剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表
Even governments make mistakes.
断开讲词提示器
Disconnect the teleprompters.
我断了 那都是他自己说的
I did. That's just him talking.
格蕾丝和我为他写了一个震撼的场景
Grace and I wrote him a powerful scene
其中抱抱马去采苹果
in which Snagglehorse goes apple-picking,
而他写到 "绝望是一只雄鹰"
and he wrote, "Despair is an eagle."
这到底什么意思
What does that mean?
没有多样化的有意义的关系
Without a diverse group of meaningful relationships,
我们无法把某些人群视为真实的存在
we can't see certain populations as actual people,
而且我们无意识地对其置之不理
and we subconsciously tune them out.
而你绝不该害怕
And your depression is something
与你爱的人谈论
you should never be afraid to talk about
你的抑郁
with the people you love,
因为如果他们真的爱你...
because if they really love you...
他们会告诉你 麦当劳叔叔
They'd tell you that Ronald McDonald
想把黑人青年带进一片食物沙漠
wants to walk our black youth into a food desert
食物沙漠是指一些难以以合适价格买♥♥到新鲜食物的偏远地区
并让他们不♥穿♥着裤子留在那
and leave them there without their pants on,
因为他想收你的水费
because he wants to charge you for water
和你撒尿的费用
and he wants to charge you to pee.
别期望从一位缺乏安全感的人那得到赞美
Don't expect compliments from an insecure person.
太多人认为这个国家是一个
Too many people think this country's
冷透的灰色尸体 但并非如此
a stone-cold gray corpse, but it's not.
它是一个活的呼吸的生物
It's a living, breathing organism.
我们必须继续踢它
And we've got to keep kicking it
来确保它活着
to make sure it's alive.
耶哈
Yee-haw!
我们每拍90分钟
For every 90 minutes of footage we shoot,
只有12分钟勉强可用
only 12 are borderline usable,
而那还是在我们
and that's before we cut out
剪掉含蓄的马♥克♥思♥主义和种族灭绝歌♥曲之前
the veiled Marxism and songs about genocide.
哇呼
Whoo... hoo!
波涛之下
The show was right there
一直暗藏汹涌
beneath the surface the whole time
我以为它结束了
I thought it was an end,
但这只是
but it was just a rust
才开始生锈氧化
oxidized over the beginning.
抱歉 我忘了拿眼珠
Sorry. I forgot my eyeballs.
谢谢
Thank you.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
晚安
Good night.
他想怎么做就怎么做
He can do whatever he wants.
想怎么说就怎么说
Say whatever he wants.
或许我也想对着镜头尖叫一下
Maybe I want to look in a lens and scream a little.
他们不让我上镜头
Not that they'd let me near a camera.
有时 我是皂垢
Sometimes, I... I'm Soap Scum's
无力的右手 就连那时
limp right hand, and even then,
也被浴帘遮蔽住了
it's obscured by a shower curtain
浴帘是我在宿舍制♥作♥的
that... I created in my dorm room.
真正的艺术家...
The true artist...
既是受害者也是勇士
is both victim and warrior.
你会说英语
You speak English?
我没有在说英语
I'm not speaking English.
你的木偶特殊之处
What makes your puppets special
在于你在其中注入的生命
is the life you put inside of them,
而不是躲在后面操纵的人
not the people hiding behind them.
你的真正身份是什么 酸瓜桑
What's your real name, Pickles-san?
我曾是谁不重要
Mm, who I was doesn't matter.
我现在是酸瓜桑 直到永远
I'm Pickles-san now, always and forever.
也许我们都喜欢躲藏
Maybe we both like to hide.
我总是逃离我自己
I hide from myself all the time.
我觉得所以我才嫁给了斯科特
I think that's why I married Scott.
他... 我不想了解我自己
He's... I didn't want to know myself,
所以我选了一个 永远不会了解我的人
so I chose a man who could never know me.
他想要孩子
He's the one who wanted kids.
我只为其他人而活
I only exist for other people:
马蒂 斯科特 杰夫 还有我爸爸...
Maddy and Scott and Jeff and my dad and...
为他们而活很容易
It's easy to exist for them,
因为我不知道如何为自己而活
because I don't know how to exist for myself.
我不知道如何渴望
I don't know how to want.
我宁愿在一个玩具前流血
I'd rather bleed in front of a doll
也不愿在我的家人面前展示自我
than live in front of my family.
我就是这么长大的
That's how I grew up.
我们是远远爱着的一家子
We are a family who loves from afar.
但远远爱着意味着
But loving others from afar means
他们给你的回报总有一定的距离
what they give you in return is always at a distance.
我最好离远点
I'm better from afar.
离近了我全是伤痕
I'm all scars up close.
你听说过金缮修复吗
You know of kintsugi?
它是种艺术创作方式
It is the practice of making art
打碎一些特别的东西
by breaking something special
再用金子把它粘在一起
and gluing it back together with gold.
你的伤痕不意味着你破碎不堪
Your scars do not mean you are broken.
它们是你痊愈的证据
They are proof you are healed.
破碎就是治愈
Breaking is healing.
金缮修复
Kintsugi.
金缮修复
Kintsugi.
我不想让你认为
I don't want you to think that I chose somebody
我选了某个活不太了太久的人
who wouldn't be alive very long
是因为我认为我们会复合
because I thought we were gonna get back together.
我没那样想
I didn't think that.
通常 当你的老公开始与年轻女子约会
Usually, when your husband starts dating a younger woman,
这会提醒你自己难免一死
it reminds you of your mortality.
这次不会
Not this time.
如果我的行为有什么伤害到你的地方 我向你道歉
I'm sorry if my actions hurt you in any way.
我在医院的走廊找到了下一段感情
Hey, I found my next relationship in a hospital hallway.
也许是我树立的榜样
Maybe I led by example.
当我第一次见到彼得
When I first saw Peter,
就像看着"挑战者"号♥爆♥炸♥那样愤怒
it was like watching the "Challenger" explode,
但你知道自己需要什么
but you knew what you needed,
他让你开心了许多
and he put so much color back in your cheeks.
替我谢谢他
Thank him for me.
杰夫 当有人走过那扇门
Jeff, you know, nine times out of ten, when someone
他们十有八♥九♥刚收到
walks through that doorway, they've just gotten
他们一生中得到的最坏的消息
the worst news that they will ever get in their life.
如果你找到方法表达
So it would be best for her
她的斗争就是你的斗争
if you could find a way to convey that
那对她来说最好了
her struggle is your struggle.
我们还是得面对周四
We still have to deal with Thursday.
我想让你来迪迪家
I'd like you to come over to Dee Dee's,
带上彼得
bring Peter.
这事行吗
You open to that?
-行 -嗯
- Yeah. - Mm.
这比我想象中容易
That was easier than I thought it would be.
无论你需要什么 我都在你身边支持你
Whatever you need, I'm here for you.
二阶段化疗让我的
The... second line of treatment pushed
白血球数量
my white blood cell count
超过了好转期的数据点
past the point of remission.
我进入好转期了
I'm in remission.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我有好多信♥用♥卡♥要还
I have so many credit cards to pay off.
我真的太高兴
I am so, so happy
听到你健康的好消息了
to hear the good news about your health.
谢谢 我是... 薇薇安 顺带说一句
Thank you. I'm... Vivian, by the way.
我是塞巴
I'm Seb.
♪ 你说 ♪
♪ You say ♪
♪ 斯嘉丽是我名字 ♪
♪ Scarlet's my name ♪
放回去 不 不 我们不这么做
Put that back. No, no, we don't do that.
伙计
Oh, man!
我觉得这是个奇迹
I think it's a miracle.
剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表