剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
《氪星》前情提要
佐德试图征服整个宇宙
Zod's plan is to conquer the entire universe,
殖民其它星球 统治它们的人♥民♥
colonize other planets, rule over their people.
我们已经想好了一个计划
We already have a plan.
维格托星 我们反抗军的发源地
Wegthor, home of our resistance.
-如果布莱尼亚克逃脱了 -或许赛格也能逃脱
- If Brainiac escaped-- - Then maybe Seg did, too
你杀了布莱尼亚
You killed Brainiac?
这辈子你唯一对我做过的事 就是让我害怕
All my life, all you have done is made me afraid.
杰娜
Jayna,
维达 你们循着前人的脚印而去
Vidar, you will follow in the footsteps of those who have come before you,
或者是死在路上
or you will die trying.
别留我一个人
Don't leave me here!
杰娜
Jayna!
杰娜
Jayna,
杰娜
Jayna.
我们要等妮莎多久
How long do we wait for Nyssa?
我们不等
We don't.
她不是被抓就是死了 瓦尔
She's either captured or dead, Val.
该终结反抗军了
It is time for this resistance to end,
我要你去说服他这一点
and I need you to convince him of this.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
我会亲自抚养小科尔·韦克斯
I will raise young Cor-Vex myself.
不 不
No, no!
发现贱民
发现贱民
Shithead detected.
你们两个小鬼才没什么所谓的感觉
You little candy asses ain't felt nothing yet.
六个月过去了 对毁灭日的寻找
It's been six months, and we are still
依然毫无进展
no closer to locating Doomsday.
我们要找什么
Where are we looking?
探测器在二区附近有发现
Sensors picked up something around Sector 2--
大概没什么
probably nothing.
我们靠近些
Let's get in closer.
等等 我好像有发现
Hold on, I think I have something.
它去哪儿了 我们跟丢了吗
Where'd it go? Did we lose it?
我看不到...
I can't see it on the--
氪 星
第二季 第二集
维格托星
谢谢你 先生
Sir, thank you
那是杰克斯·乌尔
That's Jax-Ur.
谢谢你 先生
Sir, thank you.
你能来真是太好了
We're glad you're here.
下面那个混♥蛋♥偷走了我们更光明的未来
That bastard down there has stolen our better tomorrow.
我们要把未来偷回来
We're stealing it back!
克洛
亚当 亚当
Adam. Adam.
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam!
不用费心挣脱那些锁链
Wouldn't bother trying to get out of those chains.
绝对挣不脱的
Never going to happen.
这个 不行 你是对的
This one? Nah, you're right.
对你这样的大男孩来说不够炫酷 对吧
Not disco enough for a big boy like you, is it?
这个
This one.
他醒了
He's awake.
他正在做美梦呢
He's having one of those happy dreams.
醒醒 醒醒 别做春梦了
Wakey, wakey, hands off snakey.
你真是个小可爱
Ain't you a little cutie?
谢谢 我自己也这么认为
Thank you. I like to think so myself.
这是什么
What's this?
-这是我的... -不关心
- That's my-- - Don't care.
好了 你们觉得如何 两个笨蛋
Right, what do you say there, numbnuts?
准备好找点乐子了吗
Ready for some fun?
我们应该先定义乐子是什么
I think we should define fun first.
还有 我名叫赛格·艾尔 不是蠢货
Uh, and also, my name is Seg-El, not "Numbnuts."
你想叫什么都行 赛鸽
Anything you say, Seagull.
所以我是准备拿个砍刀来
So I was thinking of getting my machete
在你那个小小的肚脐眼下边
and cutting a teeny. Tiny little hole
开一个小小的洞
right there next to your teeny, tiny little belly button.
然后我准备抽出
And then I was going to rip out
你满肚子的花花肠子
those pesky intestines of yours,
因为 谁会需要它们
'cause, I mean, who needs them?
不 我需要它们
Uh, yeah, no, yeah, I need them.
听着 我不知道你是谁
Listen, uh, I don't know who you are--
你是在搞笑呢 对吧
That's a joke, right?
这家伙爱说笑 对吧 这家伙真爱说笑
He's a funny guy, right? He's a funny guy.
是的 他是
Yeah, he is.
不知道我是谁 很好 我喜欢
Doesn't know who I am. That's good, I like it.
差点就唬住我了
Almost had me going there for a second.
不 我是认真的 我不知道你是谁
No, I'm being serious. I don't know who you are.
在你面前的是核心人物
You're in the presence of The Main Man.
核心人物 不知道
The Main Man? Really?
不是吧
Come on!
皇家的刺客 宇宙的灾祸
Assassin to Royalty? Scourge Of The Cosmos?
最后的匝尼亚人 究极混球婊♥子♥
The Last Czarnian? Ultimate Bastich?
砍刀男 砍刀先生 砍刀大♥师♥
Machete Man, Mister Machete, Master Machete?
杀戮先生 杀戮大♥师♥
Mister Frag, Master Frag?
三鱼之神第一教会的
Archbishop of the First Celestial Church
大主教
of the Triple Fish-God?
这些都不知道吗
None of this is ringing a bell?
混球婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bastich!
所有人都知道我是谁
Everyone knows who I am.
好吧
Wow, okay.
名字是罗伯
The name's Lobo.
谢谢
Thank you!
所以你是听说过我了
So you have heard of me, yeah?
所以你知道我的名字代表什么了 对吧
So then you'll know what my name means, yes?
不知道
No?
它代表着"他会享用其敌人的内脏"
It means "He who devours his enemies' entrails
"并且享乐其中"
and enjoys it."
我逗你们玩的 老兄
I'm just jerkin' your gherkin, man.
我不知道我名字什么意思
I have no idea what it means.
我在父母告诉我之前就杀了他们
I killed my parents before they could tell me, so...
听着 罗伯
Listen, uh, Lobo.
我们不想浪费你的时间
we don't want to waste your time.
所以我得告诉你 我想你抓错人了
So I got to tell you, I think you got the wrong guys.
我知道我抓错人了
I know I've got the wrong fraggin' guys!
我知道
I know.
所以我要用你的肠子
It's why I'm going to use your intestines
来勒死这个小家伙
to strangle this saucy little minx.
然后我要敲开他的脑袋
And then I'm going to crack open his head
然后在他头骨里拉一大泡屎
and drop a big old dirty deuce inside his skull.
不好意思 我这里真的搞不明白
I'm--I'm sorry. I'm having a really hard time here
这两件事有什么关联
understanding how those connect.
就是单纯的想象那个场景
I mean, just the sheer fraggin' spectacle of it all
就能让那边的赛鸽开口说话
ought to loosen up old Seagull's tongue over there
这样他就会告诉我绿蛋蛋在哪里
so he can tell me where the frag the Green Gooch is!
等下 让我先说一句话
Wait! Wait. Let me say just one thing.
是再见吗 最好是说再见
Is it good-bye? Better make it good-bye.
如果是再见会比较合理
It'd make more sense if it was good-bye.
那布莱尼亚克呢
How about Brainiac?
你找的就是他 对吗
That's who you're looking for, right?
那绿蛋蛋 是布莱尼亚克
The Green Gooch? It's Brainiac.
你知道吗 我花了好长时间
You know, I've been spending a long time
想找对地方
looking for that a-hole.
然后不知道什么激活了
And then something activates
我留在那里的破扫描仪
the shithead scanner I left here,
等我到那的时候 我看到了什么
and when I arrive, what do I find?
你们俩混♥蛋♥ 没有一个布莱尼亚克
You two ass-smears and no Brainiac.
-为什么会这样 -因为他已经死了
- Now, why is that? - Because he's dead.
-是我杀了他 -你
- I killed him. - You?
用你的长睫毛和柔嫩肌肤
With your long eyelashes and your beautiful, soft skin
还有你迷人的体香
and that beautiful smell--
你闻起来就像是新鲜的草地 不是你
you smell like a meadow, nah.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表