剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
It's war.
确实
It is.
自从上次见面以来
Since I last saw you,
一切都天翻地覆了
everything has turned upside down.
我父亲 科尔·韦克斯
With my father, with Cor-Vex--
一定要坚强下去 我们会找回你儿子的
Just try to stay strong. We will get your son back.
你找到你要的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
在巴科斯
In Bokos?
没有
No.
永远也找不到了
And now I never will.
这就是达龙
That's Daron.
即使死了 也能让你失望
Even in death, he still manages to disappoint.
你一定旅途劳累了
You must be tired after your journey.
休息休息 吃点东西
Rest, eat.
如果你需要什么 尽管说
If you need anything, just ask.
来啊 布莱尼亚克 让我看看你那丑脸
Come on, Brainiac, show me that little ugly mug of yours,
不然我就把你这新身体
or I am going to cut open your new home
大卸八块 亲自把你揪出来
from tip to taint and drag you out myself.
不出来吗
No?
那就这么办吧
Have it your way.
天哪 好像有血溅到我嘴里了
Oh, God, I think I got some Lobo juice went in my mouth.
不用谢
You're welcome.
太恶心了 他这是怎么回事
That's gross. Why is he doing that?
哦对 这个
Oh, yeah, that.
他有自我恢复的能力
He's got this healing-factor thingy.
他完全恢复只需要
He'll be brand-spanking-new in--
-3.14分钟 -好吧 好吧
- 3.14 minutes. - Okay, okay.
别废话了 赶紧跑
Yeah, shut up and run.
我一直觉得外域人能不用呼吸器
I always thought it was a myth that Outlanders
在这里呼吸是个神话 但这是真的
could breathe out here without respirators, but it's true.
在这里待得足够久 你的身体确实会改变适应
Enough time out here, and your physiology really does adapt.
要是那时我们知道就好了
If only we knew that back then.
我应该回到你身边的
I should have gone back for you.
我不应该听他的
I shouldn't have listened to him.
-对不起 -你没有选择
- I'm sorry. - You didn't have a choice.
父亲没有给我们选择 是吗
Father didn't give us one, did he?
把我们训练成残忍♥的 邪恶的战士
Training us to be brutal, vicious warriors.
让我们互相作对以证明我们的价值
Turning us against each other to prove our worth,
向他证明我们自己
to prove ourselves to him.
我对莱塔也是这么做的
It's what I did to Lyta.
我女儿当然也这样对我
Of course my daughter did this to me...
就像我对你做的那样
as I did what I did to you.
我不想让这种循环延续下去
I refuse to perpetuate that cycle.
佐德家族培养杀手
The House of Zod builds killers!
我不会再这么做了
I won't do it anymore.
今天够了 解散
That's enough for today. Dismissed.
预备军官 课后留一下
Cadet, stay a moment after class?
领袖
Primus.
刚才你让我很意外
That was quite a turn you gave me there.
你告诉我们要全力以赴
You told us to give you our best.
你还不知道自己的最佳状态是什么
You don't know what your best is yet.
-你叫什么名字 -洛兰
- What's your name? - Lor-Ran.
你来自哪里 兰军官
And where are you from, Cadet Ran?
第六区
Sector Six.
无级别老区
The Old Rankless District.
我 我曾经认识那里的一个人
I-I knew someone from there once.
他 他对我很重要
He, uh-- he meant a lot to me.
不 他不会那么做
No. He wouldn't do that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不是他
You're not him.
我以为我们
I thought we were--
我做什么了
What did I do?
你不是他
You're not him.
如果我告诉你 刚才我在那尿了一点
Would you judge me if I told you
你会对我有看法吗
that I peed a little bit back there?
因为那家伙是个神经病
Because that guy is a freaking psychopath.
我是说 我以为我们肯定完蛋了
I mean, I thought that we were toast for sure,
要不是你施展神力
till you opened up a family-size can of whup-ass.
-是啊 我们很走运 -走运
- Yeah, we got lucky. - Lucky?
你得拿出个更好的解释
No, you're going to have to do better than that.
我是说 怎么回事,伙计
I mean, what the hell, man?
你好像是和布莱尼亚克的合体
You and Brainiac are, like, together?
-怎么回事 -我不知道好吗
- What's going on? - I'm not sure, okay?
我自己也搞不懂
I d-don't understand it myself.
你干嘛不用
Well, why don't you use a little bit
一点点多余的脑汁想明白
of that extra brain juice to figure it out?
我们要弄明白这种事是怎么起作用的
I mean, we got to know how this thing works.
你们是在共用同一个身体吗
Are you guys just sharing a body
-或者是DNA绞在一起了 -我不知道
- or DNA intertwined or-- - I don't know!
-我不知道 -好的
- I don't know. - Okay.
我什么都不记得了
I can't remember anything.
因为好像跟
- Okay, because it seemed different
发生在罗姆和拉奥之声身上的不一样
to what happened to Rhom and the Voice of Rao.
我是说 他们两个的情况
I mean, with them,
布莱尼亚克肯定是在驾驶
Brainiac definitely had the wheel,
他们只是乘客
and they were just passengers.
但是你的情况 就像
But you with you, it's--it's like...
等等 你 你在驾驶座上是吗
Wait. You're--you're in the driver's seat, right?
是啊 是啊 也许吧 我不知道
Yeah. Yeah. Maybe. I don't know.
天啦
Oh, God. -
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我不知道自己还能不能
I don't know if I'm gonna be able
再跟他继续拖延下去
to hold him off much longer.
好吧 你觉得你还能拖多久
Uh, okay. How long you think you got?
我怎么会知道 亚当
How should I know, Adam?
好吧 好吧
Right, right.
2.37个小时
2.37 hours.
这么精确还真是糟心啊
Okay, that is annoyingly precise.
没事 我们可以的
It's all right. We're going to be fine.
要是有谁能想出来 一定是...
If anyone can figure it out, it's--
你不会正好知道
You wouldn't happen to know
如何尽快与瓦尔取得联♥系♥吧
how to get in touch with Val real quick, would you?
-什么 -没事 没事
- What? - No, we're fine.
没事的 没事
It's fine, fine.
只是需要找到那个疯子的野餐地点
Just need to, uh, get to that maniac's picnic spot
拿回泽塔光波
and get the Zeta-Beam.
没事的
It'll be fine.
我来找你了 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm coming for you, you bastiches!
你是否能告诉我发生了什么
Would you like to tell me what happened?
这件事我问过兰学员
I tried to find out from Cadet Ran,
但他没法说话 因为他下巴骨折了
but he couldn't say on account of his broken jaw,
当然还有其他的伤
amongst other injuries.
他会好起来吗
Will he be all right?
看情况了
Depends.
你是否打算去探望他
Are you planning on visiting him?
那我觉得他会好起来的
Then I expect he'll be fine.
有那么一刻 他让我想起了某个人
For a moment, he-- he reminded me of someone.
这感觉很快就消失了 就像抓不住的记忆
And it faded, like--like a memory just out of reach.
那个无可替代的人
That person can't be replaced.
无法被掩盖的人
Can't be built over.
我俯视着这个城市
I look down at the city.
这一切的改变
All of these changes--
真是难以想象
it's truly visionary.
有些地方你觉得是进步
But where you see progress...
我却只看到物是人非
I see what isn't there anymore...
我失去了太多
what I've lost.
有时我只能看到我所失去的
And sometimes it's all I can see.
我不知该如何继续
And, uh, I don't know how to go on.
在这儿等着
Wait right here.
这就是你继续的理由
This is how you go on.
这孩子 就是未来
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表