剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
这或许证明了
This may prove more complicated
比我最初计算的更为复杂
than I originally calculated.
它肯定会
Of course it will.
这次的问题是什么
What's the problem this time?
你脑干上有一个结块
The cluster rests upon your brain stem.
是一个叫作布莱尼亚克的外星人放进去的
It was put there by an alien called Brainiac, so...
对我来说 没什么问题
Sounds about right to me.
除此之外 我们现在也没什么选择的余地
Besides, we're not exactly swimming in options here.
所以我们赶快完成它吧
So let's get it done.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们必须试一下
We have to try.
赛格 不要
Seg, no!
对不起 赛格·艾尔 但你懂的
I am sorry, Seg-El, but you know
我不能允许你完成这个过程
I cannot allow you to complete this procedure.
这不是我 是布莱尼亚克
It's not me. It's Brainiac.
他对我的身体采取了更多的控制
He's taking more control of my body.
你们得绑住我了
You're gonna have to restrain me.
我们得手动地操作这个了
We'll have to do this manually.
好的
Okay.
等下
Wait.
你不是在说该是我去操作吧
You're not saying that I have to do this, are you?
因为那会是个很糟糕的主意
Because that would be a really bad idea.
特别糟糕
Really bad.
你用过超声手术刀吗
Have you used a sonic scalpel?
-天天都在用 -很好
- All the time. - Excellent.
-你需要 -不 我是在说反话
- You'll need to-- - No, I'm being sarcastic.
我当然从未用过那个...无论你怎么叫的东西
Of course I've never used a-- whatever it is you call it.
反讽 我明白了
Sarcasm, I see.
没有经验的话 当然会更具挑战性了
Well, without prior experience, it will certainly be more challenging.
不 不 我不要做 不好意思
No. No, I'm not doing it. I'm sorry.
-肯定还有其他办法的 -妮莎
- There has to be another way. - Nyssa.
妮莎 看着我
Nyssa, look at me.
如果对你 我有什么是很确定的
If there is anything for sure that I know about you,
那就是只要你下定决心 你可以完成任何事
it's that you can do anything you set your mind to.
相信自己就好...
Just believe in yourself...
就跟我一直这么相信你一样
The way I've always believed in you.
你会没事的
And you're gonna be fine.
赛格 你说的话真的很贴心
Seg, that was a lovely speech.
但仍帮不了我下手把你切开
But that is not gonna help me slice you open
然后取出外星寄生物 现实就是这样
and remove an alien parasite. Be realistic.
现实点
Realistic?
如果我叫你去维格托星
If I asked you to go up to Wegthor
骗过反叛军首领
and double cross the leaders of the resistance
在杰克斯·乌尔的鼻子底下偷走法典
and steal the codex from under the nose of Jax-Ur
然后带回氪星 你会把那个叫作现实吗
and bring it back to Krypton, would you call that realistic?
如果我叫你去佐德家族
What if I asked you to go to House Zod,
手无寸铁的走进去 抱起我们的孩子
walk in there unarmed, take our child in your arms,
从窗户跳出 钻进外面等待的飞行器
and jump out of a window into a waiting skimmer
那个可以带你去往自♥由♥的飞行器
that's gonna take you away to freedom?
这个现实吗
Realistic or no?
我知道你一直都很纠结自己到底是谁
I know you've been struggling with who you really are.
自己到底真正能做到什么
What you're really capable of.
但如果你能看到在我眼里的你自己
But if you could see the person that I see when I look at you,
你不会害怕任何事
you'd never fear anything.
你是怎么总能说出恰到好处的话
How do you always know the right thing to say?
在无级别区长大
Well, being raised in the Rankless District
意味着你得知道怎么用言语为自己开脱
means you know how to talk yourself out of trouble.
谢谢你 赛格
Thank you, Seg,
谢谢你永远这么信任我
for always believing in me.
好的
Okay.
我可以做
I can do this.
重复切开 直到足够深
Slice repeatedly to go deep enough
在肌肉层上方
beyond the muscle layers.
不要太深就好 不然可能造成永久性脑损伤
Just don't go too deep or we risk permanent brain injury,
或者瘫痪
and-or paralysis.
妮莎 记住我说的话就好
Hey, Nyssa, you just remember what I said, okay?
你能做到
You can do this.
还有 如果失败了 我的大脑可能会
Oh, and hey, if not, it sounds like I'm gonna have
遭到毁灭性损伤 所以我应该不会
a catastrophic brain injury, so I probably won't be able
严厉责怪你了
to hold it against you too much.
又是反讽 真不错
More sarcasm. Excellent.
闭嘴
Shut up.
为什么要花这么久
Why is this taking so long?
疤痕组织太深 所以扫描大脑
The scar tissue is so deep, it makes mapping the brain
非常困难 不容易定位记忆
incredibly challenging. Memory's difficult to locate.
加大探测深度
Probe deeper.
没有恢复时间
Without giving any recovery time,
可能会进一步破坏毁灭日的处理能力
we risk further damaging Doomsday's ability to process.
我们做这些不是为了让他说话
We are not doing this so he can make speeches.
加大探测深度
Probe deeper.
有发现
Found something.
是一段记忆
It's a memory sequence.
但是很混乱
But it's pretty entangled.
似乎非常痛苦
It's registering as very traumatic.
给我看看
Show me.
对象死亡
Subject is deceased.
时间 12时56分
Time, 12:56.
第1次测试 失败
Test one, failed.
管♥理♥员♥重生协议
Administer resurrection protocol.
方案 试验1 第2次测试
Initiative, trial one, test two.
对象清醒而且警觉
Subject is conscious and alert.
你对我做了什么
Wh--what did you do to me?
试验1 第2次测试启动
Trial one, test two initiated.
第2次测试成功
Test two successful.
要继续吗
Shall we move on?
试验2 第1次测试
Trial two, test one.
对象死亡 时间 1时56分
Subject is deceased. Time, 1:56.
管♥理♥员♥重生协议
Administer resurrection protocol.
对象体内病原体数量达到临界水平
Pathogen level within subject now critical.
对象死亡 时间 5时34分
Subject is deceased. Time, 5:34.
第105次测试失败
Test 105 failed.
-管♥理♥员♥重生协... -不要
- Administer resurrection pro-- - No.
-不要什么 -不要继续
- No what? - No more.
这样不对 维德娜 你知道的
This isn't right, Wedna. You know it isn't.
你在说什么 马上就要成功了
What are you talking about? We're almost there.
看看他 看我们对他做了什么
Look at him. Look at what we've done to him.
-我们把他变成什么了 -必须继续 凡
- What we've turned him into. - We have to keep going, Van.
同胞的性命都寄托在我们身上
Our people are depending on us.
我们没有和他们并肩作战
Our people are fighting this war without us.
我们应该和他们在一起
We should be out there with them,
与祖玛还有其他艾尔和佐德家族的人
alongside Jo-Mon and all the other Els and Zods.
他们正在遭受屠♥杀♥ 凡
They are being slaughtered up there, Van!
要保护阿尔戈城不被坎多城人摧毁
The only chance we have of protecting Argo City
只有这一种方法
from the Kandorians is right here.
我知道这和我们的信条相悖
I know it goes against what we both stand for.
但我们别无选择
But it's what must be done.
真希望还有别的办法
I just wish there was another way.
没有
There isn't.
这次没有了
Not this time.
管♥理♥员♥重生协议
Administer resurrection protocol.
很好 妮莎 把它放在这里
Well done, Nyssa. Place it in here.
纳米机器人非常微小
The Nanites are microscopic.
肉眼不可见
Invisible to the naked eye.
看到了
And there they are.
好
Good.
现在可以释放赛格了
We can now release Seg from his restraints.
干得好
Nice work.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
多亏有你
Thanks to you.
我是真心的 妮莎
I mean it, Nyssa.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表