剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表
你总是吼他 他怎么会听你的话
How's he supposed to listen when you're screaming at him?
我没有吼
That was not screaming.
他不听话是因为你也不会倾听
He doesn't listen because you don't listen.
我一直在听
I listen all the time!
我觉得你不会倾听是因为你...
And I think that you don't listen because if you...
我对我们的孩子
I am incredibly interested
发生的任何事都很感兴趣
in everything that happens to our children.
有时 他的处境很难
Sometimes, it's hard to be him.
想想他爸爸是谁
Remember who his father is.
现在 如果你有问题想问的话
Now's the time to ask me something,
可以向我提问了
if you got something to ask.
为什么是酸瓜先生杰夫
Why Jeff Pickles?
十年前 我给三个人写了信
Ten years ago, I wrote letters to three people:
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥ 查尔斯·巴克利 和酸瓜先生杰夫
Bill Clinton, Charles Barkley, and Jeff Pickles.
只有酸瓜先生杰夫回信了
Only Jeff Pickles wrote me back.
有时 那些角色写信给我
Sometimes, the characters write to me.
我最喜欢苍蝇
The fly is my favorite.
苍蝇吃屎
Flies eat shit.
每天都吃屎
He eat shit every day of his life
却还是很开心
and still finds a reason to be happy.
你觉得杰夫能来吗
You think Jeff's gonna make it?
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们都知道我上不了天堂
Well, we both know I'm not going to heaven,
但有时我觉得... 如果我够幸运...
but sometimes, I think that... if I'm lucky...
我能去酸瓜桶瀑布
I might end up in Pickle Barrel Falls.
杰夫把那个地方描绘得
Way Jeff describes it,
感觉是个长住的好地方
sounds like a nice place to live.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
德莱尔在这儿吗
Is Derrell here?
正在请他说遗言
He's being asked for his last words.
我们能听吗
Will we get to hear them?
一般来说 会有个话筒
Normally, there's a microphone,
但它坏了
but it's broken.
介意我一起吗
Mind if I join you?
我们能聊聊 或者... 吃点什么
We can talk, or... eat.
那些东西都不...
None of those things...
老板说不管你点什么
The boss says whatever dish you order,
他都会用你的名字命名
he's gonna name it after you.
好吧 就叫点一份酸瓜吧
Well, that's a pickle for a Pickle.
我想点热狗和豆子 但...
I really want franks and beans, but...
我猜如果孩子吃了
I guess if kids order that,
不是很健康
it's not a very healthy choice.
我还是点沙拉吧
I guess I'll have a salad.
你什么都不要吗
You don't want anything?
他... 他说什么遗言了吗
Did he... Did he have, like, last words?
隔着玻璃我听不清
I couldn't hear him through the glass.
看起来他说的是"我等不及了"
It looked like he said "I can't wait."
我不知道是什么意思
I don't know what that meant.
也许你知道
Maybe you do.
对
Yeah.
我知道
I do.
谢谢你能去
Thank you for going.
对他来说真的很重要
It really meant a lot to him.
他没什么朋友
He didn't have a lot of friends.
你觉得像人们为什么会突然发火
What do you think makes people snap like that?
像他那样
Like he did?
每个人都有极限点
Everyone has a breaking point.
对
Yeah.
我懂你
I feel you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想去看行刑
I didn't want to be there.
德莱尔 你想去哪儿
Derrell, where do you want to be?
那是发射台湖
That's Launch Pad Lake.
我能摸摸火箭吗
Can I touch the rocket?
可以 但别按红色按钮
Yeah, but don't push the red button.
我们刚修好房♥顶
We just had the roof fixed.
-你认真的吗 -德莱尔
- You serious? - Derrell.
你好
How do you do?
我是塞巴斯蒂亚诺·皮奇里洛
My name is Sebastiano Piccirillo,
大家都叫我酸瓜先生塞博
but everybody calls me Seb Pickles.
很高兴见到你 酸瓜先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Pickles.
大家都叫他别的名字
They call him other stuff too.
你被开除了
You're fired.
我要去按那个红色按钮
I'm gonna go push the red button.
来 菲尔 笑一个
Come on, Phil. Smile.
传向本垒 传向本垒
Throw home! Throw home!
菲尔 别
Phil, don't!
系好安全带
Put your seat belt on.
安全带
Seat belt!
系好了
It's on!
酸瓜先生的木偶时间
Mr. Pickles' Puppet Time.
有什么能帮到您吗
How can I help you?
请等一下
Please hold.
来 我送你回家
Come on. Let me take you home.
剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表