他不知道自己在说什么
He doesn't know what he's saying.
你骗我 你骗我
You lied to me! You lied to me!
你一直在跟阿利克斯的爸爸上♥床♥
You have been sleeping with Alex's Dad!
我向你倾诉了自己最糟糕的经历
I've told you the worst things I've ever told anyone.
我把自己的性命交在你手里 但你
I've put my life in your hands, and you've...
对所有事撒谎
..just lied about everything.
我只是想保护伊娃
I was just trying to protect Eva.
你那晚在吗
Were you there that night!?
我讨厌这条路
I hate this drive.
我第一次开这条路 是妈妈死的那晚
The first time I made this drive, was the night Mum died.
之后是我从医院接你回来的那晚
The second was the night I came to get you from hospital,
在你...
after you'd...
发生什么了吗 海伦
Has something happened, Helen?
发生什么了吗
Did something happen?
你在保护他吗
Are you protecting him?
是这么回事吗
Is that what this is?
我只需要你 我只需要理解
I just need you to... I just need to understand,
所以拜托你告诉我
so please can you tell me and...
我只想让你告诉我
I just want you to tell me.
拜托
Please!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是个乖孩子
你修好后门了吗
You fixed that back door?
-我会的 -你总这么说
- Yeah, I will. - You keep saying that.
因为我会的
Because I will.
-你现在要工作一整晚了吗 -对
- Is that you working all night now, yeah? - Yeah.
等等 先稍等
Whoa, whoa, hang on a bloody minute.
那些是我的 自己去拿
Those are mine. Get your own.
过来 对了 过来
Right, come here. That's it. Come here.
-停下 爸 不要 -老天 加斯
- Stop! Dad! No! - For God's sake, Gareth.
-别这样 爸爸 -所以他才总浑身瘀伤
- Stop! Dad! - This is why he's always covered in bruises.
别吃太多了 之后马上吃晚饭了
Stop stuffing your face. You're having your dinner in a minute.
但我现在就饿了
I'm hungry now, though.
你总是饿 你个小怪兽
You're always hungry, you little monster.
别人还以为我们不给你吃东西呢
You'd think we never fed you.
-行了 我得走了 -不要
- Right, I've got to go. - No.
我明天下午就回来 别担心了 小家伙
I'll be back tomorrow after... afternoon, you little worrier.
也许我们可以一起出去 干点什么
Maybe we can all go out, do something nice together.
-去看电影 -我能出去录像吗
- Go the movies. - Can I go out and bring the camera?
好吧 大导演
All right, Spielberg,
记得把手♥机♥打开 待在车道上
just keep your phone on you and stay in the drive.
你保证会乖乖的吗
You promise to be good?
-我说了要保证 -好的
- I said promise. - Yes!
你现在保证了 所以我得给你戴这个
Well, you've made a promise now, so I'll have to hold you to it.
瞧瞧他 真可爱
Aw, look at him. He's adorable.
妈妈
Mum!
别动
Hold still.
好了 我要迟到了
Right. I'm late.
别自相残杀 明天见
Don't kill each other. I'll see you tomorrow.
回头见
See you later.
-老天 加斯 把这个修好 -我会的
- For God's sake, Gareth, get this fixed. - Yeah, I will.
吃披萨了
Pizza time.
弗雷泽离婚的弟弟要搬进去了
Fraser's divorced brother is moving in,
我觉得特蕾莎不会太开心
and I don't think Theresa's too happy about it.
我们该过去
We should go over.
打个招呼
Say hello.
我们明天就会见他们
We're seeing them tomorrow.
我只是想表达支持
I'm just trying to be supportive.
她自己一个人无法单独过几小时吗
She can't survive on her own for a few hours?
也许是我希望找人陪
Maybe I want the company.
你把伊娃的体育衫放进洗衣机了吗
Did you put Eva's PE kit in the wash?
我找不到体育包
I can't find the kit bag.
好极了
Great
-我这章快看完了 -没关系
- I'm nearly at the end of the chapter. - That's all right.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
Do you want to tell me what's going on?
是阿利克斯吗
Was this Alex?
我说的是你的体育包
I'm talking about your gym bag.
是他把颜料放进去的吗
Did he put the paint in there?
我以为这事结束了
I thought this had stopped.
你跟他对峙了吗 像我说的那样
Did you stand up to him, like we said?
好
All right.
你可以交给我
You just leave it with me.
你该跟伊娃说晚安
You should say good night to Eva.
我去开车
I'm gonna take the car.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去见朋友
To see a friend.
好
Ok.
"好"
"Ok"?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你想让我把你五花大绑吗
Do you want me to physically restrain you?
-让你留下 -我什么都不想要 大卫
- Make you stay? - I don't want anything, David.
-我走了 -如果你再继续跟他在一起
- I'm going now. - If you don't stop seeing him...
那我退出 我不玩了
..Then I'm out. I'm done.
那你得先从沙发上起来 大卫
You'd have to get up off the couch first, David.
如果我今晚留下
If I stayed here tonight,
说实话 如果我再也不离开这房♥子
in fact, if I never left this house again,
那会让你开心吗
would that even make you happy?
我都不记得上次我们做♥爱♥是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we had sex.
那是因为你从来不在家
That is because you are never here.
如果你不在工作 或到处鬼魂
If you're not working or sleeping around
或又去帮你妹妹收拾残局
or picking up after another one of your sister's catastrophes.
这才是唯一的原因 我们陷入了
That is the only reason we're still stuck here
这个不育的漩涡 海伦
in this sterile hole, Helen!
好让你治愈她
So you can fix her!
不是这样
That is not true.
我放弃了一切来这里 靠近你家人
I gave up everything to come here. To be near your family.
-我放弃了一个好工作 -你讨厌那份工作
- I gave up a good job. - You hated that job.
你得到了想要的一切
You got everything you wanted.
我只是个障碍
I just got in the way.
我到了
阿利克斯睡着了
Alex is asleep.
快关掉
Turn it off!
没事 没事
It's all right, it's all right.
我想他知道我们的事了
I think he knows about us.
什么 阿利克斯吗
What, Alex?
我在伊娃的体育包里找到了颜料
I found paint in Eva's gym bag.
他对她说了很多难听话
He's been saying things to her.
我好担心 我觉得是因为我们
And I'm so worried, I think we're the reason.
不 不 他不可能知道 不可能
No. No. He can't know. There's no way.
但伊娃 她...
But Eva, she...
她也会欺负他
she does do things to him, too.
我不是怪他
I'm not blaming him.
我不是说 听着 我不是说你在怪我
I'm not saying... Hey, hey, hey, I'm not saying you are.
我的意思是
All I'm saying is...
也许 也许他们只是不喜欢对方
maybe... maybe they just don't like each other.
也许吧
Or maybe they do.
过来
Hey, come here.
我不希望这一切...结束
I don't want this... this to end.
我跟你在一起感觉很好 我感觉...
I feel good when I'm with you. I feel...
我感觉开心
I feel happy.
我只是感觉...
I just get the feeling like...
一切都会爆♥炸♥
..Everything's going to explode.
你想跟我分手吗
Do you want this to stop?
不
No.
-我该走了 -好
- I should go. - OK.
-我送你出去 -不用
- I'll show you out. - No.
你走路像大象一样
You stomp around like an old elephant.
好吧 那你走后门
Right, OK. OK. Use the back door.
后门的锁坏了 但不会发出声音
Right. The lock is broken, but it doesn't make any noise.
对 我知道 我说过要修好的
Yeah, I know, I said I'm gonna fix it and all that.
该死
Shit!