剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表
with their kids.
领带 衬衫 发型
The tie, the shirt, the haircut.
你的形象已经固定了
You're a minted image.
你是个值得信赖的品牌
You're a trusted brand.
你不会让教皇穿紧身泳衣
You don't put the pope in a Speedo,
你也不会去掉奥利奥中间的奶油
and you don't take the cream out of the Oreo.
一旦你改变一点 你就会
You change one little thing, and you're going to force
和观众进行一场
a conversation with the audience
他们不想要的对话
they don't want to have.
这不是讲
This isn't an episode
关于安葬仓鼠的内容
about burying a hamster.
这件事发生在你身上 不是在他们身上
This thing happened to you, not to them.
我们处在瞬息万变的行业中
We're in a fickle business
与观众之间的不成文规定约束着我们
ruled by an unwritten contract with the audience.
你不是一个真人
You are not a real person.
你是电视人物
You're a man in a box.
你是一块木头 你心甘情愿
You're a block of wood, and you like it that way.
哎呀
Oops.
否则 你就是一个
Otherwise, you're the about-to-be
破碎家庭里即将离婚的父亲
divorced father of a broken family,
没人希望你出现在他们的客厅里
and nobody wants that guy in their living room.
你希望这样吗
Would you?
你知道附近的学校很好
You already know the schools are excellent.
天啊 它们无处不在
Oh, my God, they're everywhere.
快赶走这些愚蠢的蜜蜂
Get the stupid bees off!
我讨厌蜜蜂
I hate bees!
你怎么考虑的
So what do you think?
完美
It's perfect.
我要了
I'll take it.
我去准备合同
I'll go get the paperwork started.
♪ 你没有 ♪
♪ You can feel ♪
♪ 任何感觉 ♪
♪ Anything at all ♪
♪ 你能感受到 ♪
♪ You can feel it ♪
♪ 是幸福 还是难过 重要 还是不重要 ♪
♪ Happy, sad, big, or very small ♪
♪ 任何事 都可以 ♪
♪ Anything at all, it's fine ♪
♪ 你了解这感觉 ♪
♪ It's you who's doing the feeling ♪
♪ 这就够了 ♪
♪ And that makes it okay ♪
♪ 就算你还不知道自己是谁 ♪
♪ And if you don't know who you are yet ♪
♪ 你仍然能感受到 ♪
♪ You can feel ♪
♪ 不论如何 ♪
♪ Anyway ♪
♪ 拥有从未有过的感受 ♪
♪ You can feel feelings you don't know ♪
♪ 感受会成长 就像脚一样 ♪
♪ Feelings gotta grow, like feet ♪
♪ 尽情感受吧 ♪
♪ So feel it ♪
♪ 你就能治愈 ♪
♪ And you can heal it ♪
剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表