在家中 我们是怎样称呼彼此的呢
At home, what do we call each other?
是
Is it...?
A 橙子和柠檬
B 猫咪和哈巴狗
C Torvill和Dean
答案是B
Well, the answer is B.
她是我的小猫咪 我是她的哈巴狗
She's my Cat and I'm her Pug,
有时候也是她的猪先生
or sometimes Mr. Pig.
给你爱的人取绰号♥是很有趣的
Yeah, it's fun to have nicknames for the person you love,
和他们坐下闲聊也一样有趣
just as it's fun to sit with them and chat about things.
不过这些事对我这种老头来说有点难懂
Even if those things are a bit confusing for an old chap like me.
那一年 著名足球节目《比赛日》开播
In the year when Match Of The Day started
电视机
披头士乐队风靡一时
and The Beatles were top of the charts,
温斯顿和克莱门汀看了很多精彩的电视节目
Winston and Clementine enjoyed lots of great telly.
今天是196♥4♥年的周一银行假日
It's Bank Holiday Monday 196♥4♥,
但摩登派和摇滚派在布赖顿海滩上起了冲突
but no fun in the sun for holiday-makers,
度假者们无法安心游玩
as mods and rockers clash on the beaches of Brighton.
他们到底是谁
What on earth are they?
他们是摩登派成员 哈巴狗 现在很红
Those are Mods, Pug. They're all the rage.
他们穿西装 骑摩托车
They wear suits and ride motor scooters
听灵魂乐和布鲁斯音乐
and listen to soul and blues music.
他们怎么打起来了
Why are they at war?
摩登派侵略了黑斯廷斯吗
Have the mods invaded Hastings?
我该提醒一下国民吗
Should I address the nation?
他们是年轻人 在找乐子而已 哈巴狗
They're just young people looking for fun, Pug.
想想看 要不是我们打赢了两场世界大战
To think, we fought two world wars
他们哪儿能在海滩上打架
so this lot could fight on the beaches.
你以前就让人们在海滩上战斗
You asked people to fight on the beaches.
没说让他们打着玩 我没那么说
Not for fun, I didn't!
肯定不会是因为有人穿错鞋子
Certainly not because some chap wears the wrong-shaped shoes.
还有什么节目
What else is on?
我们怎么不看看那个新频道
Oh, why don't we have a look at that new channel?
BBC第二频道
BBC Two.
第二吗
Two?!
有两个BBC频道了吗
There's two BBCs?!
接下去还有什么
Ugh, whatever next?
BBC第三频道 BBC第四频道
BBC Three, BBC Four,
BBC儿童频道
Children's BBC...
嘘 看 是披头士乐队
Shhh! Look, it's The Beatles.
你应该听说过他们吧
Even you must have heard of them.
让我说的话 他们就像一群废物或者狒狒
Look like a bunch of wastrels and baboons if you ask me.
猜对了
Bingo!
Winnie的巧克力饼干时间到了
Choccy biccy for Winnie's tummy time.
上面一层软绵绵的
Oh, covered in fluff.
我喜欢
I like the fluff.
温斯顿·丘吉尔于1965年去世
So, Winston Churchill died in 1965,
享年90岁高龄
at the grand old age of 90.
他从维多利亚时代活到了摇滚的60年代
He'd lived from Victorian times right up to the Swinging '60s,
经历过印度的武装起义和一战
fought in India, World War I
二战时带领英国取得了胜利
and led the country to victory in World War II.
鞠躬谢幕吧 丘吉尔先生
Take a bow, Mr Churchill!
死者闲聊
*死者闲聊 死者闲聊*
*Chatty Death, Chatty Death*
*我的采访*
*My grisly interviews*
*死者闲聊 死者闲聊*
*Chatty Death, Chatty Death*
*去世名人*
*They're dead and famous too!*
不 我真不明白
No, I don't know how anyone
为什么有人说你没骨气 奈杰尔
can accuse you of being spineless, Nigel.
我能看见你的骨头呀 它就在那儿
I mean, I can literally see your spine! It's right there!
我们开始了吗
Are we on?
好 下一个是谁
Right, who's next?
噢 太好了
Ooh, goodie!
请让我们用热情的掌声欢迎
Please put your hands together
英国前首相
for former Prime Minister
温斯顿·丘吉尔
of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill!
温斯顿 死后是什么感觉
So, Winston, how does it feel to be dead?
我已经面对过死亡很多次了
I've faced death a great many times.
死亡对我来说不是什么稀奇事
It holds no mysteries for me.
好吧伙计 讲点轻松的 这是合家欢节目
All right, mate, keep it light. It's a family show.
-我是个老人 我很累 -你很累吗
- I'm an old man. I'm very tired. - You're tired?!
你可真应该来试试主持节目 伙计
You should try working in show business, mate!
我可是真的累"死了"
I'm dead on my feet!
明白了吗
Get it?
我为啥要上这档节目
Is there a reason I'm here?
好吧 别生气 这可是我的节目
All right mate, don't get shirty. It's my show!
温尼 作为一个已死之人
So, Winnie, now you're deadie,
你觉得人们会如何纪念你呢
how do you think you'll be remembered?
我凭借着我的决定性战略
I led Great Britain to victory against the Nazi foe,
带领英国战胜了纳粹敌军
with decisive tactics
我还发表过不少史上最激励人心的演讲
and some of the most inspirational speeches of all time,
它们在最黑暗的时刻拯救了这个伟大的国家
saving our great nation in its darkest hour.
我们在海滩上与敌人作战
We fought them on the beaches...
好吧 好吧 但你要知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But, you know,
我们之前在历史上也这么干过 不是吗
we've all done that before, haven't we?
是吗
Have you?
好吧 并没有
Well, er...no.
但是 坐在这里的奈杰尔可勇敢了
But, um, Nigel here's very brave.
他刚才告诉我
He was just telling me about
他是如何从眼窝里抓出一只蜘蛛的
how he fished a spider from his eye socket.
好吧 我理应被人们爱戴 现在还是吗
So, am I as well-loved as I deserve to be?
你有一点奇怪
You were a bit weird
不过客观来说 你被视为
but, to be fair, you're considered
有史以来最伟大的首相
the greatest Prime Minister of all time
也是最伟大的英国人之一
and one of the greatest ever Britons.
不错
Sweet.
但是 这里不许抽烟
On the other hand, no smoking!
抽烟是个坏习惯 会要了他的命的
Filthy habit. It'll kill him.
哎呀 这话说晚了
Oh, it's too late!
我今晚可是火力全开
I'm smoking tonight!
笑话就是我的武器
Smoking with jokes.
我是说我的笑话火力十足 不是我
My jokes are smoking, not me.
*死者闲聊 死者闲聊*
*Chatty Death, Chatty Death*
*下次不要到你家*
*Hope next time it's not you!*
*哈哈*
*Hoo-hoo!*
那块都是给你的
That's all for you.
-这块是留给我的 -噢
- And that's for me. - Oh.
我们已经 已经喊停了吗
Have we...? Have we cut?
*历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery*
*但愿你喜欢《糟糕历史》*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories.*
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表