剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
Make you feel better.
真难喝
That tastes awful.
像隆多兽屁♥股♥里的味道
Like the inside of a Rondor's ass.
我提前告诉你你就不会喝了
If I told you that before you wouldn't have taken it.
你是怎么知道
And how do you know
隆多兽屁♥股♥里是什么味
what the inside of a Rondor's ass tastes like?
不当射手后我经历了很多
I've been on many exciting adventures
有趣的事情
since leaving the Sagitari.
她长什么样
What was she like?
我的克隆人
My clone.
她是怎样的人
What was she like?
她各方面都与你一模一样
She was exactly the same as you in every way.
同样的记忆
The same memories.
笑的时候眼睛里闪着同样的光
The same light in her eyes when she laughed.
唯一不同点是她对你儿子
The only difference was her unwavering allegiance
忠贞不渝
to your son.
还有一件事
There was one other thing.
我们坠入爱河了
We became involved.
你需要
You needed some
她需要有人来填补赛格
she needed someone to fill the void Seg left
失踪后的空白 而我非常愿意
after he disappeared, and I was more than willing.
一直以为我们命中注定要在一起 莱塔
Always thought we were destined to be together, Lyta,
以为和你在一起能填补我内心的空缺
that being with you would fill the empty places inside me.
然后它成为了现实
Then it became a reality.
我终于得到了自己想要的
I finally got what I wanted.
想象一下我意识到
Imagine my shock when I realized
空缺依旧存在时的震惊
the emptiness still remained.
我们被发现了
They found us.
检查一下这边
Let's check over here.
看哪儿有动静
Follow some movement.
跪下 跪下
On your knees. On your knees!
头盔脱掉
Lose the helmets.
有人知道你们来这吗
Now, does anyone else know you're here?
我们不做叛徒的勾当
We're not telling you traitors shit.
那我们就不用废话了
Then this will be a very short conversation.
停下
Stop.
怎么可能
How is this possible?
-我们看到你被杀了 -佐德将军骗了你
- We saw you killed. - General Zod deceived you.
他创造了一个克隆人
He created a clone,
对她进行体细胞修复
somatically reconditioned her,
任由她由于自己的背信弃义而被处决
and allowed her to be executed as a result of his own treachery.
如果他不被制止的话
If he isn't stopped,
会有更多氪星人
many more Kryptonians will die
为他对未来扭曲的想法而丧命
for his twisted vision--
那些是你作为射手
Kryptonians that you as Sagitari
发誓要保护的氪星人
swore an oath to protect.
我的儿子是个无♥耻♥之徒
My son is a man with no honor.
他配不上你们的忠诚
He is not worthy of your loyalty.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
射手图尔 对吗
Sagitari Thur, isn't it?
你哥哥是我的军校校友
Your brother and I were cadets together.
他在穆里之战救了很多人
He saved many lives at the Battle of Muri,
包括我
mine included.
作为领袖 我要做的就是
As Primus, I made it my business
尽可能了解
to learn everything I could
为氪星英勇奉献的男男女♥女♥
about the brave men and women serving Krypton.
佐德领袖
Primus Zod.
我们如何向您效忠呢
How may we serve?
现在 听仔细了...
Now, listen very carefully...
然后完全按我说的做
and do exactly as I say.
没有信♥号♥♥了
We've lost signal.
试着用辅助系统重新运送动力
Try rerouting power through auxiliary systems.
离合器没有反应
The couplings aren't responding.
他肯定把主通信网破坏了
He must have damaged the main grid.
我们的动力在流失
We're bleeding power!
赛格
Seg!
赛格 能听到吗
Seg, can you hear me?
赛格 回答我
Seg, report!
-听着 你该离开了 -瓦尔
- Listen, you should go. - Val--
请逃出去 保证安全 拜托了
Just get out of here. Be safe, please.
我不会丢下你走的
I'm--I'm not leaving without you.
快走吧 我一会就跟来
Just go. I'll be following shortly.
-求你 -你最好追上
- Please. - You'd better.
赛格
Seg?
-赛格 -扇形散开撤退
- Seg? - Fan out.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
-请回答 -祖父
- Please, respond! - Grandpa?
好了 你们三个去那里
All right, you three down there.
-听到了吗 -祖父
- Hear me? - Grandpa?
-赛格 -祖父 怎么了
- Seg? - Grandpa, what is it?
-怎么回事 -听着
- What's wrong? - Listen.
电网被...破坏...
The power grid... destroyed...
我不能引爆...炸♥弹♥
I can't detonate... explosives!
你和凯姆需要去地面上
You and Kem need to get to the surface!
赛格 能听到吗
Seg, can you hear me?
你得赶紧离开那里 赛格
You need to get out of there, Seg!
-瓦尔 瓦尔 -赛格
- Val! Val! - Seg!
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
赛格和凯姆在矿井里
Seg and Kem are in the mine.
我需要带他们离开那里
I need to get them out of there.
你应该去地面上才对的
You're supposed to get to the surface!
我得在走之前把他们带出来
I have to get them out before I go!
-瓦尔 我们没时间了 -他是我的孙儿
- Val, we're out of time. - He's my grandson!
瓦尔 听着
Val, hey.
你已经没什么可以做的了
There's nothing more you can do.
我们得走了
We have to go.
好吧
All right.
快点 小队 我们时间紧迫
Quickly, team. We're on the clock here.
安好炸♥药♥后 我要你们清理整个区域
After you've set your charges, I need you to clear the area.
-明白吗 -收到
- Understood? - Copy that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你觉得我看着像在做什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你好像在把那些炸♥弹♥的引爆引信换到
It looks like you're synching those bombs
更小范围的引线上 但我知道这不可能
to a short-range detonator, but I know that's not possible
因为我们并没有这样的计划
because that's not part of the plan.
计划有变 凯姆
Plan's changed, Kem.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
电力系统出了问题
Something's happened to the power systems.
瓦尔不能远程引爆了
Val can no longer remotely detonate.
所以
So...
你得让你们的人上去 好吗
Look, you need to get your guys topside, okay?
在引爆之前我会尽可能地多等一会
I'm gonna wait for as long as I can before I set these off.
给你们时间疏散管道里的人
It'll give you time to clear the tunnels.
什么 我只能眼睁睁送你去死
What, I'm--I'm just supposed to let you die?
赛格 这不可能的
Seg, that's not gonna happen.
我可不会
I am not gonna--
亚当
Adam?
亚当 你在哪里
Adam, where are you?
亚当
Adam!
拜托 别再那么做了
Please, don't do that again.
我是个老头子了
I'm an old man.
那好吧 加油
All right, then. Come on.
午休结束了
Naptime's over.
加把劲
Come on.
-不行 -怎么了
- I can't. - What is it?
我
I-I...
我的腿没知觉了
I can't--I can't feel my legs.
再试试
Try again.
我不会丢下你的 亚当
I'm not letting you go, Adam.
现在不会 以后不会
Not now, not ever.
发生什么了
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表