剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
It took me 1.3 seconds to realize I could
我可以通过将自己分散到银河系
optimize my chances of survival by distributing myself
来提高生存几率
throughout the galaxy.
遗憾的是 这迫使了
Regrettably, this necessitated
我种族的灭绝
the extinction of my race.
你跟我说这些干嘛
Why are you telling me this?
因为我知道你有多想回氪星
Because I know how desperate you are to return to Krypton.
一些克洛科技的残余还埋藏在这里
There are still remnants of Coluan technology buried here.
在你的帮助下 我能修复自我
With your help, I can repair myself
然后建艘飞船
and construct a ship.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我失去利用价值的那一刻
And the minute I outlive my usefulness,
你就会背叛我
you're gonna betray me.
当然 就像你
Well, of course, just as you will
必然会攻击我一样
inevitably turn on me.
但在那之前 先放下彼此芥蒂
But it is only logical to put aside
是唯一合乎逻辑的做法
our differences until then.
前提是你还能留有理智
Assuming you are still capable of rationality.
这很有趣 但知道吗
This has been fun, but you know,
如果结局是注定的
I figure if that's the way it's destined to end,
我们还是别绕弯子了
we might as well just get to it.
你觉得呢 布莱尼亚克
What do you say, Brainiac?
你
You...
在犯傻
are being foolish.
是的
Yeah.
但不能要求所有人都有十二级智力
But we can't all have 12th-level intellects,
不是吗
now, can we?
妮莎 等等
Nyssa, wait.
你怎么确定新领袖是正统的
How do you even know this new lead is legitimate, hmm?
我们需要停一下
We just--just need to take a second to slow down.
需要验证一下
We need to just verify it.
我已经验证过了 是真的
I already have. It's real.
再说 巴科斯 这和你所说的完全一致
Plus, Bokos--it lines up with everything you said.
但这可能是个陷阱
Yeah, but it could be a trap.
这么久以来都没消息
I mean, all this time with no word,
就在今天 突然一下子
and then suddenly, today of all days,
你终于听到了什么
you finally hear something.
这感觉不对
It just feels wrong.
就算是陷阱 也不是我们
If it is a trap, it won't be the first
在过去的几个月中第一次碰到了
we've had to deal with over the last few months.
和其他陷阱一样 我们会想出办法的
And just like the others, we'll figure it out,
但我必须得走
but I have to go.
我需要知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need to know the truth.
而我以后可能就没机会了
And I might not ever get another chance.
妮莎 不管你发现了什么
Nyssa, whatever you find out,
无论你揭开了关于你过去的任何秘密
whatever secrets you uncover about your past,
这也不会改变真正的你
it will not change who you really are.
正是这样 我已经不知道自己是谁了
But that's just it. I don't know who I am anymore.
我知道
I do.
过去的半年里 我看得清清楚楚
These last six months have shown me exactly who you are:
忠诚 无畏 一位伟大的母亲
loyal, utterly fearless, a wonderful mother...
一位真正的朋友
And a true friend.
很好 你已经准备好了
Oh, good, you're ready.
飞行器已经就绪 但我们得抓紧
I have a skimmer standing by, but we have to hurry.
等等 你真要带着科尔和你一起
Wait, you' re really taking Cor?
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
因为当你妈妈在忙的时候
Because while your mama's busy,
我们会互相照顾的
we're going to look after each other,
对吗 小家伙
aren't we, little man?
来
Come on.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我们会回来的 我保证 别撇下我们离开
And we'll be back, I promise, so don't leave without us.
要小心
Be careful.
你好 父亲
Hello, Father.
我找了整整半年
Six months I've been searching.
本来我都打算放弃了
I was almost ready to give up.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你曾开玩笑说 自己有多讨厌巴克斯
You used to joke about how much you despised Bokos,
也正是因为这样 我才从没想过找来这
which is why I never thought to look here.
今天早些时候 我收到了一条消息
And then I received a tip earlier today.
我还是有些资源的
I still have some connections.
我对此并不怀疑
I don't doubt it.
你一直以来都很足智多谋 妮莎
You always were resourceful, Nyssa.
我一直不理解你为什么厌恶这座城市
I never understood why you hated this city,
然后我发现 这里是你的故乡
and then I found out that this is where you're from.
没人知道这件事
Nobody knew that.
杰克斯·乌尔
Jax-Ur.
当你还在深陷泥潭的时候
We've developed quite the bond
我们的关系就已经很好了
while you've been bathing in shit.
她告诉了我一切
She told me everything.
你是怎么在这片污秽之地长大的
About how you grew up in this filth
又是如何通过与我的母亲相结合
and then remade yourself in Kandor
在坎多城重塑了自己
by binding with my mother
再用她的名声来夺取权力
and using her name to gain power.
我了解关于你的一切 父亲
I know all about you, Father.
我也知道你对我做了什么
And I know what you did to me.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我有自己的原因
I had my reasons.
这不是你能做的决定
It wasn't your decision to make.
这是我的人生 我需要知道自己到底是谁
This is my life and I need to know who I really am.
因为我不像你 父亲 我的生活还未结束
Because unlike you, Father, I am not done living yet.
一直以来 你都继承了她的优点
You always were the better parts of her.
我很抱歉
I am truly and deeply sorry
为你带来了痛苦 妮莎
for all the pain I've caused you, Nyssa.
我不需要道歉
I don't need apologies,
我要的是答案 现在就要
I need answers, and I need them now.
我母亲去世的那晚到底发生了什么
What happened that night my mother died?
为什么我会和她一起在那个飞行器里
And why was I in that skimmer with her?
有多少是我 多少是克隆的
How much is me? How much is the clone?
在此之前我是谁
Who was I before it all happened?
我就知道这一天会来
I always knew this day would come...
终于来了
Eventually.
怎么这么快就回来了
Why are you back so soon?
妮莎和科尔在哪里
Where's Nyssa and Cor?
你们一定要理解 我没有选择
You must understand. I had no choice.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你做什么了
What did you do?
没有其他
There was no other--
别动
Freeze!
有人倒下
Man down!
-亚当 -这边
- Adam. - This way!
出去 我掩护你
Get out of here. I'll cover you.
不管是什么都别管了 没时间了
Leave it, whatever it is. There's no time.
没有法典我不能走
No, I'm not leaving without...the Codex.
天哪 我希望这个有用
Oh, God, I hope this works.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
科尔·韦克斯在哪
Where is Cor-Vex?
你对我儿子做了什么
What have you done with my son?
他很安全 我们保证
He's safe, we promise.
你根本没有追求过达龙是吗
- You weren't after Daron at all, were you?
你用他当诱饵来接近我
You used him as bait to get to me.
那个提示 都是你
That tip, it was all you.
他打算告诉我一切 我
He was gonna tell me about everything I--
不管他告诉你什么 都是谎言
Whatever he was about to tell you, it would have been a lie.
令人信服的谎言 足以让你放松警惕
A convincing lie, enough for you to let your guard down
然后他就会背叛你
and then he would have betrayed you,
他一直都这样
like he always does.
他对我们所有人都造成了足够的伤害
He's done enough damage to all of us.
是时候向前看了
It's time to move on.
看什么
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表