Boudica!
布狄卡 打断一下
Boudica, excuse me,
你今天看起来很有信心
you seem very confident today.
布狄卡摧毁了圣奥尔本斯
我们的人数比罗马人多
Er, well, we've got the Romans outnumbered!
我们有十万人
And we're 100,000...
他们只有一万人 告诉你
To their 10,000, and I tell you,
等我们打败他们吧 那就太好了
I'm going to love it when we beat 'em, love it.
杀啊
Come on!
她的信心都快溢出来了
She is brimming with confidence.
布狄卡在瓦特林大道战役中
和苏东尼亚斯将军交锋
但罗马人盾墙里的长矛也不甘示弱
And that Roman shield wall is brimming with javelins.
布狄卡的军队自然无处可逃
And of course Boudica's army have got nowhere to run to.
他们被自己的战车绊住了
They're trapped in the gorge by their own wagons
肯定气死了
that must be pretty galling.
"生气"和"高卢"的英语发音相近
不 高卢人在法国 杰夫
No, the Gauls are in France, Jeff.
克里斯·史泰卡默发来报道
It's Chris Staycalmer!
到处都是凯尔特人 和他们的碎片
Celts are all over the place, bits of them are everywhere.
罗马人见什么杀什么
The Romans are killing everything in sight,
女人 小孩 连狗也不放过 杰夫
women, children, even the dogs, Jeff.
布狄卡 布狄卡 你还会卷土重来吗
Boudica, Boudica, can you come back from this?
我们输了战斗
Er... well, we lost the battle, and, erm...
我打算服毒自尽
I'm going to poison myself...
所以 不会
So, no, not really.
布狄卡战败 服毒自尽
不列颠仍在罗马人的控制下
苏东尼亚斯将军来了
Here comes General Suetonius now.
将军 将军 我们能聊几句吗
General, General... Can we have a couple of words, please?
行 就说三个字
Sure, have two.
-杀了他 -什么
- Kill him. - What?
不 不 不不不
No... no... No! No! No!
这简直太混乱了
Well, that is completely out of order.
真不敢相信他们居然把狗也杀了 杰夫
I know - I can't believe they killed the dogs, Jeff.
《今日战役》
布狄卡的军队战败了
So with her army defeated,
她自行了断 以免沦为罗马人的阶下囚
Boudica killed herself rather than become a Roman prisoner.
但是近两千年前布狄勇敢的反抗
but Boudi's brave rebellion nearly 2,000 years ago
成了为自♥由♥而战的骄傲象征
has become a proud symbol of the fight for freedom.
她是位了不起的女人
That's one impressive lady.
*死者闲聊 死者闲聊*
*Chatty Death, Chatty Death*
死者闲聊
*我的采访*
*My grisly interviews*
*死者闲聊 死者闲聊*
*Chatty Death, Chatty Death*
*去世名人*
*They're dead and famous too!*
怎么一开机你就没这么幽默了
You - why can't you be this funny when the cameras are rolling?
说实话 他太逗了
Honestly, isn't he funny?
特冷的幽默 冷到彻骨
Very dry sense of humour, dry as a bone!
冷到彻骨 因为他是骷髅
Dry as a bone, because he's a skeleton.
暖场的话就到这了
So much for the warm-up.
有请下一位嘉宾
Time for my next guest.
请准备好你们的双手
Please put your hands together,
或残肢 或任何剩下的部分
or your stumps, or whatever you've got left,
用热烈的 铺天盖地的 疯狂的掌声
and give a huge, massive, crazy welcome
欢迎前凯尔特人领袖 布狄卡
to former Celtic leader, Boudica!
或者别鼓掌了
Or don't, you know.
没点娱乐精神
No sense of showbiz.
布狄卡 你的战车终究还是倒了
So, Boudica, the wheels finally fell off your chariot, eh?
是的 但为了把罗马人赶出了英国
Yes, but it was a cause worth dying for,
我愿意抛头颅洒热血
driving the Romans out of Britain.
你死后他们继续在英国待了三百五十年
Well, they did stay for another 350 years after you died,
所以 别太骄傲 亲爱的
so, er... I wouldn't get too cocky, love.
我来这不是为了自取其辱
I did not come here to be insulted.
我想那正是你来这的原因
I thought that's exactly why you came here.
快问快答
Quick quiz question.
牙医会让患者说哪句话
What do dentists tell their patients to say?
正确
Correct.
死者闲聊
布狄卡
Boudica there.
我喜欢叫她 布莱托妮·斯皮尔斯
Or as I like to call her, Britony Spears.
接近小甜甜布兰妮
因为 英国人 的长矛
Because, Briton-y Spears.
我就说这梗不好笑
I told you that wouldn't get a laugh.
我没说好吗 你什么意思 你行你上
What do you mean I didn't say it right? Well, you say it then.
大家都很挑剔 不是吗
Everyone's a critic, aren't they?
*死者闲聊 死者闲聊*
*Chatty Death, Chatty Death*
*下次不要到你家*
*Hope next time it's not you Whoo-hoo!*
*夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts*
*我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*We gave you all the fearsome facts*
*真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz*
*原汁原味给你看*
*We showed you all the juicy bits*
*血腥 糟糕 残忍♥ 卑鄙*
*Gory, ghastly, mean and cruel*
*学校不会告诉你*
*Stuff they don't teach you at school*
*历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery*
*但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories.*
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表