剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
这些小村落,它们几乎都是没人的
all these small villages, and they are almost empty.
有些村落只是等待有人搬进去翻新
We've got villages that are just waiting for people to move in and to renovate.
我们真的明白,好了 这里需要有像我们这样的人
We really understood that, okay, there's a need for people like us,
让建筑师和有创造力的人
for architects and for creative people as a whole,
给这里带来力量和不同的想法
to bring energy and to bring in different ideas
让这个地区更加宜居,更欢迎人
to make this territory more livable, more welcoming,
更能吸收新人来到这个社区
more capable to absorb new people.
所以我们决定 将我们所有建筑师楼搬到这里
So then, we really decided to make all of our architecture offices here.
我们选择翻新波河旁的旧制革厂
We chose to renovate an old tannery by the river Gave,
那条河十分正,可以钓野生三文鱼
which is an amazing river with wild salmon, where you can fish.
我们的办公室名叫“再来”
Our office is called Encore.
意思是一些持续的东西
That means, really, there's something ongoing.
所以其实这种建筑没有开始,也没有结束
So it's really this kind of architecture, it doesn't have a beginning, no ending.
这是永不完结的建筑
It's a never-ending architecture.
一切已经在那里了 所以要好好利用现有的东西
Everything is already there. So, it's good to use what you have.
这是以生态方面来看
This is the ecological aspect.
但我们处理这些旧建筑物的时候
But when we're working with these old buildings,
有时候你不知道最终是怎样
sometimes you don't even know where you're going.
其实这是几恐怖的
And that's scary, actually.
要接受不可知,并在建筑中接受它
To accept the unknown and to accept it in architecture,
然后不确定自己最后会得到什么
to not be sure what you're going to find in the end,
你真的需要很大的勇气
you really need lots of courage.
你不只是自己需要勇气
And you don't just need courage for yourself.
你需要有勇气给建筑商
You need courage for the builders,
有勇气给你的客户 当你在地盘的时候,而他们说
for your clients when you're on the construction site and they say,
“好了,我们接下来怎样?” 我说:“我不知道”
"Okay, where are we heading?" I say, "I don't know."
因为我怎么可能会知道?
Because how could I know?
知道就找不到新鲜的东西
Then I won't find anything new.
但有很多人害怕未知
But there are lots of people who are so afraid of the unknown.
现在我年长了一点
Now when I'm a little bit older,
遇到害怕的人,我更懂得去面对
when people are afraid, I can deal with it better.
我会说:“我也害怕
And I say, "You know, I'm also afraid.
你只需要抓住我的手,我们一起跳下去
You just have to take my hand, and we jump together.
好,来吧”
Okay, let's go!"
现在我们在这里设了办公室,它让我们
Now that we have the office there, it provides us
有一个基地为这个社区作出贡献
a base where we can contribute to the community.
所以我们开始进行 一些会带来改变的社区项目
So we started to do various community projects that will provide change.
我们想在村里建一个新地方
We wanted to create a new place in the village
让不同社群的人可以聚会
where the community groups could meet.
这是我们为自己社群贡献的起点
It is the starting point for a beautiful story we can build for our community.
(比罗斯市长,泰利加喜)
这里会是我们村落的心脏
It will be the heart of our village.
当我们处理这个项目时,我们看到,好了
When we approached the project, we saw that, okay,
这幢建筑物,这是一幢现有的建筑物
this building, it was an existing building,
但这里跟比利牛斯山的景观没有联♥系♥
but there was no link in between that and the view of the Pyrenees.
感觉我们就只能进行尽少的干预
It felt like, okay, we can just do, like, minimal interventions.
所以我们提出 用这个更大的空间来举♥行♥派对之类的东西
And so, what we proposed then was this bigger, larger room for parties and so on.
我们在室内建了200平方米的地方
So we built 200 square meters inside
还有200平方米的平台 作为比利牛斯山的观景台
and 200 meters of terrace which provided this belvedere on the Pyrenees.
这里景色很美
The view is so beautiful…
这基本上是我们想做的
This is pretty much what we like to do.
跟这间屋一样
You know, it's the same thing in this house.
把景观带到建筑里
Like, bring in the landscape
让你觉得,好了,我们是景观的一部分
and make you feel like, okay, we are a part of this.
我们一定要有个派对 可以让人在这里跳舞
We must have a party where people dance out here.
没错…
Yes, yes!
我们是为了那个目的才建这个
We made it just for that.
我们也是
So did we.
对…派对会举♥行♥的
Yes, yes. It'll happen.
派对会举♥行♥的
It will happen.
安娜和朱利安真的很投入
Anna and Julien, they are really committed
不让村落死亡这个想法
to this idea of not letting the village die,
他们要维持或复兴这些地方 而又不用把它们变成旅游点
to maintain or to revive without making it a touristy place
只让一些真实的东西保留下来
and just having something authentic that works.
唏
Hey!
你好
Hello!
型啊
Oh cool!
谢谢,好有型啊
Thank you! How cool!
安娜和朱利安跟他们身边的人
Anna and Julien, they've built this sort of commune
建立了这种类似公社的东西
with all the people who are around them.
我们从年初开始成了邻居
We've been neighbors since the start of the year.
而这是真的令人非常感动
And it's just extraordinarily moving,
但不只如此,这就好像人生上了一课那样
but more than that, it's like, it's a sort of a lesson of life.
是时候饮酒了
It's time for a drink!
我们人生的每一天都不易过
Our life is not easy every day.
但我真的相信跟全家一起兴建这间屋
But I really believe that building this house together with the whole family,
让我们重新跟一些 比我们更重大的东西连系上
it has left us reconnected with something bigger than all of us.
不是变得更加沉重和封闭
Instead of being heavy and closed in,
它让你的人生更加像空气那样轻盈
it makes your life so light, like air, really.
我在这里感觉更加自♥由♥
I feel more free here.
有很多地方,我觉得我们不会考虑
And I think there's so many places where we don't feel considered,
预料不会让我们感觉良好
where we're not expected to feel good.
而这里让我重新感到自♥由♥和大胆
And this brings me back to being free and daring, you know.
这就是你能够建造的东西 让人感觉自♥由♥的地方
This is what you can create, places where people will feel free
然后最终…变得大胆
and, eventually... daring.
干杯
Cheers!
对我和我们来说,这是做建筑的主要目的
To me and to us, it's the main purpose of doing architecture.
我们一同创造了世界
We all create a world.
我们不是假装自己改变整个世界
We're not pretending to change the world as a whole thing.
但我们就一起尽力做得最好吧?
But we, okay, let's do our best, yeah?
一起做我们能做的
Let's do what we can.
而这就是我们公♥司♥想要做的事
And that's what we're trying to do with Encore.
这就是我们想要跟小露做的事
That's what we're trying to do with Lou.
我们尽力做得最好
We're doing our best.
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表