剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
当你在做建筑的时候
When you're doing architecture,
你总是在表现着你以前的精神或梦想
you're always channeling a spirit or a dream that you have from the past.
在采石场走来走去 就好像置身另一个星球那样
Walking around in the quarries, it's as if you were in another planet.
感觉就似在火星上
You feel like you're in Mars.
我认为火山石就好像地球的血液
I think that volcanic rock is like the blood of Earth.
当你看到火山,看到火山爆发
When you see a volcano, you see that eruption.
那是超鲜红色,几乎橙色的
It's super bright red, almost orange.
你看到在你下方有 一些更大更活生生的东西
And you see that there's something much bigger alive beneath you.
我真的感觉到 与地球心脏和地球本质的连系
I really feel a connection with the heart of the planet, with the essence of it.
墨西哥的地区有那么多的文化元素 不好好利用就太可惜了
There's too much heritage in the Mexican territory not to use it.
我们的家充满石头和其他本地建筑物料
Our house is full of so much stone and other local materials,
我无法自拔地对它们着迷
I could not help to be obsessed with it.
火山石有很多可塑性和力量
Volcanic rock has so much plasticity and so much power.
你可以全部都拥有
You can have it all.
有些看起来科幻 又有些看起来是本地风格
Something that looks sci-fi with something that looks vernacular.
实在有无限的可能性
The possibilities are endless.
《超创意新居》
卡拉和柏度,他们在墨西哥城外♥围♥
Carla and Pedro, they have this huge,
拥有一幢巨型 由水泥造的粗野主义建筑物
cement Brutalist building, in the outskirts of Mexico City.
它是如火山石般的传统建筑材料
It's a mix between this very traditional material, as volcanic rock,
和如水泥般的现代材料的合体
with modern materials, as cement,
尝试让不同年代的材料合作
trying to get dialogues between these different periods.
我认为建屋有一部分就是这样
And I think that's part of building a home.
艺术和设计本身需要了解它们的背景
The art has to be, and the design has to be aware of their context.
(艺术设计策展人,安娜艾莲娜马♥勒♥)
所以我认为他们成功优雅地做到这一点
So I think they have managed to do that really gracefully.
来吧,多比
Come on, Dobby.
我认为这东西的正面很有趣
I think that this façade is very interesting.
为什么?你喜欢它残残旧旧那样?
Why? You like that it's decaying?
不是,我认为那些曲线很精心制♥作♥
No, I think that the curves are well crafted.
对
Yeah.
这非常有巴拉冈风格
It's very… like Barragán's style.
我对这些屋都很好奇
I'm very curious about all of these houses.
给我
Give it to me.
(墨西哥城,科约阿坎区)
我们的家在科约阿坎区
Our home is located in Coyoacán.
(奥夫雷贡)
Coyoacán is a very particular neighborhood outside of Mexico City,
科约阿坎区 是墨西哥城外一个很特别的社区
特别是因为这是 芙烈达卡萝和迪亚高里维拉的社区
especially because it is the neighborhood of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera.
(屋主,卡拉费南迪斯)
在这里生活好正
It's an amazing place to live
(墨西哥)
因为我喜欢民间艺术和民间节日
because I love folk art and I love folk festivities.
当我搬到科约阿坎区时
And when I moved to Coyoacán,
那里每一天都好像庆祝活动一样
every day there is a celebration.
这是一个小社区
It's a little community.
每条街会有两、三间屋
Every block, you'll see two or three houses
它们前面是做生意
where the front of the house is a business,
不管是维修店、发廊或是餐厅
either a mechanical shop or a hair salon, or a restaurant.
那里没有明显分开居家环境和工作环境
There's not so much this division between the domestic and the work environment.
那里就是混合了的环境
It's something that is mixed.
某程度上 我们的家也像传统的墨西哥房♥子
And in that sense, our house is like the typical Mexican house.
它不只是房♥子,也是工厂和实验室
It's not only a house. It's a factory. It's a laboratory.
(屋主,柏度利耶斯)
它是一所研究机构,也是图书馆
It's a research institution. It's a library.
它就是有很多用途
You know, it serves many functions.
我们在工作室居住
We live in a workshop.
我们共享很大的工作空间和生活空间
We all share this huge working space and living space all together.
因为孩子和我都不是雕塑家
And the kids and I, because we are not the sculptors…
某程度上你要适应在一个 有人不断来来去去的环境下生活
In a way, you have to adapt to live in a place that is in constant movement.
这里常常有噪音
There's noise all the time,
例如我爸在做雕塑 又有另外15个人在楼上工作
like my dad making sculptures, another 15 people working upstairs
(卡拉和柏度的女儿,莱玛利耶斯)
又或是有人有搬东西,这里一直都在变化
or here moving things. And it's always changing.
如果我要形容这间屋
If I had to describe the house,
这里就好像你将《2001太空漫游》的野人
it's like if you take the caveman from 2001,
(卡拉和柏度的儿子,基斯杜宝利耶斯)
带到未来的太空站
brought him all the way to the future into the space station
然后带他周围参观,就有点疯狂
and showed him around. It's a little bit crazy.
这间屋的活力是因为它是一间集体的屋
The dynamic of the house is that it's a collective house.
不只是我们的生活方式
It's not only the way that we live,
也是一种处事方式
but it's also a way of doing things.
你可以看得出这间屋
You can tell that this home was made
是跟很多出色的工匠合作而建成的
in collaboration with amazing artisans.
我认为作为墨西哥人这方面是有帮助 因为我们喜欢大家庭和共享空间
I think being Mexican helps because we love big families and to share spaces.
而且对啊,对我孩子来说 他们认为正常生活就应该是这样
And yes-- I mean, my kids, this is the way they think that a normal life is.
但当他们去一些比较安静的地方
But then they go to other places where it's quiet,
又或者不是工作室 而又没那么多人的地方
or is not a workshop, and there's not a lot of people around,
他们就会感觉孤独
and they feel lonely.
我们晚餐吃什么?
What are we having for dinner?
墨西哥粟米饼
Tlayudas.
我请你弟弟帮我们摆好餐具,好不好?
I'm going to ask your brother to help us set the table, right?
看看他是不是真的会做
Let's see if he'll actually do it.
靓仔,将餐巾环跟碟垫放在一起
Put the nice napkin rings with the pinwheels, handsome.
好,它们在哪里?啊,这里
Okay, where are they? Here.
我好肚饿
I'm hungry!
唉
Ay.
我个肚在打鼓
My stomach is growling.
我想吃东西
I want to eat.
等等
Wait!
你摺了它
You folded it!
对不起
I'm sorry.
那一半是我的
And that was my half!
别话我知
Oh, don't tell me that!
是真的,那一半是莱玛的
Yes! That was Laima's half!
对不起,我好肚饿
Sorry. I was so hungry.
我父母都各自有优点和缺点
Both of my parents have their own goods and bads.
我妈她很有个人风格 我也很喜欢她的风格
My mom, she has her own sort of style that I like.
我觉得我们思考方式很接近
Think we're similar in the way of thinking.
把那一半给莱玛,柏度
Give half of that to Laima, Pedro!
我不想要摺起来的
I don't want it folded.
够了,莱玛,拜托
Enough, Laima. Please!
我爸他这个人有点搞鬼
My dad is sort of goofy,
但这就是他那么正的地方
but that makes him so great.
他有时候请我去看他怎样雕刻
He sometimes invites me to see how he sculpts.
真是一个非常精彩的过程
It's, like, a very amazing process.
你觉得我们能够刮过它吗?
Do you think we will be able to scrape through it?
我认为唯一的风险是这里
Well, I think the only risk might be this.
我们在这里的线
This line that we have here.
有侵蚀位吗?
Do we have a release?
这是侵蚀位的一种 就好像碎裂,裂痕那样
This is a type of release, it's like a shattering, a fissure.
这里也是
This one too.
这里就是我们的风险 有可能在雕刻过程中跌下来砸到我们
That's the risk we have. The piece could suddenly open up on us.
我不认为它会砸到我们 除非它整个跌下来
I don't think it'll break on us, unless it ends up falling.
这是很奇怪 因为世上再没有石雕学校了
It's curious because there are not any schools of stone carving anymore.
这本来是全球都有的行业
It's a trade that used to happen all around the world,
但现在几乎都不存在了
but now it's almost gone.
但在墨西哥,石刻业还是很蓬勃
But carving is still very much alive in Mexico.
当我开始做石雕时,我四处找
When I started doing stone sculptures, I searched around,
找到了佛度和其他几个大♥师♥
and I found Fredo and several other maestros.
(石匠大♥师♥,艾佛度卢比斯迪亚斯)
我去了那里,在他们的工作室做这些雕塑
I was going there, doing these sculptures in their shop
因为我想学这门手艺
because I wanted to learn the trade.
一块石头里面有一个完整的世界
Inside of a stone, there's an entire world.
你只需要移除多余的东西
You just have to remove the excess.
雕塑已经在那石头里面了
The sculpture is already inside.
我出身自采石工人的家庭
I'm from a family of quarry workers.
我爷爷是个雕刻师
My grandfather was a carver.
现在我也继承了这门手艺
And now I carry a little bit of it in my blood.
最后我邀请了艾佛度和其他大♥师♥
Eventually, I invited Alfredo and other maestros
全职来到我们的工作室
to join the studio full-time.
跟工匠合作就要跟从传统
Working with craftsmen, you have a tradition.
但没有创新,传统也会随之而亡
But without innovation, traditions die.
这并不是说要保留传统至一成不变
It's not about keeping the traditions intact.
我几年前认识柏度
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表