*恐怖都铎 华丽乔治*
*Terrible Tudors, gorgeous Georgians*
*好战的法国人 邪恶维多利亚*
*Fighting Frenchmen, vile Victorians*
*悲惨战役 凶残争斗*
*Woeful wars, ferocious fights*
*昏暗古堡 英勇骑士*
*Dingy castles, daring knights*
*恐怖难以言表*
*Horrors that defy description*
*凶狠凯尔特 可怕古埃及*
*Cut-throat Celts, awful Egyptians*
*牛气撒克逊人 冷血罪行
*Smashing Saxons, cruel crimes,*
*远古的惩罚*
*punishment from ancient times*
*罗马人 堕落恶心又冷血*
*Romansrotten, rank, and ruthless*
*诺曼人 野蛮残酷不长牙*
*Normans, savage, fierce and toothless*
*内战 聪明大圣人*
*Civil wars, brainy sages*
*卑鄙又卑微 就是中世纪*
*Mean and measly Middle Ages*
*血腥故事无限多*
*Gory stories we do that*
*且听鼠君说不停*
*And your host a drumming rat*
*历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery*
*欢迎收看*
*Welcome to*
*糟糕历史*
*Horrible Histories.*
特别版
邪恶的
《糟糕历史》为您呈现
Horrible Histories presents...
征服者
威廉一世
邪恶的征服者威廉一世
Wicked William the Conqueror.
*征服者威廉一世国王*
*虽然说法语 但事情是这样*
*他永远是最著名的*
*一位英王战士*
*众所周知 勇猛威廉*
*打赢了黑斯廷斯战役*
*可怜的哈罗德毫无胜算*
*史上最惨烈的败北之战*
*即使在其加冕为王*
*征服了英格兰之后*
*仍然屠♥杀♥农民 与教会对抗*
*威廉一世喜爱与人结怨*
*在我们最著名的历史时期中*
*有一个名字流传至今*
*那就是征服者威廉*
*日期为1066年*
你刚才站得太近了 看起来很怪
You were standing too close. Looks weird.
《诺曼人》前情回顾
Previously on...The Normans.
诺曼人
诺曼人 你看起来更像是维京人
Normans? You look more like a Viking.
我们以前就是维京人啊
Well, we used to be Vikings!
没错 诺曼一词就是出自"Norse man"
Oh, yes, the word Norman comes from "Norse man".
至少你不像维京人那么暴♥力♥可怕
Well, at least you're not violent and horrible like a Viking.
没管住自己的大嘴巴
Me and my big mouth.
谁将继承撒克逊国王
Who will succeed Saxon king,
忏悔者爱德华的王位呢
Edward the Confessor?
英格兰忏悔者爱德华♥国♥王
贵族哈罗德·戈德温森
他的撒克逊大舅哥 哈罗德
His Saxon brother-in-law, Harold?
尊敬的陛下 您有皇子吗
So, had any children yet, Your Majesty?
我太虔诚了还没有
I'm far too religious for that.
还是他的法国表亲 诺曼底公爵 威廉
Or his French cousin, the Norman Duke, William?
威廉
诺曼底公爵
忏悔者爱德华已经承诺
Edward the Confessor,
让我继承英国王位
he has promised me the English throne.
我们说得清楚些 等你去世
And just to clarify, then, when you die,
我就能当国王 是不是
I'm going to be king, aren't I?
等等 你说过死后让我当国王的
Hang on, you said I could be king when you die.
很好
Well, great.
-什么 -怎样
- What? - Eh?
问题解决了
So that's that sorted, then.
《诺曼人》现在开始
The Normans - catch it now.
诺曼人
撒克逊人哈罗德和诺曼人威廉
So, the Saxon Harold and the Norman William
都坚信总有一天自己会成英格兰国王
both believed they would one day be King of England.
撒克逊英格兰与诺曼底
这就很尴尬了
Well, that's going to be awkward.
尽管他们互为劲敌
And even though they were bitter rivals,
却仍然一起出游
they still hung out together
就像正常的死党 差不多吧
like proper bezzie mates. Well, sort of.
法国 106♥4♥年
-干杯 -干杯哥们
- Cheers. - There you go, mate.
哥们 谢谢你帮忙
So, thank you for helping me out
对战布列塔尼公爵
fighting the Duke of Brittany, mate.
不客气 你知道的
Oh, right, yeah, well, you know,
只要你需要帮助我随时都在
whenever you need support, mate.
我明白 哥们 你会支持我 哥们
I know, mate, you'll be there, mate.
我会支持你 哥们
I'll be there, mate!
别捶我 哥们
Don't hit me, mate.
抱歉 我以为 因为你刚才
Sorry, I... I just thought cos you...
逗你玩呢哥们
I'm messing, mate!
当然了 我们是一辈子的哥们
Yeah, of course, mates for life.
说得好 哥们
Fantastic, mate,
因为忏悔者爱德华一去世
because I am going to claim the English throne
我就要继承英国王位
when Edward the Confessor dies,
所以你支持我 对大家都有好处
so you support me and we're all good!
国王和一辈子的哥们 对吗哥们
King and mates for life, eh, mate?
是 好得很 没错
Yeah, great, yep.
超...
Grr.
抱歉哥们 一切正常 好得很
Sorry, mate, it's all good, all good.
既然这样 你不介意对着这些圣器发誓吧
So in that case you won't mind swearing on these religious relics?
-哥们 这个我不确定 -来吧哥们
- Ah, mate... Not sure... - Come on, mate.
发誓 哥们
Swear, mate.
作为我最好的哥们 我发誓支持你
I swear to support you as my best mate.
还有呢 说出来哥们
And...? Say it, mate.
还有作为我的国王
And as my king.
我在和你闹着玩呢 哥们
I'm messing with you, mate!
虽然这有法律约束力
Although that is legally binding.
但我们永远是最好的哥们
But we are best mates forever.
-是吧 哥们 -是啊
- Yes, mate! - Ow! Yes.
最好的哥们 暂时的
Best mates...for now.
我是说永远
I mean, forever.
邪恶的征服者威廉
哈罗德决定回到家乡英格兰
Harold decided to return home to England,
不久后忏悔者爱德华♥国♥王就在英国去世
where soon after, King Edward the Confessor died.
而在法国 没过多久威廉就收到了消息
And back in France, it wasn't long before news reached William
得知事情没有按照他的计划发展
that things hadn't quite gone according to his plan.
公元1066年
威廉一世的平板电脑
滑动以解锁
来看看世界有什么新鲜事
Let's find out what's new in the world.
平果笔记本
安息吧 忏悔者爱德华
爱德华一世 已逝但未被遗忘
爱德华 天堂再见 我的儿子
爱德去世了 我会无比想念我的丈夫
我的天啊 这是什么
Mon Dieu, what is this...?
忏悔者爱德华死了
Edward the Confessor is dead?
太棒了 这代表我 诺曼底公爵威廉
Oh, brilliant! This means that I, William, Duke of Normandy,
现在是英格兰国王了
am now King of England, ho-ho!
贵族选择哈罗德·戈德温森为英格兰国王
等等 这是哈罗德国王
Oh, wait a minute.... this is King Harold?
肯定有什么地方搞错了 不对
There must be some kind of mistake. No.
正在呼叫哈罗德·戈德温森
问问他们能不能用黄金做
Ask them if they do it in gold.
-哈罗德 -你好 哥们
- Harold. - Hello, mate!
怎么回事
What is this?
忏悔者爱德华死了 你成了国王
Edward the Confessor is dead and you are king?
我忏悔 这是真的
I confess, it's true!
你听懂了吗 忏悔者 忏悔
Do you get it, Confessor, confess?
抱歉 我一早上都想说这个梗
Sorry, I've been wanting to do that one all morning.
是的 贵族选择了我做国王 你能怎么办
Yeah, the nobles elected me king, so what can you do?
消息已经上了连环邮报在线 所以肯定是真的
It's on ChainMailOnline, so it must be true.
是的 但
Yes, but, er...
哈罗德发送给你一条链接
老爱向我承诺过我会是英格兰国王
Eddie promised me that I could be King of England.
连环邮报在线
哈罗德继任爱德华成为国王
抱歉 哥们 我也想多聊会
Sorry, mate, wish I could talk longer
但我要在"最后一刻加冕网站"上
but I booked out Westminster Abbey
抢订威斯敏斯特教堂
on LastMinuteCoronations.com
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
难以置信
Incroyable.
众筹王
我想发起一个侵略项目
让威廉成为英格兰国王
这是要发动战争了
This means war.
让威廉成为英格兰国王
由诺曼底公爵威廉发起
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表