亚当
more than you know, Adam.
我还以为你不喜欢喝酒
Thought you didn't like to drink?
我从没有觉得需要过
I've never seen a day that warranted it
直到这一杯
until this one.
敬那些我们失去的
To those we've lost.
还有那些我们发现的
And those we've found.
如果赛格 瓦尔 妮莎真的死了
If Seg, Val, Nyssa are all really dead...
咱们三个就是最后的反抗军了
the three of us are the last of the Resistance.
如果有任何人能扳倒德鲁·佐德 就是我们
If anyone is to overthrow Dru-Zod, it's us.
咱们上一次差点办到了
We nearly did it last time.
这会是个自杀任务 德夫
It'd be-A suicide mission, Dev.
我们刚找回莱塔 我们已经丢失了很多
We just got Lyta back and we've lost so much already.
我们什么都没丢失
We've lost nothing.
德鲁·佐德把一切从我们这里夺走
Dru-Zod has taken everything from us
并且会一直持续知道我们反抗
and will keep doing so unless we act.
已经没人剩下了 杰娜
There's no one left, Jayna.
德夫
Dev...
我们现在只有对方了
All we have now is each other.
我知道
I know..
我刚醒来
Hey, I just woke up.
听起来远方好像发生了爆♥炸♥
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表