来一趟警局
as soon as you can, please.
我们希望你看一些照片
We'd like you to look at some photographs,
看是否能认出你在树林里见到的男人
see if you can identify the man you saw in the woods.
你们找到他了吗
So you've found him, then?
在你有空的时候过来一趟 我们很感激
'Just whenever you can come down, we'd really appreciate it.'
-好 -嗯
- OK. - 'Yeah.'
天呐
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你好 我是海伦·巴德韦尔 抱歉无法接听电♥话♥
'Hello, this is Helen Bardwell. Sorry I can't take your call.
请在滴声后留言 我会尽快给你回电
'If you leave a message after the beep, I'll call you back.'
你不能就这样闯进来
You can't just barge in here!
但你不接电♥话♥ 海伦
You didn't answer the telephone, Helen!
你差点引起了安全事件
You nearly caused a full security incident!
警♥察♥想见我 他们想让我看照片
The police want to see me, they want me to look at photographs,
他们想让我指认
they want me to point someone out,
指认一个我没见过的人
someone that I have never seen.
打扰
Excuse me!
是一个 叫什么 什么奇斯克的人
It's this... erm, guy called, erm, something Chiswick,
《先驱报》的一个摄影师
some photographer from the Herald!
我知道那是谁 特蕾莎 科林·奇斯克
I know who he is, Theresa, Colin Chiswick,
他拍摄运动会的照片
he takes the bloody sports day photographs!
我没有想着他 我没有想着他
I didn't picture him! I didn't picture him!
我从没见过他 我不是在描述他
I've never seen him, I wasn't describing him.
我只是 只是...
I was just... It was...
他们希望我能指认他
Th-They're going to expect me to identify him.
你怎么知道他们有他的照片
How do you know it's him they have?
无论如何他们希望我指认某人
Well, they're going to expect me to identify someone.
你想让我说什么
What do you expect me to say?
你都不该来这说这些
You shouldn't even be in here discussing this.
大家都看到你惊慌失措地跑进来
Everybody just saw you fly in here in a panic!
你做事不过脑子 全是混乱一片
You don't think! Everything you do is chaos!
我不能在你每次
I can't keep saving you
犯下愚蠢错误后拯救你
every time you make another stupid mistake!
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我不能再卷入这件事了
I can't get caught up in this any more.
你为什么说这些
Why are you saying this?
好像我才是麻烦
It's like I am the problem...
但你的女儿也与此有关
when your daughter is involved as well.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
至少我没有把脑袋埋在沙子里
At least I haven't got my head buried in the sand.
是你自找的麻烦
You made this your problem
当你决定去树林"检查"
when you decided to go to the woods to "Check",
当你决定向警♥察♥捏造一个人
when you decided to make somebody up to the police!
我会告诉他们我不记得了
I'll tell them I don't remember.
我就说我不认得他们中的任何人
I'll tell them I don't recognise any of them.
没人提到过伊娃或本 因为他们会...
No-one has mentioned Eva or Ben. Because they'll...
他们会以为我 我疯了或傻了
They'll just think that I'm... I'm mad or stupid,
反正半数时候人们都这么认为
that's what people think half the time anyway.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
不 不会了
It's not. It's really not fine.
这是阿利克斯的平板 他有学习障碍
This is Alex's tablet. He has it for learning difficulties.
他的老师发现了这些
His teacher found these.
群聊
本 去你的吧 废物
去死吧 怪胎
中♥央♥郡警局
-韦斯考特女士 -嗨
- Miss Westcott. - Hi.
这是本发给阿利克斯的信息
They're messages from Ben to Alex.
最近的一条是几天前
The last is as recently as a few days ago.
我可以给你看其他信息
I can show you others.
不用了
No.
我担心最终警♥察♥会要求看这些
I'm worried that, eventually, the police will ask to see it.
然后会查到本身上
That will lead them to Ben...
之后会查到你
..That will lead them to you.
也许如果警♥察♥有其他线索
Maybe if the police had something else,
如果他们盯上别人了
if they were onto someone else,
那这些就会显得无关紧要
then those might seem less relevant.
你可以直接往下翻
So if you wouldn't mind scrolling down.
看你是否认得这些男士
Just see if you recognise any of these gentlemen.
如果他们没有奇斯克的证据
They wouldn't be holding Chiswick
也不会抓住他
if they didn't have something on him.
这或许不是最坏的结果
It might not be the worst thing.
你知道本这种情形的小孩会怎么样吗
Do you know what happens to children in Ben's position?
如果是伊娃 你会这么做吗
Is this what you would do if it was Eva?
你会怎么做 你会怎么做
What would you do? What would you do?
我觉得是他
I think it's him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对
Yes.
-谢谢 韦斯考特女士 -客气
- Thanks, Miss Westcott. - Yes.
抱歉 抱歉 我能问问 那个男人
Sorry. Sorry. Can I ask you, the man I, erm... That man...
你觉得是他干的吗
..Do you think he did it?
只是好奇 你 你认识他吗
Just out of interest, did you... did you recognise him at all?
为什么
Why?
他似乎在这里小有名气
He's a bit of a figure round here, you know?
我们发布素描后 他的名字出现了好几次
His name came up several times after we published the E-fit.
他有些历史
He has a bit of a history.
怎么说
Right. How?
他毁坏了好几个硬盘
Well, he destroyed several hard drives.
他有些...不算正大光明的收藏
He has some... questionable collections.
现在我们有了你的指认
And also now we have your identification
加上在凶案当晚没有不在场证明
and no good alibi for the night of the murder.
晚上
Night?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
我听说阿利克斯的死亡时间是周日白天
I-I heard that Alex died in the daytime, Sunday.
他是周六晚遇害的
He was killed Saturday night,
在他上报失踪的前一晚
the night before he was reported missing.
病理室认为他在树林里躺了差不多两天
Pathology thinks he was lying in the woods for almost two days.
他是晚上被杀的 谢谢 韦斯考特女士
He was killed in the night. Thanks, Miss Westcott.
-嗨 -怎么样了
- Hiya. - 'How was it?'
阿利克斯是晚上遇害的 不是在烧烤时被杀
Alex was killed at night. He wasn't killed during the barbecue,
他是在前一晚遇害的
he was killed the night before.
所以不可能是他们 因为他们在睡觉
So it couldn't have been them, because they were in bed.
不是他们
It wasn't them.
我们错了
'We were wrong.'
有人会因此被捕 海伦
A man's gonna get arrested, Helen.
我们错了
We were wrong.