剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
所以这样的组合很不错
So that combination was quite good.
我认为很多老人也想这样
I think there are a lot of older people who want that.
但问题是你孩子是否也想这样
But the question is whether it's what your kids want.
而当然真正的问题是 你女婿是否也想这样
And of course the real question is if it's what your son in-law wants,
因为很明显你能假设自己的女儿想这样 但女婿也是这样想吗?
because obviously you can assume that your daughter does, but your son-in-law?
而他也想这样实在是很特别
That's really special that he wanted to do it.
我们到了围垦
We are at the Polder!
公公,很不错吧?
It is nice, hey Grandpa?
没错,真的很不错
Yes, it's really very nice.
对我们身边的人来说
For many people around us,
这种跨世代生活是很新鲜的事情
this intergenerational living is kind of like a new thing.
但当然这并不是新鲜事 这其实是很古老的事
But, of course, it's not new. It's very old.
如果你到任何东亚地方
I mean, if you go to anywhere in East Asia,
这是最普通的一件事
it's the most normal thing imaginable.
-野鸡 -对
- A pheasant! - Yeah!
在二战之前
Before the Second World War,
一起生活是很普遍的事
it was a very common thing to live together,
特别是对工人阶级的家庭来说
especially for working-class families.
只是因为稠密化和在城市生活
It's only because of densification, living in cities,
还有现代化 令我们这个社会忘记了这种生活
and modernism that we as a society forgot how to live in this way.
-公公和婆婆 -是的
- Grandpa and Granny! - Yes!
-我们之前来过吧? -对
- We have been here before, right? - Yes.
在世界某些地方
In some parts of the world,
家庭之间可能住得很接近
families probably do live much closer to each other,
但在荷兰,我们变得比较个人化
but in the Netherlands we've become more individualistic,
所以常常有人会说
which often leads to people saying,
“我会照顾好自己,其他人也是一样”
"I'll take care of myself and other people have to do the same."
-孩子,你们准备好野餐吗? -准备好
- Kids, are you ready to picnic? - Yeah.
因为我们那么接近 所以我们已经没有那个想法了
We've moved away from that idea by being closer together.
我在大概13年前
I started working here
开始在阿姆斯特丹北工作
in the north of Amsterdam about 13 years ago.
我的第一个办公室是在NDSM船厂
I had started my first office at the NDSM shipyard,
所以多年来,我都踩单车经过这个地区
so I biked past this area many times for a number of years,
没想到我会在这里建自己的家
never expecting that I'd be building my own home in this area as well.
那里以前有家大型混凝土工厂
There used to be a big concrete factory called Struyk Verwo.
我记得这地方倒闭的时候
And I remember this place closing down,
慢慢看到混凝土离开这个地区
gradually saw this concrete kind of leaving the area,
我心想:“好了,他们会重建这里”
and then I thought, "Okay, they're gonna redevelop it."
市政♥府♥推出这些地皮
The municipality issued the plots
以先到先得的方式卖♥♥给独♥立♥的建筑商
on a first-come-first-serve basis for individual builders.
这些自建地皮的地价很低
These build-it-yourself plots, they had very reduced land costs.
这基本上容许我们完成这个项目
And that basically enabled us to do this.
(BETA城市建筑办公室)
我们想:“好了 也许这对我们来说有可能”
We thought, "Okay, maybe this is possible for us."
特别是如果我们想跟我父母一起住
Especially if we would combine with my parents.
我们可以分担成本 我们也可以一起成就这件事
We could share costs and we could make it happen together.
在这条路上,我想要某块很特定的地皮
I wanted to have, like, a very specific plot in this row.
所以我知道我们需要在轮候时排第一
So I knew that, you know, we needed to be, like, pretty much the first in line.
我外父外母有一架旅行拖车
My parents-in-law, they had a camper.
我们开了那架旅行拖车到停车场
We drove the camper to the parking lot
而政♥府♥会在停车场那里举♥行♥自建市场
where they were gonna have the build-it-yourself market.
我们在他们开门前,在那里住了三个星期
We were there for three weeks before the doors opened,
然后拿到我们想要的地皮
and then we could claim our plot.
我们听到一些反应是 “我永远都不想跟我父母一起住”
We would get reactions like, "I would never want to live with my parents."
或是“你们这样很冒险”
Or, "Wow, that's quite a risk you're taking."
还有“为什么你们想这样做?”
And, "Why would you wanna do this?"
我想是因为做这件事很不一样,对吗?
I think because it's different, right? To do this.
所以这样的反应让我们所有人都很难受
So that was really hard on us, on all of us.
当然我们很清楚
Of course, we had the notion that
我们希望能够尽快过这样的生活
we would be in this situation as soon as possible, we hoped.
但建成这个项目花了大概三年时间
But then, the building of this project took, like, two years.
古斯设计和建房♥子,而我来照顾孩子
Gus would do the designing and the house. And I was taking care of the children.
其实起初我们只有一个孩子
Well, actually, first we had one child,
然后过程中我又怀了另一个
and then I just got another one in between.
所以我一切都是自己做
So I did everything by myself.
过程中,有时候我觉得自己像个单亲妈妈
Sometimes I felt like a single mom during the process.
我当时其实有全职工作 所以要兼顾两边是有点困难
I was working full-time actually, so it was a bit of a struggle.
但我们决定了去马 为我们未来的生活投资
But we decided to go for it, to make this investment in our future life.
(2017年3月23日:最后一块石头 卡莉丝和艾美尔云奥宾)
-这景观很不错吧? -没错,好正
- What a view here, right? - Yeah, it's so cool.
十年后,我们就会在想,哗
It's like in 10 years we'll be thinking, wow.
但那起重机以前在这里吧?
But the crane used to be here, right?
以前是再近一点,是在这里
It was a little further up this way, it was here.
那么我们其实不是在这里相识 而是在远一点的地方?
So we actually didn't meet here but a little bit further back?
是那里,没错
There actually, yeah.
我会怎样形容欣婷呢?
How would I describe Jantien?
美丽、聪明、心胸广阔
Beautiful, intelligent, bighearted.
社会意识很强,一个很好的妈妈
Very socially aware. A wonderful mother.
还有没错,我一生中最爱
And, yeah, the love of my life.
我是个工会干事
I'm a union official,
而我代表荷兰所有的社工
and I represent all social workers in the Netherlands.
社会上不平等的事越来越多 这是很大的问题
Inequality in the society is growing and growing. It's a very big problem.
我尝试赋权予人,让他们填补当中的空白
I try to empower people and fill the gap,
而古斯作为一个建筑师,也在做相同的事
and Gus is doing kind of the same things as an architect.
我在NDSM船厂的派对上认识欣婷
I met Jantien at a party at the NDSM shipyard.
我们基本上是在巨型起重机下相识
We pretty much bumped into each other underneath the big crane.
我当时要回家,然后他却拿着喇叭在走
I was just going home, and then he walked with speakers.
但那喇叭真的很重 而我作为真正的荷兰人,当时骑着单车
But it was really heavy, and I was with my bike, as a real Dutch.
我问:“可以帮你搬这个喇叭吗?”
And I said, "Can I help you with lifting this speaker?"
他说:“好啊…这样太好了,它…”
He said, "Yeah, yeah, that would be so nice. It has to--"
然后他…我要把喇叭送到别的地方 我们之后就开始聊天
And so he-- I had to bring it somewhere. And then we started talking.
然后他说:“对 你应该留在派对上别回家”
And then he said, "Yeah, you should stay in the party and don't go home."
然后我决定留下来
And so I decided to stay.
我第一次去古斯的家 他的桌上有珍雅各的书
The first time I was at Gus's house, he had Jane Jacobs at his table.
然后我心想 “我才刚刚读完珍雅各的作品呢,太好了”
And I was like, "Wow I just read Jane Jacobs also. It's nice."
他说:“对,我很喜欢这本书”
He said, "Yeah, I'm really into it."
珍雅各说的很多 都是关于街头生活、多样性
Jane Jacobs is a lot about street life, diversity.
而我们都认为 有一个可生活的城市是很重要的
And we both feel like it's very important to have a livable city.
我们就是那时候开始 跟彼此有这么深的连系
So that was where we connected with each other so much.
我们二人之间很流动的过程
It's a very fluid process between the two of us, I guess,
令这个房♥子成真
and how the-- how the home came into being.
我们请汉基和艾莉参与一连串的工作坊
We asked Henk and Elly to participate in a series of workshops.
我们到了古斯的办公室
We visited Gus' office
然后他说所有人可以绘画出他们的梦想
and he said everyone can sketch out their dream,
他们想要什么,还有什么对他们重要
what they want and what's important to them.
然后古斯大概就把那一切妥协起来
And then Gus worked all that into a kind of compromise.
例如,我自己喜欢烹饪
For example, for me, I love cooking,
所以大厨房♥对我来说很重要
so a big kitchen was really important to me.
但客厅不用那么大
But then the living room didn't have to be so big.
其实我喜欢客厅可以亲密一点 让你在里面感到安全和舒服
Actually, I like a living room to be cozy, like, you feel safe and comfortable.
嗨,卡莉丝,你好吗?
Hey, Carice. How are you?
对我来说,最重要的是房♥子里光线充足
The important thing for me was that there was a lot of light in the house.
我不喜欢暗的房♥子
I don't like a dark house.
在这三代同宅里
In this three-generation house,
我们要解决这种矛盾的环境
we had to resolve these kind of, like, two contradictory contexts.
两个家庭都想在某程度上靠近彼此
Both households want some form of, like, proximity to each other.
但他们也想要私隐
But they also want privacy.
所以我们不想制♥造♥ 就说是一个大的家族大宅
So, we didn't want to create, let's say, like, one big family house.
卡莉丝,你想带苹果回学校吗?
Carice, do you want to take an apple to school?
-好 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
如果我早上给我的孩子做三文治
If I'm making the sandwiches for my kids in the morning,
我外父在同一个地方,同一个时间
it's okay to not have my father-in-law also making his sandwiches
做三文治就是不可能
at the same time, in the same place.
所以,这房♥子其实是…
So, the building actually is basic--
就是两个公♥寓♥叠在一起
it's just two apartments on top of each other,
然后它们前后都共用同一个出入口
and they share entrances on the front and the back.
如果你把两个家叠在一起
And then if you're stacking two homes on top of each other,
在建屋的计划中就要解决楼梯的问题
you're gonna have to resolve a staircase in the housing plan.
基本上有两件事你可以做
There's basically two things you can do.
你可以把楼梯塞到房♥子的角落
So you can kinda shove the stairs in a corner of the building
假装它并不存在
and pretend they're not there,
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表