我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
-但是... -你不用保护他 伊娃
- But... - You don't have to protect him, Eva.
伊娃说别人会怪到我们头上
Eva said we would get the blame.
但你们什么也没做的话
But how could you possibly
别人怎么可能会怪到你们头上
get the blame when you didn't do anything?
大家都知道伊娃讨厌他
Everyone knew Eva hated him.
她很讨厌他
She hated him.
她希望他去死
She wanted him to die.
所以她说我们得把他藏起来
That's why she said we had to hide him.
我没有伤害他 妈妈 我什么也没做
I didn't hurt him, Mum, I didn't do anything.
我发誓 我发誓
I swear, I swear.
伊娃让我保守秘密 她逼我的
Eva made me keep it a secret, she made me.
他让我发誓不说出去
He made me promise not to tell.
我们该报♥警♥
We should call the police.
或许...或许你说得对 他们只是很迷惑
Maybe... maybe you're right, they just got confused,
他们不想陷入麻烦
they didn't want to get into trouble.
伊娃不是这么说的
That's not what Eva said.
本是这么说的 所以...
Well, that's what Ben said, so...
我们别开始相互指责对方的...
Let's not start blaming each other's...
好吗 我是说他们都在讲故事
Yeah? I mean, they both told stories,
我们不知道究竟发生了什么
we don't actually know what happened.
特蕾莎 你知道我愿意为你做任何事
Theresa, you know I would do anything for you,
这世上没有什么我不能为你做
there is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you,
但我相信我女儿
but I believe my daughter.
伊娃给我看了她胳膊上的淤青...
Eva showed me the bruises on her arm...
本抓她胳膊留下的
..where Ben grabbed her.
这不是
This would not...
抱歉 这不是本第一次撒谎
I'm sorry, this would not be the first time that Ben lied
-或暴♥力♥行事了 -好吧 我们说清楚
- or behaved aggressively. - OK, so let's get this straight.
一天前 你跟我说他很正常
A day ago, you told me that he was normal,
他绝对没问题 说我反应过度了
he was absolutely fine, and that I was overreacting,
现在你却说本能够...
and now you're saying that Ben could be capable of...
你知道吗 这不仅仅是本
Do you know, this... this wasn't just Ben,
伊娃只是说了你想听的话 海伦
Eva is just telling you what you want to hear, Helen.
那你相信本吗 你相信吗
So you believe Ben? Do you?
-那好 我们就该报♥警♥ -对
- Then yes, we should call the police. - Yeah.
我都不敢想
I can't bear to think of it.
天呐 那个可怜的小男孩
God, that poor little boy,
躺在那 独自一人
lying out there, all on his own.
-他可怜的父母 -我觉得我们该去检查下
- His poor parents. - I think we should check.
-什么 检查什么 -我觉得我们该去树林看看
- What? Check what? - I think we should check the woods.
-不 特蕾莎 -好吧 我去
- No, Theresa. - OK, fine, well, I'll do it,
我去看 我只认为我们该确认
I'll check. I just think we need to be sure.
-他们这些话可能都是瞎说的 -不
- I mean, they could just be making the whole thing up. - No.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
如果我找到什么就...报♥警♥
I'll call the police if I find... anything.
我只想确认 海伦
I just have to be sure, Helen.
特蕾莎
Theresa...
小心
Please be careful!
谢谢
Thanks.
阿利克斯
Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex!
不好意思
Excuse me.
-小姐 你好 -嗨
- Miss? Hello? - Hi!
我是帕克斯警长 一切都好吗
I'm DS Parks. Everything all right?
对
Yeah.
-我跟大伙走散了 -嗯
- I got lost from the group. - Right.
你叫什么名字
Can I get your name, please?
-特蕾莎·韦斯考特 -好 特蕾莎
- Theresa Westcott. - OK, Theresa.
我们就要结束搜寻了 我送你出去吧
We're winding up the search now, so we'll walk you out, OK?
好 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
其实 我要...我把车停在那边了
Actually, I'm gonna... I left my car that way,
所以我得去那边 但谢谢
so I'll just go that way, but thank you.
-你确定一切都好吗 -对 谢谢
- Are you sure everything's OK? - Yeah, thanks.
好 注意脚下
OK. Watch your step.
我不想去上学
I don't want to go to school.
对 我知道你不想 但你得去
Yeah, I know you don't, but you have to.
为什么
Why?
上报犯罪或事故
因为我说你要去
Because I said so.
-我头疼 -不 你不疼
- I've got a headache. - No, you don't.
真的 我来例假了
I do, I'm on my period.
去上学
Go to school.
听着 如果我和杰玛跟朋友
Look, if it's not safe for me and Gemma
去镇上不安全
to go into town with all our friends,
那我去上学也不安全
then it's not safe for me to go to school.
行 那我开车送你
Fine, then I'll drive you.
拜
Bye.
拜 特蕾莎
Bye, Theresa.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, love.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
抱歉 特蕾莎
Oh, sorry, Theresa,
我早上跑步前已经擦过那个了
I polished that off before my run this morning.
不过帮了你个忙
Did you a favour, though,
因为我看到人们会把奇怪的化学物质放那里
because I read they put weird chemicals in that stuff.
我要去一趟咖啡馆
I'm gonna pop round the cafe.
-我以为你这几天请假了 -对 计划有变
- I thought you were having a few days off? - Yeah, change of plan.
我很快回来
I won't be long.
-拜 特蕾莎 -嗯
- Bye, Theresa. - Yep.
又跑五千米
Another 5K.
上报犯罪或事故
请进
Yeah?
巴德韦尔老师 博伊德夫妇想见你 加斯和琴
Mrs Bardwell, the Boyds are here to see you. Gareth and Jean.
好 好的
Oh, OK, right.
琴
Jean.
加斯
Gareth.
你很忙 真抱歉 我应该先打电♥话♥
You're busy. I'm so sorry, I should have called.
-我们可以走 -完全不 请进 坐吧
- We can go. - Not at all. Please, come, sit down.
抱歉打扰你 西蒙妮是我们的警♥察♥联络官
Sorry to burst in on you. Simone, she's our police liaison lady,
她不喜欢我们来找你 但我们只是...
she doesn't like us doing this, but we're just...
我们想公布阿利克斯的名字
We want to get Alex's name out in the public.
我们想起昨晚
We remembered last night...
拍了一张阿利克斯的照片
taking a photo of Alex...
我最后一次见他时 在我去上班前
the last time I saw him, before I went off on shift.
周六晚上
Saturday night.
我给他戴了这个傻乎乎的徽章
I put this stupid badge on him,
在工作的地方给他们 给小婴儿和...
they give them out at work, they're for babies and...
小孩子
little children.
我觉得挺有趣
I thought it was funny.
我们在看他的衣服
We were going through some of his clothes
帮助警♥察♥描述他当时的穿着
to help the police with their description of what he was wearing
之后我们发现他穿着这件套头衫
and we realised he was wearing this jumper.
我们没找到徽章 所以他肯定戴着
We didn't find the badge, so he must still have it.
我们把这个给警♥察♥了
We've given this to the police,
但他们在用其他的照片
but they're using the other picture,
以前的照片
the old one.
我们想或许你可以在学校传阅这个照片
We thought maybe you could circulate this one around the school.
我知道徽章很简单 但有时候...
I know the badge is simple, but sometimes it's...
-小事情最重要 -好吧 但这不是...
- the little things that are important. - Yeah, but it's not...
这不是胎记 对吧 或伤疤
It's not a birthmark, is it? Or a scar.
上百万孩子戴着徽章
I mean, millions of kids wear badges.
知道吗 我确信有一张他当时
Do you know, I'm sure that just having a photograph
实际穿着的照片
with the clothes he was actually wearing
能给警方带来巨大帮助
will be incredibly helpful for the police.
当然 我会在学校传阅照片
And of course I will circulate that photograph,
我会竭尽全力帮忙
of course I'll help in any way I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 海伦
Thank you, Helen.
我们会找到他
We're gonna find him.