剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
It's taken every bit of a decade to get us to this point.
我们开始建屋的时候 我心想建一间屋,12个月就能完成吧
When we first started building, my idea of building a house was 12 months.
我有这样的想法
So I had this idea
而朗能绝对没打算 教我其实也有别的可能性
and Ronnen certainly wasn't going to educate me in any different way.
不然他可能会把我吓走
Otherwise, he might have scared me off.
我认为这个学习曲线 源自朗能喜欢处理的规模
I think the learning curve came from the scale at which Ronnen likes to work.
他的想法一直都会扩大,只是我不知道
It was always going to grow, unbeknownst to me.
当你开车到这间屋附近 它就好像一个巨型农场棚子
When you drive up to it, I mean, it is just like a big farm shed.
所以你不知道…
So you have no idea
(芝士生产者,姬丝汀艾伦)
…整个房♥子的规模和美态
of the beauty and the scope of the whole place.
你会感到很意外,说:“天啊”
You kind of gasp and go, "Oh, my God."
看到没来过的人
It's interesting to see
在这间屋里参观是一件很有趣的事
people that haven't seen it before walk through the space.
然后你看到他们的童真跑出来
And you can see the child in them comes out, you know,
所有人也是这样
and that's just about everybody.
他们开始变得兴奋,说话越来越快
And they start to get a little excited and they start to talk a little faster.
每次我们来,都有一些新东西
Every time we come here, there's something new.
小窗子
The little windows.
所有那些微小的差别…
All those little nuances that--
我称之为爱丽丝梦游仙境
I call it Alice In Wonderland.
她去的每个地方都有新东西
Everywhere she moved, there was something new.
这间屋带来的体验就好像一个旅程
The experience of the house kind of is a journey.
你需要漫不经心地感受
So you need to kind of meander through.
大棚子的一边是动物生活的地方
At one end of the big shed is the animal quarters.
然后你会经过整个车房♥的区域
And then you pass through the whole garage area.
它连接着一条小走廊
It's constricted down into a little hallway
然后一走出去就见到花♥园♥
and then you open up and you see gardens.
房♥子中♥央♥60至70米的大部分地方
Most of the 60 or 70 meters of the middle of the house
都是广阔的绿化空间
really has an expansive space of greenery.
当你一直走,就会去到大型的商用厨房♥
As you keep moving through, there's the big commercial kitchen.
那里有各式古怪的小空间让你进餐
And there's all sorts of little, you know, quirky spaces to dine and so forth.
房♥子的尽头极有私隐
The end of the house has extreme privacy,
那里就是出租民宿
so that's the Airbnb.
我们一直都想这间屋能够收回成本
We always wanted the house to pay its own way.
我们觉得建了这样的房♥子以后
And we thought, after building something such as this,
会有很多人有兴趣在这里留宿
there would be an intense interest of people that want to stay
而且不要独乐乐
and not just have it to ourselves.
我们一路以来认识了一些很特别的人
And we've met some extraordinary people along the way,
全都是因为这间屋的结构
just by sheer construct of the house.
长屋的厨房♥是这间屋的心脏
The kitchen at Longhouse is the heart of the house.
这是我们经常相会的地方
It's the place that we often converge on.
这个厨房♥基本上是中心点
That kitchen is very much, you know, the center point.
就好像你去派对 然后大家最终都会去了厨房♥
It's like when you go to a party and everyone ends up in the kitchen.
好了,正当你觉得可以回家了
All right, just when you thought it was safe to go home,
又有另一箱橄榄
there's another crate of olives.
对
Yeah.
你搞掂了没有?
Are you done?
厨房♥可能是这间屋我最喜欢的地方
The kitchen is probably my favorite spot in the house.
这里可以让人享受我们的款待
It's a nice place for people to be able to enjoy our hospitality.
而且我们把它建为灵活的空间 而那是非常好的
And it's been built as a kind of very flexible space, which is great.
我们利用厨房♥来消磨时间 或者学习新技能
We can use it to kinda hang out or acquire new skills.
我认为我们要种一些
I think we need to plant some olive trees
-有更大粒橄榄的橄榄树 -没错
- that have bigger olives on them. - Yeah.
添麦菲替长屋设计最特别之处是
The extraordinary thing about Timothy's design for the Longhouse
它有很多不同的小区域让你融入
is it has so many different little zones that you can key into.
卓斯和我也分开了我们的区域 让我们可以离开一下大家
Trace and I also separated our zones that allows us to be separate from others.
在长屋里面,我们住在一个单室公♥寓♥
We live in a studio apartment within the Longhouse.
这个地方其实只是想要 一张很舒服的梳化床让我们看电视
That construct is really all about having a really comfortable daybed to watch TV,
有地方给我们淋浴,和有地方给我们睡觉
somewhere to shower, and somewhere to sleep.
这是一个了解建筑的旅程
It's been a journey in itself learning about architecture.
但我认为添麦菲对建筑的过程是几不同的
But Timothy's process in architecture is quite different, again, I think.
其他建筑师也觉得他的能力有点惊人
Other architects find his capacity a bit mind-boggling as well.
对我来说,精彩的地方是细节
For me, it's the details that's incredible, you know.
细节上的层次
The layers of detail.
我们称为后冠的东西,有个很美丽的细节
So there's a beautiful detail of what we call the tiara.
那么这个后冠
So, a crown that transforms
把典型的棚架框架转化成其他东西
the classic kind of shed framework into something other
把屋顶都隐藏了
and hides the roof.
而且它穿孔的设计 上面是摩斯密♥码♥写成的“长屋”
And it's perforated with "Longhouse" as a Morse code.
当我们设计长屋时
The thing with Longhouse is that, the way we designed it,
我们很清楚要把那些很农业和乡村的东西
we were conscious of making the things that were agricultural and rustic,
变得非常乡村
very rustic,
那样它们就能跟 需要非常精致的东西比较
so that they could compare with the things that needed to be very refined.
因为跟两极相处代表
Because to live with the two opposites means that
你可以利用你的想像力 因为两者之间有比较
your imagination can be engaged because there's a comparison.
来到这里会令你停下来
You come here and it makes you pause.
所有在这个伊甸园里的植物有种特质
There's something about all the plants
令人觉得跟大自然很接近
being inside this Garden of Eden that is also very grounding.
它真的让你…
It really makes you
活在周围环境中
become really present in the surroundings
和专注在这种美丽的艺术中
and that kind of beautiful art of paying attention.
作为一个活跃而又睡得不多的人
As a very active person that doesn't sleep a lot,
这里真的反映出晚上是多么的安静
it's really telling how quiet it is at night.
你要能够让你的头脑休息
You have to be able to rest your mind.
你要提醒自己要出去,看看星空
And you remind yourself often to go out, look at the stars.
大自然给了我们最美丽的夜灯
Nature gave us the most beautiful night-lights.
我变得很留意城市的能量、节奏
I've become acutely aware that the energy of the city, the pulse,
还有它对人的影响 跟在乡郊生活是很不同的
its presence on you as a person is quite different to living in the country.
这里有真正的平和及安宁 对灵魂非常有益
There's a real peace and tranquility that is really good for your soul.
我一直很热衷于自给自足
My passion always has been about self-sufficiency.
自给自足和动物养殖
Self-sufficiency and animal husbandry
而那样的世界是我的终极目标
and that whole world was always gonna be my end game.
我们处理所有自己种植的东西
We process everything we grow.
蔬菜的话,我们依季节来种
Veggies-wise, we grow seasonally.
所以很多我们在室内种的东西
So a lot of stuff we grow inside,
例如香草及其他脆弱的植物 都受不住室外的环境
you know, the herbs and the soft things that will not tolerate outside.
我们也有一个大型的室外菜园
And then we've got a big outdoor veggie garden
我们在那里种植比较粗生的植物
where we grow hard-core crops.
所有蔬菜都大概是 由我们或我们的朋友享用
Everything, sort of, is either used by us or our friends.
拥有1000平方米的屋顶
Having 1,000 square meters of roof
让我们收集到很多雨水
allows us to collect an enormous amount of water.
每一毫升的雨 就等于能收集到1100升的水
You know, for every mil that falls we'll get 1,100 liters of water.
由屋顶收集的雨水会送到巨型水缸
Falls from the roof into a huge tank,
然后我们把水泵到山顶
and then we pump that up to the top of the hill,
地心吸力再把水引回屋里
and then gravity will feed it back into the house
还有花♥园♥之类的地方
and into the gardens and so forth.
农场的规模 也即是我们所拥有的约八万平方米
On the scale of farm, which is 20 acres that we have,
提供的东西超过我们所需
it provides more than we can do with.
所以我可能花大部分时间 保存这些东西,然后再送人
So, I spend probably more time preserving stuff and then giving it away.
任何我们不会直接所用的东西
Anything that doesn't get used by us directly,
我们都会送到动物循环里
we then feed back into the animal cycle.
所以没什么会被浪费掉 一切都是我们或动物会享用
So nothing really goes to the bin. It all goes either to us or to animals.
来吧
Come on.
这种生活方式让我更明智 因为这是一种真正的承诺
This lifestyle, it has grounded me because it was a true commitment.
对我来说,自给自足 好像是哲学上正确的事
The self-sufficiency thing, to me, feels, like, philosophically correct,
情感上正确的事,还有物理上正确的事
emotionally correct and physically correct.
它是着重全方位的那种思维
It's in a bigger picture sort of mindset,
但它是源自一个非常个人的想法
but it comes from a very small picture beginning.
我对大自然、大自然系统以及其和谐的爱
The love of nature and its systems and its, you know, harmony
都是源自以前在郊外生活
was from living out in the bush.
它某程度上激发起
It sort of just somehow sparked
我内里一些东西 然后这想法就一直没有离开过
something in me that stayed there forever after.
我觉得自己是回馈自己的小部分给环境
I feel like I'm giving back my little bit to the environment.
从我角度看来,我在做正确的事情
I'm doing the right thing, as far as I sort of see it,
在世界和环境方面
in terms of the world and the environment
还有我身边的人 和我照顾的动物那方面来看
and the people around me and the animals that I'm looking after, and…
通过这样做 自给自足就成为整间屋的一部分
in that way, it starts to become a part of your entire makeup
因为感觉很正确
because it feels right.
你没有一些不受欢迎的邻居或之类的东西
You know, you haven't got any unwanted neighbors or something.
没错
That's right.
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表