像圆环
Like a ring.
他比较胖 肩膀塌
He's quite heavy set, like, quite drooping-shoulders,
没什么脖子
not much of a neck to speak of.
他有啤酒肚
And he had a paunch.
小眼睛
Tiny eyes.
对 就这样
Yes, that's it.
他还穿着长外套 褐米白色
And he was wearing a long coat, browny beige.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以为自己很小心了
I thought I was being discreet.
我想我们偶尔都能在办公室啜泣
I think we're all allowed a bit of an office cry at the minute.
我听说你去见他了
I heard you went to see him.
对 琴让我去的 所以
Yes. Jean asked me to, so...
天呐
My God.
天呐 海伦 你太了不起了
Oh, my God, Helen, you're amazing.
我都不能...
I couldn't...
回家吧
Go home, hmm?
睡个好觉 好吗
Get some sleep. Hmm?
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry...
我应该告诉你
I should have told you.
告诉你什么
Told me what?
这是阿利克斯的平板
This is Alex's tablet.
上面有些信息
There are some things on it.
不好的东西
Nasty things.
-是伊娃和本发的 -什么意思
- They're from Eva and Ben. - What do you mean?
群聊
伊娃 别这么怪胎了 别烦我
FFFF人♥渣♥ 真恶心
本 去你的吧 废物
伊娃 这就是你
本 去死吧 怪胎
我想让你先看
I wanted you to see it
然后再把平板还给阿利克斯的父母
before we give the tablet back to Alex's parents.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for letting me know.
我会...
I will, erm...
我会跟孩子谈谈
I will talk to the children.
还有阿利克斯的父母
And to Alex's parents.
-好 -你做得对 谢谢
- OK. - You've done the right thing, thank you.
听着 如果你认为需要明天请假
Now, listen, if you feel like you need to take tomorrow off,
你就明天请假 好吗
then you just take tomorrow off, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
妈的
Shit.
妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
妈的
Shit.
你好
Oh, hi.
听着 我很抱歉 我只是想停弗雷泽的车
Look, I'm so sorry, I was just trying to park Fraser's car
然后
and, erm...
听着 我会买♥♥个新花盆
Look, I'll buy a new flowerpot.
更大的 无论海伦想要怎样的
A bigger one, whatever Helen wants.
我只是不想挡别人的路
I was just trying to get out of everyone's way,
给他们一些...
erm, give them some...
天呐
Oh, man.
你想讨好一个人
Well, you try to please one,
就会得罪其他人
you always end up pissing off the other.
大卫 是个意外 听着 就说...
David, it was an accident. Look, just tell...
是我的错
It was my fault.
我在倒车 没注意
I was reversing, I wasn't looking.
-不 你不能 我不能让你... -没事
- No, you can't... I can't let you... - It's fine.
不 让我买♥♥个新的吧
No, let me pay for a new one.
不如你明晚过来喝一杯
Why don't you come round for a drink tomorrow night?
我们可以到时解决
We can sort it all out then.
真的吗
Really?
看起来你很需要
Looks like you need it.
我想我还真需要
I think I do, actually.
我也是
So do I.
多吃点 我请客
Eat up, it's my treat.
这样不错 对吧 只有我们两人
It's nice, isn't it, just the two of us?
从没机会这么吃饭 就我们两人
Never get to do this, just us together.
行吧 别吃 你的损失 真的很好吃
Fine, don't eat it. You're missing out, it's really nice.
我知道一切不容易
I know things are really difficult.
她在我的事上撒谎了
She lied about me.
谁撒谎了
Who lied?
伊娃说都是我 其实不是
Eva said it was all me. It wasn't.
好吧 我明白这样会让你生气
OK, I can see how that would make you feel angry.
-她就是个贱♥人♥ -别这么说
- She's a bitch! - Stop that!
你怎么知道这个词的
How do you know that language?
-你觉得我杀了阿利克斯吗 -是你吗
- Do you think I killed Alex? - Did you?
本 宝贝 抱歉 听着 如果你很纠结
Ben, baby, I'm sorry. Look, if you're struggling,
如果你担心什么事
if you're worried about something,
不如我们找个人跟你聊聊
why don't we get someone for you to talk to?
也许你想跟人聊聊
Maybe you'd like to talk to someone.
你不用跟他们谈关于这件事
You don't have to tell them anything about this.
但你是我的宝贝 我的儿子 我的心肝
But you're my baby, you're my little boy, my baby,
我只是不想让你 我不想让你...
and I just don't want you, I don't want you to...
我要去厕所
I'm going to the toilet.
伊娃 别这么怪胎了 别烦我
FFFF人♥渣♥ 真恶心
本 去你的吧 废物
伊娃 这就是你
本 去死吧 怪胎
群聊
加斯和琴·博伊德
伊娃发言 删除
群聊
本 去你的吧 废物
去死吧 怪胎
格蕾丝的妈妈说她认得他
Grace's mum said she recognises him.
格蕾丝的妈妈在网路上分享脱欧的表情包
Grace's mum shares Brexit memes on the internet.
只有老人才会说"网路" 爸爸
Only old people say "The internet", Dad.
而且不只是格蕾丝的妈妈 很多人都认得他
It's not just Grace's mum, anyway. Lots of people recognise him.
他们说在附近见过他 而且他很奇怪
They say they've seen him about and that he's really weird.
海伦大概知道 她说什么了吗
Well, Helen'll probably know. Has she said anything?
没有 而且警♥察♥只把他当作目击者
No. And, er, the police are just talking to him as a witness.
对 但想想如果这样真的抓到犯人了
Yeah, but imagine if you actually caught the murderer, though.
他们或许会做个关于你的播客
They'd probably make a podcast about you.
-我该告诉他... -不了
- Shall I tell him... - No.
我们刚因为学校吵架了 他最好离开
We just had a disagreement about school. He's best left.
还需要其他东西吗
Can I get you anything else?
《先驱报》 博伊德凶案嫌犯 这个男人是谁
谢谢
Cheers.
-嗨 -珍在后面 我...
- Hi. - Jen's out the back, I...
不 没事 我不 我不需要珍
No, it's cool, I don't... don't need Jen.
其实 我只是 我想为上次的粗鲁道歉
Erm, actually, I just... I wanted to apologise for being so rude.
我家里发生了很多事 而且
I've had a lot going on at home and...
这不是借口
That's not an excuse.
-你叫什么名字 -杰里米
- What's your name? - Er, it's Jeremy.
-抱歉 杰里米 -没关系
- Sorry, Jeremy. - That's OK.
-我想现在要那杯馥芮白了 如果你... -好
- I'd love that flat white now, if you...? - Yeah.
我看见你在看报纸
I saw you, er, looking at the papers.
什么
Sorry?
-那个 -对 很可怕
- The, er... - Yes. Horrid.
大家似乎都认为是摄影师
Everyone seems to think it's that photographer.
什么摄影师
What photographer?
我 我不想...
Well, I, erm... I don't want to...
报社的那个人 科林·奇斯克 有点怪
You know, the guy from the paper, Colin Chiswick. Bit weird.
对 大家似乎都认为是他干的
Yeah. Everyone seems to think that's he's done it.
说实话我也不会太意外
I wouldn't be too surprised, to be honest.
正常人谁没事会在
Normal blokes don't go around
运动会给小孩拍照
taking pictures of kids at sports day,
但别问我
but don't ask me.
我不想散布任何假新闻
I don't want to spread any fake news, you know.
抱歉 今天收银机坏了
Sorry, the, er, the register's broken today,
只能刷♥卡♥
it's, er, it's card only.
我只是开玩笑
I-I was just joking.
好
Cool.
喂
Hello?
韦斯考特女士 我是帕克斯警长
'Miss Westcott? It's, er, DS Parks.'
-嗯 什么事 -嗨
- Yes, right? - 'Hi.'
我想让你尽快抽空
Yeah, I'd like you to make time to come down to the station