剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
我是几错愕的
I got quite shocked.
自小就有人
I had been taught
一直教我
since the beginning
对事情抱怀疑的态度
to question things.
而现在有人跟我说
And now I've been told,
“里历治,你不要再问了”
"Realrich, you need just to stop questioning."
但我停不了
But I couldn't stop.
他从小就喜欢画画
He's loved drawing since he was a boy.
他坐不定,喜欢什么都画
He couldn't stay still. He loved to draw everything.
(里历治母亲,云丝杜冰)
(韦地雅广场)
很明显,他很有才华
He was obviously talented.
(历治)
他喜欢奇怪的东西,他喜欢弄奇怪的东西
He loved weird stuff. He loved making weird stuff.
(里)
那就是奇怪
Well, it was just weird.
我成为建筑师的旅程
My journey as an architect
由艺术世界开始
initiated in this art world.
那是一个质疑事物
It was a way to question things
和满足我想像力与幻想的方法
and to fulfill my imagination and fantasy.
他从高中毕业后
After he graduated high school,
去了万隆理工学院升学
he went to the Bandung Institute of Technology.
他的才华非常出众
His talent was very obvious.
毕业后
After graduation,
有人请我去伦敦的福斯特建筑事务所工作
I was offered a job at Foster & Partners in London,
所以我离开了印尼
so I left Indonesia.
我10岁的时候
When I was ten years old,
有个女仔
there was this girl.
她喜欢取笑我
She liked to tease me.
她会说:“他的口音好奇怪”
She used to say, "His accent is very weird"
还有“他喜欢举手,好奇怪”
and, "He likes to raise his hand. So weird!"
类似这样的话
Things like that.
那个女仔是罗伦西亚
That girl was Laurensia,
我们就这样成为了好朋友
and we just became good friends.
当我在伦敦工作时
When I worked in London,
我发现罗伦西亚
I found out that Laurensia
跟她的男友分手了
broke up with her boyfriend.
其实他发了一封电邮给我
Actually he sent me an email,
但因为我的互联网网速不够好
but because my Internet is not good enough,
我没收到那封电邮
I didn't receive the email.
她就让我在电脑旁
She just kept me waiting
一直等
by my computer forever.
然后两年后
And then after two years,
我收到那封电邮,就回覆了
I received the email and I replied.
我们开始了长距离恋爱
We started a long-distance relationship.
我们的讨论
Our discussions
就是那么完美无瑕
were just so flawless.
我只想永远
I just want to have the feeling
拥有这样聊天的感觉
of talking like this forever.
但我要作出抉择
But I had a choice to make.
如果我在国外工作,那样会很好
If I stay outside Indonesia, it's good.
没问题
No problem.
我们会有很多机会
And we've got a lot of opportunity.
但罗伦西亚
But Laurensia,
她在印尼做牙医
she's a dentist in Indonesia,
她很喜欢她的工作
and she loves her work so much.
-唏 -哗
- Hey. - Wow.
我想有一个我们大家都能追寻的梦
I want to have a dream that both of us can pursue.
而罗伦西亚总是说由我决定
And Laurensia, she always says it's up to me.
但在我心里,这不是关乎我
But in my mindset, it's not about me,
而是关乎我们在一起
it's all about us together.
所以当我回来以后
So when I came back,
我开设了建筑师楼
I started an architectural office
就在我父母的家那样做
in the home of my father and mother.
我跟他说
I said to him,
“你想的话,可以在我这里住
"You can stay at my place if you want,
但你要用车房♥”
but you'll have to use the garage."
办公室就在这里,只是一个很小的房♥间
The office is right there, it's only a small room.
(里历治建筑工作室 自然状态的建筑大♥师♥)
-它的标志还在 -对
- It still has the logo, too. - Yeah.
幸好我妈是邻里组织的主席
Luckily, Mom's the head of neighborhood association.
不然我们就有麻烦了
Otherwise we'd be in trouble.
没办法,她只得这样做,我们什么都没有
No choice, she just had to. We had nothing.
起初
At first,
那里只有三个员工
there is three employees there.
(世上最佳办公室)
唯一的行政人员是我
The only administration staff was me.
我们也在这里跳过舞
We did some dancing here, too.
好像昨日发生的事
It feels like yesterday.
很多美好的回忆
Many good memories.
罗伦西亚那时候工作几稳定
Laurensia was quite stable at the time,
她有自己的牙医诊所
had her own dental clinic.
在工作室运作方面
She supported me financially
她在财政上支撑我
in terms of how the studio worked.
那时候很难捱
It was difficult,
但我们很感恩有那时候
but we really appreciated that moment
因为艰难的时期让我们关系更亲密
because it brought us closer together.
在2012年,我们获提名
In 2012, we were nominated
印尼建筑师学会奖
for the Indonesian Institute of Architects Award
当时的作品是“极简主义”
for our work, "Bare Minimalist."
那时候,那间屋是印尼史上建过
At the time, the house was one of the most
其中一间最高技术而有风洞的屋
technological houses ever made with a wind tunnel in Indonesia.
这作品对我们工作室影响深远
It was actually very profound to our studio.
客户都喜欢我们的作品
The clients like our work.
(万隆切肉刀平面图)
之后,我们的生意变得成功
After a while, our business became successful.
而罗伦西亚和我
And Laurensia and me,
结婚了
we were married.
我们开始建立未来的家庭
We started building toward our future family.
一切就好像梦想成真
It was just like a dream come true.
当罗伦西亚怀着我们的女儿时
When Laurensia got pregnant with our daughter,
我们很开心和快乐
we were very happy and cheerful,
然后人生一切如常
and life is just going like usual.
但突然间,她怀胎七月的时候
But suddenly, when the pregnancy was seven months old,
罗伦西亚说:“她没有像平时一样在动”
Laurensia said, "It's not moving like usual."
我开车送罗伦西亚到附近的医院
I drove Laurensia to the nearby hospital,
然后医生说
and the doctor said,
“宝宝离开了
"It's gone.
她小产了”
She has a miscarriage."
我们尝试过找答案和原因
We tried to search for answers and reasons.
为什么这样的事情能发生,为什么?
Why this can happen, why?
但没有人能回答这个问题
But no one can answer that question.
不管你多努力
No matter how hard you try to
去找答案
find the answer,
你还是没有答案
you cannot answer that.
我尝试专注在技术上的东西
I was just trying to focus on the technical things
而不理会情绪上的事情
without doing emotional things.
然后要动手术,之后…
And then the surgery happens, and then…
我跟我们的宝宝说
I say to our baby that…
“我们在未来
"We're gonna
再见吧”
meet again in the future."
罗伦西亚之后经历了
Laurensia has a miscarriage
多三次小产
three more times,
每年一次
every year.
但当罗伦西亚再怀孕
But when Laurensia got pregnant again,
医生说
the doctor said,
“天啊
"Oh, my God!
我想罗伦西亚这次是健康怀孕
I think that's a healthy pregnancy for Laurensia."
这真是个奇蹟”
It's a true miracle.
所以孩子的名字是奇蹟里治
That's why his name is Miraclerich,
因为他给我们带来了奇蹟
because he brings us a miracle.
奇蹟出世后
So after Miracle was born,
我想替罗伦西亚建一个家
I wanted to make a home for Laurensia,
一个让我们一家人可以开展生活的地方
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表