剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
然后我们问小露 她也说:“这次,这间屋就对了”
And we asked Lou. And then she said, "This time, it's the right one."
我们真的觉得不是我们选了这间屋
We really felt that it was not we who chose the house.
而是这间屋选了我们
It was the house that chose us.
(彼得罗尼亚)
(山羊芝士)
GOAT CHEESE
-你好 -先生,你好
- Hello there! - Hello, sir!
嗨,小露
Hi, Lou!
很久没见
Long time no see!
真的很久了
It's been such a long time.
来到这里真好
It feels so good to be here.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得很多人
I think a lot of people are dissatisfied
对于他们在城市的处境很不满 你明白吗?
with their situation in the city, you know?
(养羊者,安妮塔杜侯)
不管是因为他们自己 他们的家庭,还是因为孩子
Whether for themself, for their families, for their kids.
甚至是因为他们的工作
Even their work,
有时候是因为他们的老板
even their bosses, sometimes.
来了
And here we are!
哗
Wow!
给你们的
Here you are!
太好了
Fab!
把新鲜的放在一起
Just put the fresh ones together.
给你的,太太
Here you are, madam.
牧羊女
The goatherd lady.
先生,给你的
So, there you are, sir!
谢谢你,太太
Thank you, madam.
我20多岁时搬到巴黎
I moved to Paris in my 20s.
我记得那时觉得城市很适合我 因为我的兴趣
And I remember I felt the city was my place because of my interests,
例如音乐,还有艺术,还有…
which were, like, music and… art and...
还有任何很都市的东西,你懂吗?
and whatever was urban, you know?
我想在我40来岁之前
I think before my 40s,
我都不知道郊外是怎么样的
I had no clue what the countryside was like.
来到这里,某程度上你不再有街头智慧 而你要有乡村智慧
Coming here, somehow, you're not street-smart but you're countryside-smart.
这代表你要在这里 找到自己的位置,你懂吗?
Which means you start to find your own place in that whole thing, you know?
这里的人很不同,文化很不同
And it's not at all the same people, it's not the same culture
整个环境也很不同
and it's not the same situation at all.
所以我们开始认识更多人 并成为了这个社区的一分子
So we started to meet more and more people and to be part of the community.
听到吗?
Do you hear it?
听到
Yeah.
是什么?
What was that?
它跟羊群走散
It lost the herd.
我们去看看
Let's go see.
等等
Wait a sec…
对,我们要去看
Yeah, we've got to go.
你们有靴子吗?
Do you have boots?
我有
I have boots.
怎么了,普托路?
What's wrong, Potiolo?
但这里是给你改进的地方
You know, but this is a place for improvement
还有让你有新体验的地方
and for new experiences.
谁想见小露?
Who wants to meet Lou?
我们做什么都可以,这里花费不多
We can do anything. It's-- doesn't cost much.
我们有空间,这一整块地是…
We have space. It's a field of--
这是一个进行实验的地方 真的是非常奢侈
It's a field of experimentation that is a complete luxury.
安娜和我很多年前相识
Anna and I, we met a long time ago.
我相信那时我22岁
I believe I was 22.
这个夏天,我们其实就结了婚25年
We'll be, actually, married this summer for 25 years.
某程度上我们已是老夫老妻
So we are already an old couple, somehow.
(给朱利安和安娜的15首情歌♥)
我们在波尔多一个派对认识
We met each other at a party in Bordeaux.
然后我完全是
And I was totally,
有点像看见这间屋那样爱上了她 然后心想
a bit like this house, like, falling in love and saying,
“哗,这个那么正的人是谁?”
"Wow. Who is this incredible person?"
安娜一直是我认识的人当中最无拘无束的
Anna has always been the most free person I know.
这也可能是我爱上她的原因
And it's probably why I got totally in love with her.
就好像你发现并打开了一个新领域那样
Like something completely new that opens and that you discover.
我觉得她还是这样无拘束
And I think she still has this freedom.
她很多事情都敢做 这么说吧,她是一个大胆的人
She dares, let's put it this way. She's a daring person.
我们一开始拍拖 第二天我就带着牙刷搬去跟她同居
When we got together, the next day, I was bringing my toothbrush and moved in.
这是毫无疑问的,一切就是很明显
And there was no question, it just became obvious.
我们想在一起
We wanted to be together.
只有热水
There's only hot water!
太热吗?
It was too hot?
你会像小猪那样狂流汗
You're going to sweat like a little pig.
我进不了
I can't get in.
朱利安最好的地方是他总能给我惊喜
What is so incredible with Julien, is that he always surprises me.
他有这个能力,他能适应新环境
He has this capacity. He adapts to a new situation.
我们一直搬来搬去
And as we have been moving around,
在巴黎住,在斯德哥尔摩住,还有在这里
living in Paris, in Stockholm, over here,
他是一直改变成为不同的人
he has been constantly a new kind of person,
一直进化、成长和变得不同
and evolving, growing and being different.
如果你能建一间有朱利安风格的屋
If you could make a house like Julien,
那样就太好了
that will be like an incredible world.
好了,我们开工吧
Okay, let's get to work.
-一起做? -没错,来吧
- Let's do it? - Yep, let's go.
这是生菜
These are sucrine lettuce.
我不需要太多种子
I don't need too many of these.
你不喜欢?
You don't like it?
我不太喜欢
No, I don't like it much.
她很讨厌它
She hates it!
安娜受可持续发展这个想法所推动
Anna is driven by an idea of sustainability
她甚至不是有意识
that's not even conscious,
那样说出来或谈什么理论
that she can verbalize it and theorize it.
但其实是这个想法,让你投入到
But it's really this idea to inscribe yourself
本来已有的东西
in what's already there.
你吃自己种的东西?
Do you eat what you plant?
当然
Of course!
一个月后,我们就会把种子种到田里
In a month, we'll put the seeds in the ground.
然后就会有一整个菜园
We have vegetable gardens all over.
这代表大自然
So that means the nature.
这代表她找的这幢旧建筑物,这个废墟
That means this old building that she found, this ruin,
并尊重本来已经在的东西
and respecting exactly what was there,
因为大自然和建筑融为一体很有美感
because there's beauty in the way nature and architecture melted together.
当你有一间这样的屋时
What is important when you have a house like this
最重要是要好好利用原有的东西
is to just take advantage of everything there is already there.
我常常说:“好的建筑是需要懒的建筑师”
As I always say, "A good architecture is a lazy architect."
亦即是说干预得更少,就能给你更多
So, it's really this way of saying doing less will give you more.
所以我们做了一个决定 就是有一半的空间是在室外
So, one decision that we made, it was to say that half of the spaces are outside.
你可以说每个室内的房♥间也有室外的部分
You could say that every room inside got a outside room as well.
如果你建构一个室外的地方 你不需要暖气让这里变暖
If you construct a space that is outside, you don't have to heat it,
所以这并不会花费一分一毫
so it doesn't cost anything.
你不需要为它隔热隔音,所以又不用花钱
You don't have to insulate it, so that you don't cost.
你不需要那些窗子
And you don't need all the windows.
所以这当然是非常经济的思考方式
So this was, of course, an economical way of thinking.
然后我们在法国南部住
And then, we live in the south of France.
当然我们可以利用这天气 来过可持续的生活
So of course, we could really use the weather for our purpose to live well.
然后我们去室外的厕所
And then we go to the outside bathroom.
我们这边向南 所以太阳升起的时候会晒热这边墙
Over here we've got the south, so the sun is going up and it's heating this wall
晒足全日
all day long.
这就好像太阳坑一样
It's like a sun pit.
然后风从西边吹来,所以这里完全没风
And the wind is coming from the west side, so there's no wind at all.
在一、二月的时候,这里总是很热
And in January, February, it's always hot over here.
所以在冬天淋浴很不错
So it's really nice to have a shower in the winter
又或是在下雨时浸浴也很不错
or having a bath when it's raining.
至于屋顶,如果屋顶本来就完整无缺
For example, for the roof, if the roof had been intact,
我不能让屋顶穿窿,因为这样会花很多钱
I couldn't make a hole because that would have cost lots of money.
但因为这里没有屋顶 所以我可以做什么都行
But as I didn't have any roof, I could do whatever I want to.
所以我们做的就是保留屋顶的这个窿
So what we did, it was just to have this hole in the roof
完全保留一样的窿
and just keep it exactly the same hole,
然后我们就在上面安装窗子
and then we just put windows on it.
所有的墙都是原装的墙 因为我们没有建新墙
All the walls are the initial walls because we didn't put in new walls.
这些墙很厚,它们是80厘米厚
These walls, they are so thick. Like, they are 80 centimeters thick.
它们这样的质量,让建筑物可以隔热
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表