剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
a place where we could start our lives together as a family.
古哈就像个小城市
Guha is like a small little city.
它包含了几个阶段
It consists of several stages.
我们2016年初搬到古哈
When we first moved to Guha in 2016,
当时只有大概250平方米
it was only, like, 250 square meters
因为我们只负担得起那么大
because we only can afford that.
我们称它为“公会”
We called it "The Guild."
这是一间简单及带有中庭的屋
It was a simple courtyard house.
它包含了罗伦西亚的牙科工作室
It consisted of Laurensia's dental studio,
我的设计工作室
my design studio,
图书馆
a library,
还有细小的一房♥生活空间
and a small, one-room living space.
“公会”是通过实验混凝土外型
The Guild is designed by experimenting with a concrete look,
和钢结构所设计而成
steel structures,
当中有很多弯曲的钢材
and a lot of steel bending,
例如圆形的窗
like in the circular windows.
通常人们是送去工厂
Usually, people send it to the factory
以机器来屈曲它
and bend it by machine,
但我们只用了两个工匠
but we only used two craftsmen.
把钢割一下,再稍微弯曲
You cut it and you bend it a bit,
再割一下,让它稍微弯曲一点
you cut it and you bend it a bit,
再割再弯曲,而这样的技术
you cut it and bend it-- That's the technique
就能做到非常局部和轻巧的弯曲钢材
to make a very local and very light bent steel.
这样做
By doing it that way,
我们只需要两小时
we will need only two hours,
所以那是几有效率的
so it's pretty efficient.
那时候,在图书馆和设计工作室里
Back then, between the library and the design studio,
有24个人替我们工作
we had 24 people working with us.
我们接新的项目
We were taking on new projects,
并利用自己家来实验新的设计技术
and we were using the home to experiment with the new design techniques.
它成为了我们的实验室
It became our laboratory.
我们每天在成长和改变
We were growing and changing every day,
所以明白到这样需要更多空间
and we just realized that we needed more space.
所以我们开始了第二阶段
So we started the second stage.
那是颇不同的
It was quite different.
我们称之为“竹堡”
We called it the "Bamboo Castle."
我们建造的时候用很多不同的技术来实验
We experimented with a lot of techniques when we made it.
我们用竹子
We are using bamboo
来保留与我们文化之间的联♥系♥
to preserve our connection with the culture.
在印尼有人会说
We have in Indonesia like a--
“如果你们在一起
"If you stay together,
就会变得更强”
you will get stronger."
所以当你看到这支柱
So when you see the column itself,
它是由很多枝捆着的竹子所组成
it's a composition of multiple trusses of bamboo.
它就好像巩固着竹子的结构那样
It's like strengthening the structure of the bamboo itself.
这是我的结构工程师爸爸
That's the first technique that was
教我的第一个技术
taught by my father, who was a structural engineer.
现在在古哈
Today at Guha,
我们有40人在这里工作
we have 40 people working here,
而这里还是会常常改变
and things are still changing all the time.
作为一个家庭,我们感觉不到有什么改变
As a family, we cannot feel what's changing.
这里就好像每天都在改变
It's just, like, changing every day,
每星期都改变
changing every week.
但也许对其他人来说就好像
But probably for other people, it's just like,
“天啊,这条友在做什么?” “这个人是黐线吗?”
"Oh, my God, what is this guy doing?" "Is this like a lunatic?"
我第一次去古哈时
The first time I visited Guha,
我很意外在这个大盒子里面
I was surprised how small the family room
起居室是这么小,你懂吗?
in this big box, you know?
应该只有百分之二十的空间
I think it's only 20% of the space
是用作私人空间
is dedicated for private space.
起初,我们只有一个房♥间
And in the beginning, we had only one room.
古哈很大,但只有一个睡房♥
Guha is big, but there was only one bedroom.
我们没有房♥间给小孩
We didn't have room for our child.
伏匿匿
Peekaboo!
当天堂出世后,里历治说
When Heaven was born, Realrich said,
“我想你需要更多空间给天堂和奇蹟”
"I think you need more space for Heaven and Miracle."
来了
…coming!
当我们完成竹堡
When we finished the Bamboo Castle,
我们把顶层连接到“公会”
we connected the top floor to The Guild
去制♥造♥更大的私人空间
to create a bigger private space.
我希望我的家人
I want to have my family
在有更多私隐
live in the area that has more privacy,
更安全的空间下生活
more safety for them,
而他们又能有自己的空间
and they can have their own space.
我需要提供一个安全的地方给他们
I need to provide them with a sanctuary.
概念就好像是把它放在山上
The philosophy is, put it on the mountain
放在屋的顶层
at the top of the house.
那里是最重要的部分
It's the most important part,
只有我们一家人
with just the family itself.
好了,来吧
Okay, let's go.
噢,那是秘密通道
Oh, that's the secret passage.
对我来说,最有趣的时候
For me, the most interesting thing is when
就是我儿子奇蹟利用那空间的时候
my son, Miracle, uses the space.
来吧,我们都进去吧
Come on, let's all go inside.
那里变成了一个像滑梯的地方给我们去玩
It's become like a sliding place to play,
而它亦让我们重新诠释怎样使用这空间
and it's become another interpretation of how to use the space.
你好似变色龙
You look like a chameleon.
屋顶成了一个跑动的空间
The rooftop becomes like a running space.
对
Ya.
它变成了个养殖的空间
It's become the farming space.
我们有很多动物
We have a lot of animals,
例如鸡、龟等等
like chicken, tortoise, things like that.
这里变成了让我们开心的地方
It's become our lovely space.
你们看,它自己在吃木瓜
Hey, look, he's eating the papaya all by himself!
我利用生物气候建筑来设计这间屋
I designed this home using bioclimatic architecture.
生物气候的意思是
Bioclimatic meaning
在家里面创造一个健康的微气候
creating a healthy microclimate inside your home.
重点在于能源和水的效率
It's all about the efficiency of the energy and water,
还有我们过滤阳光的方法也很重要
and the way we can filter the sunlight is very important.
种植更多的树让我们有更多遮荫
By adding more trees, we can get good shading.
除此之外,我们也需要风压
Other than that, we need a wind pressure going on,
所以我们开启了两个系统
so we open up into two systems.
十字通风和烟囱效应
Cross ventilation and a stacking effect.
我们用了容许十字通风的百叶窗
We have Naco glass, which allows cross ventilation.
空气向上流入尖顶
Then the air flows up into the spires,
就会造成烟囱效应
which is the stacking effect.
而那里有个洞
And there is a hole
洞口由大渐渐变小
from the big to thin openings,
所以我们也得到风压
so we get like a wind pressure,
以降低温度
and it cools down the weather.
屋顶收集了所有雨水
The rooftop captures all of the water from the rainfall,
并引流到庭园的滤水系统
funneling it to the water filtration system in the courtyard
雨水是透过屋顶的水管
through the pipes at the back of the roof
或是挂在庭园的五条铁链
or with the five chains that hang into the courtyard
引流过去
and direct the rainwater.
经过滤水系统的雨水会进行清洁
The water then goes through our filtration system to be cleaned,
然后泵到水池,还有整个古哈的浇水系统
and it's pumped to the pool and the watering system all across Guha.
我想将所有生物气候设计 带到印尼的建筑物
I want to bring all of these bioclimatic designs to the architecture in Indonesia.
推
Push!
古哈是我的实验室
Guha is my experimental laboratory because
因为我的想法常常改变,每天都变
my mind is always changing. Every day.
这间屋其实更像砌图
It's actually more like a puzzle.
他想做的就是以空间来实验
What he wants to do is just to experiment with space,
以建筑来实验
experiment with construction,
以这幢建筑物来实验
experiment with the building,
然后他尝试找方法让这些部分
and then he just tries to find out how to make all of these parts fit
跟这种想法配合
with that kind of idea.
在建筑学上,有两种处事的方法
In architecture, there are two ways of doing things:
传统的方式
the traditional way of doing things
和工业的方式
and the industrial way of doing things.
透过结合这两种截然不同的做法
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表