《霍灵顿大道》前情回顾
妈妈 我能和伊娃一起去公园吗
Mum, can me and Eva go to the park?
我觉得特蕾莎今天下午状态特别差
I thought Theresa seemed very off this afternoon.
-我觉得她看起来还好 -还好吗
- I thought she seemed fine. - Fine?
她看起来很痛苦
She looked miserable.
我很担心发生了什么
I'm really worried that something's happened.
我们的儿子失踪了 我们只想让他回家
Our son is missing and we just want him back.
大概能遇到这附近的一些恋童癖
Probably get a fair few paedophiles around here.
失踪的也可能是我们的孩子 埃迪
It could have been one of our kids, Eddie.
我没在公园里找到孩子 而是在树林里
I didn't find the kids in the park, I found them by the woods.
我在本的手♥机♥上看到了这个
I found this on Ben's phone.
阿利克斯女装
我们没看见他 你怎么总觉得我♥干♥了什么
We didn't see him! Why do you always think I've done something?
我什么也没干
I haven't done anything.
我不认识本的爸爸
I didn't know Ben's dad.
其实 我从没见过他的脸
Never even saw his face, actually.
本不错 他好得很 他很正常
Ben is fine. He's more than fine, he's normal.
你没有抚养一个怪物 你干得很好
You've not raised a monster. You've done a good job.
突然之间 世界变得充满危险
Suddenly the world is dangerous.
我需要你告诉我你干了什么
I need you to tell me what you've done.
他们发现了他的手♥机♥ 阿利克斯的手♥机♥
They found his phone, Alex's phone.
告诉我怎么回事 本
Tell me what happened, Ben.
我们找到了他
We found him.
找到他
Found him?
我们想要救他 我们试着做了心肺复苏
We tried to help him. We tried to do CPR.
亲爱的 但你说的不是真的吧
Sweetheart, but that's not true, is it?
因为...你不知道怎么做心肺复苏 本
Because... you don't know how to do CPR, Ben.
我知道
I do!
我们知道 我们在学校学了 你去问海伦阿姨
We do. We did in school. Ask Auntie Helen.
我在试着帮你
I am trying to help you.
拜托了 拜托就告诉我吧 告诉我
Please, please just tell me, just tell me.
就告诉我真♥相♥吧 没关系 没关系
Just tell me the truth, it's OK. It's OK.
伊娃说他们会认为是我们干的
Eva said they would think it was us.
-伊娃说谁会认为你们干了什么 -警♥察♥
- Eva said who thought what was you? - The police.
伊娃说如果他们找到他
Eva said if they found him,
他们就会知道我们碰了他
they would know we've touched him
然后他们就会认为是我们干的
and they would think it was us.
所以我们什么都没说
That's why we didn't say anything.
如果那是真的 你为什么要拿走他的手♥机♥
If that's true, why did you take his phone?
你为什么把他的手♥机♥放进垃圾箱里
Why did you put his phone in a dustbin?
我们没动他的手♥机♥
We didn't touch his phone.
-我看到你... -我们什么也没干
- I saw you... - We didn't do anything,
我们只是发现了他 我发誓
we just found him, I swear.
他在哪
Where is he?
阿利克斯在哪
Where is Alex?
警♥察♥他们想知道他在哪
The police, they want to know where he is.
他们想查出发生了什么
They want to find out what happened,
还有他爸爸妈妈 他们想要他...
and his mummy and daddy, they want him to...
拜托... 告诉我他在哪就好
Please... just tell me where he is.
他在水里
He's in the water.
他要是在水里 你怎么给他做心肺复苏
How did you do CPR if he was in the water?
小本 他在水里 你怎么给他做心肺复苏
Benji, how do you do CPR if he was in the water?
伊娃说他们会觉得是我们干的
Eva said they would think it was us.
她说他们会知道谁碰了他
She said they would know who touched him
然后他们会认为是我们干的
and they would think it was us.
所以我们把他藏在水里 这样就没人会知道
So we hid him in the water so no-one would know.
我会去坐牢吗
Am I going to go to prison?
天呐 你吓到我了
Oh, my God, Jesus, you scared me.
-你还好吗 -嗯 只是要去趟海伦家
- Are you all right? - Yeah, just need to pop over to Helen's.
但埃迪已经上楼睡觉了
But Eddie's gone up for the night.
我以为我们可以看看那部电影之类的
I thought you and I could watch that movie or something?
不了 我得去聊些关于咖啡馆的事
Yeah, no, I just need to talk about some cafe stuff.
好吧
Ok.
能和你谈谈吗
You got a minute?
好的
Yeah.
出什么事了
What's going on?
本说他和伊娃在树林里发现了阿利克斯
Ben said that he and Eva found Alex in the woods.
什么意思 他们发现了他是什么意思
What do you mean? What do you mean, they found him?
昨天下午...
Yesterday afternoon...
就在...
when...
烧烤期间他们出去玩的时候
..They were out during the barbecue...
我的天哪 不
Oh, my God. No.
不不不 这不是真的 这不可能是真的
No, no, no, that is not true, that can't be true.
否则伊娃...伊娃会告诉我
Eva... Eva would have told me.
听说他们碰了他 试着做了心肺复苏之类的
Apparently, they touched him, tried to do CPR or something,
所以伊娃觉得他们会陷入麻烦
and so Eva thought that they would get into trouble,
所以他们...
and so they...
他们把他藏了起来...所以他们什么也没说
..They hid him and they... that's why they didn't say anything.
-本说他们把他藏起来了 -对 藏起来了
- Ben said they hid him? - Yeah, they hid him.
把他放进水里
Put him in the water.
我不知道 这...
I don't know that that's...
我不知道这是否是事实 只是...
I don't know that's what happened, that's just...
我只是在告诉你本跟我说的事 海伦
I'm just telling you, Helen, what Ben told me.
本在对你撒谎 特蕾莎
Ben is lying to you, Theresa.
很抱歉 但伊娃绝不可能...
I'm sorry, but there is no way that Eva would...
很显然....显然他是在撒谎 想让事情看起来
He's clearly... Clearly, he's trying to make it look like
-和他们俩有关联 -我看到他们俩一起了
- they both had something to do with this. - I saw them together,
我看到他们俩一起在树林边
I saw them together by the woods,
我看到他们拿着阿利克斯的手♥机♥
I saw them with Alex's phone.
我看到他们把什么东西放进垃圾箱
I mean, I saw them put something in the bin,
但我不知道那是什么
I don't know what it was,
但之后警♥察♥在垃圾填埋场发现了阿利克斯的手♥机♥
but then the police found Alex's phone in landfill.
不管发生了什么 都是一起发生的
Whatever happened, it happened together,
他们当时在一起 不仅仅是本
they were together, this wasn't just Ben.
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我们需要查清楚发生了什么
We need to find out what happened,
我们得找他们俩谈话
we need to talk to them both,
但是得分开谈话 这样他们就不...
but separately, so that they don't...
我们得确认 我们得确认清楚
We just, we need to be sure, we need to be absolutely sure,
这样我们就不会...
so that we don't...
我们得找他们谈谈
We need to talk to them.
阿利克斯
Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex!
快点 我们得继续赶路
Come on, we've got to keep going.
阿利克斯
Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex!
伊娃 看着我
Eva, look at me.
伊娃
Eva.
本说了什么不重要
It doesn't matter what Ben said.
我想让你告诉我发生了什么
I want you to tell me what happened.
我们去了公园 然后觉得无聊
We went to the park and we got bored,
于是我们决定去树林里
so we decided to go to the woods.
我说了我们不该去 因为我们不能去
I said we shouldn't, that we're not allowed,
但本生气了 他自己跑去了树林
but Ben got angry, he went off on his own.
然后...
And...
我不希望他让我们俩都陷入麻烦
I didn't want him to get us both into trouble.
我去阻止他
I went to stop him.
伊娃想去池塘 我说了我们不该去那
Eva wanted to go to the pond. I said we shouldn't.
我跟着本去到树林里
I followed Ben into the woods.
他正站在...池塘边
He was standing... by the pond.
然后我们看到了他
And we saw him.
本站在他正上方
Ben was standing over him.
阿利克斯...
Alex...
就躺在那
..was just lying there.
我试图去救他
I tried to help him.
我试图制止他 但本把他推进了水里
I tried to stop him, but Ben pushed him into the water.
伊娃说我们应该把他藏起来
Eva said we had to hide him.
你有没有看到本...
Did you see Ben...
在那之前对阿利克斯做些什么
do anything to Alex beforehand?