剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
怎么了
What's going on?
如果布莱尼亚克逃脱了
Well, if Brainiac escaped...
或许赛格也一样能逃脱
Then maybe Seg did too.
等一下
Hold on a second.
你是说...
Are you saying that...
赛格还活着吗
Seg is alive?
你好
Hello?
我的祖父不是叛徒
My grandfather was no traitor.
我被告知我们有未来
I was told to believe we have a future.
赛格
Seg!
住手 莱塔
Stop. Lyta.
佐德
Zod!
住手 快住手
Stop. Please stop!
坚持 你坚持住
Stay. Stay with me.
求你了
Please.
求...
Please...
谁能来救救我
Somebody please help me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在幻影区建了一个投射器样的东西
You built the projector thingy for the Phantom Zone,
但你不能把赛格弄出来
but you can't get Seg out?
佐德毁掉了我的投射器
Zod destroyed my Projector.
我试过重建它
I tried to rebuild it,
但佐德占领了孤独城♥堡♥
but then Zod seized the Fortress.
我不在的时候 事情真的进展不顺利
Wow, things really went sideways while I was gone, huh?
不过没关系 我现在回来了
That's all right. I'm back now.
而且我有个计划
And I have a plan.
好吧 我还没计划好
All right, I don't have a plan,
但我完全可以想一个出来
but I could totally come up with one.
没什么必要了 我们已经想好了一个计划
That won't be necessary. We already have a plan.
维格托星
Wegthor.
那是什么安全词吗
Is that the safe word?
是一个卫星...
It's a moon...
绕氪星轨道运行的三颗卫星之一
one of three orbiting Krypton,
却是唯一一个有着可以完全自给自足
but the only one with a completely self-sufficient,
且完全可持续的群落
fully sustainable colony;
氪星唯一没被佐德统治的国家
Krypton's only city-state not under Zod's rule
也是我们反抗军的发源地
and the home of our resistance.
你们居然还能组织出反抗军
Surprised you guys have been able to pull a resistance together.
在我看来 大家好像都在研究新的坎多城
From what I've seen, everybody seems to be digging the new Kandor.
因为佐德释放了无级别者
Because Zod freed the Rankless
以掩盖真正发生的事情
to distract the people from what was really going on.
布莱尼亚克被打败之后
After Brainiac was defeated,
佐德迅速控制住了坎多城的射手
Zod quickly took control of Kandor's Sagitari
然后开始吞并其他国家
and began annexing the other city-states.
他征召了任何可以服役的人
He conscripted anyone fit to serve
并且让反抗的人永远消失了
and disappeared anyone who defied.
但他在此过程中也树敌不少
But he's made enemies along the way,
我们一直在征募他的这些敌人
enemies we've been busy recruiting.
但现在他的军队日益得势
But now that his forces are gaining ground every day,
是时候该我们在维格托星与盟友们会和了
time's come for us to rejoin our allies on Wegthor.
除了没有被占领
So besides being the one that got away,
佐德为什么对这个卫星那么有兴趣
why does Zod have such a chub for this moon?
维格托星是一个矿产资源丰富的群落
Wegthor's a mining colony,
那里产出一种名为恒星元素的化合物
home to a compound known as Stellarium.
佐德用它制♥作♥时空扭曲燃料
Zod is processing it into warp fuel
给他在建的星际舰队供能
to fuel the interstellar fleet he has under construction.
不 他不可能是在建舰队
No, he can--he can't be building his fleet yet.
我离开的时候 我看到了佐德占领的其他行星
While I was gone, I saw other planets Zod had conquered.
他不是在统治那里的人♥民♥
He's not ruling over their people,
他在清扫他们
he's eradicating them.
他在把每个占领的行星都变成氪星
He's turning every planet he conquers into Krypton,
使之能够适应
terraforming to make them compatible with
氪星的生态系统
the physiology of Kryptonians.
如果佐德拥有舰队
If Zod has his fleet,
那可能就太迟了
it may already be too late.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我已经把知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know already.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
让你变得更好 莱卡
Making you better, Raika.
修正你思想里偏离的地方
Repairing the deviations in your mind,
抑制你反♥社♥会♥倾向
curbing your anti-social tendencies.
求求你 不要
No, please.
我已经都告诉你了 我不知道毁灭日在哪里
I already told you; I don't know where Doomsday is.
但你的人肯定知道点什么
But your people must know something,
肯定看到了点什么
must have seen something--
我没有其他人了
I have no more people!
那怪物从抑制室逃出来后
When the creature broke from the containment chamber,
我们大部分人惨遭屠♥杀♥
he slaughtered most of us.
幸存者被你儿子集中起来
The rest were rounded up by your son.
那些不愿应征为他而战的人
Those who weren't conscripted to fight in his war--
再也没有出现过
they were never seen again.
求你 求你了 我发誓
Please, please, I swear to you,
我不知道毁灭日在哪里
I have no idea where Doomsday is.
没关系 我相信你
It's okay. I believe you.
我也想结束你的痛苦 真的
And I want this to be over for you, I do.
但还有一件事
But there's one more thing.
杰娜·佐德身受重伤 从地下墓穴消失
Jayna-Zod was last seen in the catacombs badly hurt.
她的伤势应该是致命的
Her injuries were thought to be fatal,
但尸体至今不知所踪
but her body has yet to be found.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
但你帮过她和赛格·艾尔 对不对
But you helped her and Seg-El once before, correct?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
有什么建议
Recommendation?
精神退化似乎很严重
Mental degradation appears critical.
需要全面的身体修复
Full Somatic Reconditioning will be required.
非常抱歉 莱卡
I'm truly sorry, Raika.
下一个阶段会很痛苦
This next stage, it will be painful.
而且会持续很久 无法缓解
And it will last a long time, and it won't ease up.
到某个时刻
And at a certain point,
你会觉得自己要死了
you'll think you're going to die.
我保证 你会挺过来的
I promise you, you will survive.
当一切结束时 你会焕然一新
And when it's over, you'll be a different person.
甚至不会记得这段对话
You won't even remember this conversation.
那个辛瑟娜女人说了什么吗
Anything from our Cythonnite woman?
没有
Nothing.
怎么了
What is it?
六个月过去了 对毁灭日的寻找
It's been six months, and we are still no closer
依然毫无进展
to locating Doomsday.
但我们依然将大量资源投入搜索工作
Yet we continue pouring our resources into the search,
而不是花费精力
when we should be bringing
解决维格托星的冲突
the Wegthor conflict to a close.
我们差点败给了布莱尼亚克
We barely survived Brainiac,
谁也不知道未来还会有什么
and we don't know what other planetary scale disasters
行星级灾难
lay in our future.
我们必须离开这颗星球 移居他处
We must get off this planet, being seeding others.
只有这样才能确保人♥民♥的生存
It's the only way to ensure the survival of our people.
掌控毁灭日之后
With Doomsday under our control,
如果有哪颗星球拒绝被我们兼并
should a world reject our offer of annexation,
只要派它出场就行了
we simply deploy the creature.
敌人要么屈从 要么被彻底毁灭
Our adversary would capitulate or face total annihilation.
不论如何 我们必胜
Either way, we secure our victory
而且不会损失氪星人的性命
without the loss of a single Kryptonian life.
那你就专心搜寻毁灭日
Then you prioritize Doomsday,
我来对付反抗军
and let me handle the Resistance.
最新情报表明瓦尔·艾尔 杰克斯·乌尔
Latest intel suggest Val-El, Jax-Ur,
和妮莎·韦克斯完成了招兵买♥♥马
and Nyssa-Vex are done recruiting.
他们目前身在坎多城
Apparently, they're in Kandor as we speak.
这是什么
What's this?
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表