Like Jack Kerouac or The Muppets.
但我不知道
But I don't know.
总以为这会我已经能拥有你们有的了
Always thought I'd have what you guys have by now, you know?
漂亮的房♥子 和睦的邻里 很多家人
Nice house. Nice street. Lots of family.
没想过会是孤家寡人
Didn't think I'd be on my own.
是啊
Yeah.
海伦现在都无法与我共处一室
Helen can't stand to be in the same room as me anymore.
我女儿 我...我觉得她当我是陌生人
My daughter, I... I think she thinks I'm just this stranger.
而且隔壁也并不和谐
And it's hardly paradise next door.
我觉得你和我都在幻想
I think you and I are both dreaming of realities
不存在的现实 埃迪
that don't exist, Eddie.
也许我们该直面我们的恐惧
Maybe we should confront our fears.
你去你的公路旅行 而我...
You go on your road trip, and I'll...
成为一个网红
Become an internet sensation.
对
Yeah.
今年许多提名者在全国都开了分店
'Many of this year's nominees now operate on a national scale.'
但社区的兴起全靠他们的所作所为
But community lies at the heart of everything they do.
社区是家庭 而我们的家庭受难了
Community is family. And our family has suffered.
尽管我们今晚庆祝你们的成功
And while tonight we celebrate your successes,
我们恳请各位
we ask that you keep in
悼念阿利克斯·博伊德的家人
your minds the family of little Alex Boyd.
事不宜迟
Well, then.
今年最佳本地生意的获胜者是...
The winner of this year's Best Local Business...
韦斯考特咖啡馆和甜点
is Westcott's Cafe and Delicatessen.
我把演讲稿落在座位上了
Oh, I left my speech on my chair.
无所谓 我就...
Never mind, I'll just...
感谢各位评委
Right, well, thank you to the judges,
还有每天来我们店里
and to all the people who come through our doors
喝咖啡的顾客
every day and drink our coffee.
就像...像莱斯利刚才说的
As... as Leslie-Leslie's already said,
现在是我们社区艰难的时刻
it's a difficult time in our community,
如果没有诸位 我们什么也不是
and we would be nothing without the people in it.
尽管韦斯考特咖啡馆开遍了全郡
Although Westcott has spread throughout the county, erm,
但我们家依旧在这 在我妈妈
our home is very much here, where my mum...
最初创建的地方
..First started it.
谢谢 我还需要再感谢一个人 抱歉
Thank you. Oh, I just.. I need to thank one more person, sorry.
感谢我的...
To my, erm...
我姐姐 海伦
my sister, Helen.
看到埃迪了吗
Any sign of Eddie?
我不知道 我没...我没注意他
I don't know. I didn't... I didn't check him.
我累坏了 我上楼了 亲爱的 谢谢今晚陪我
I'm knackered. I'm going to go up, love. Thank you for tonight.
-你怎么了 小特 -什么
- What's happening here, T? - Hey?
怎么了
What is going on?
你 你什么意思 "怎么了"
Er, what do you... what do you mean, "What's going on?"
你好多天没碰我了
You haven't touched me in days.
这个...好吧 我有碰你
Right, well, erm... OK. Well, I have.
-所以我不知道你为什么 -不是带着爱意的
- So I don't know what you're... - Not properly. Not affectionately.
我也理解
And I get it,
你诉说了一些很...艰难的过去
you opened up about some... difficult things
还有警♥察♥的这码事 还有本 但我只是...
and there's this this police stuff, and Ben, but I just...
-你都没提起我 -什么时候
- You didn't even mention me. - When?
在你的获奖致谢里
In your speech.
你对我有疑惑吗
Do you have doubts about me?
关于我们 是因为这个吗
About us? Is that what this is about?
这就是你跟你姐姐谈的事吗
Is that what you were talking to your bloody sister about?
这就是原因吗 每次我跟你谈起定终身
Is that why every time I talk to you about commitment,
-或搬去其他地方住的时候 -不
- or about us moving somewhere else...? - No!
那是什么
Then what?!
我只是希望你能告诉我 如果是我说了什么
I just wish you'd tell me if I've said something
或做了什么 这样我能道歉或改正
or done something, so that I can apologise or fix it,
-因为我不能这样下去了 -你...
- because I can't live like this! - You...
不是你的原因
It's not you.
那是什么
Then what is it?
是...
It's...
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
特蕾莎
看外面
他说他们认为阿利克斯自杀了
'He said that they thought that Alex had killed himself,
因为他们发的信息
'because of the messages that they...'
因为听说阿利克斯在欺负伊娃
..Because Alex was bullying Eva. Apparently.
我只是觉得我们得阻止这一切 我们得承认
I just think we need to stop this, we need to fess up
本想做正确的事 我应该让他做
and Ben wants to do the right thing and I should let him.
我想帮助他
I want to help him.
-那你怎么说 -我当然拒绝了
- So what did you say? - Well, I said no, obviously.
阿利克斯没有欺负伊娃
Alex never bullied Eva.
不是真的
Just isn't true.
抱歉 特蕾莎
I'm sorry, Theresa,
但这听起来像是本的又一个谎言
but it sounds like another one of Ben's stories.
-别... -我无意让事情变得棘手
- Don't... - And I don't mean to make things difficult,
但这事可能对你很不利
but this could end badly for you.
我...我真的觉得这次不同
I... I actually think that this was different,
因为他认为自己有错 而且我相信他
because he really believed he was at fault and I believe him.
就算本不因自己做的事陷入麻烦 你会
Even if Ben didn't get into trouble for what he did, you would.
非常大的麻烦 他不希望这样
Very serious trouble. He doesn't want that.
也许他希望 也许这是他需要的
Well, maybe he does want that. Maybe that's what he needs.
他只是...愤怒 他不会报♥警♥
He's just... angry. He's not going to call the police.
-但我们该报♥警♥ -我们之前该
- But we should. - We should HAVE.
几天前 当一切开始的时候 但我们没有
Days ago when this all started. But we didn't.
而现在已经到了这个地步 抱歉 但特蕾莎
And now we are where we are. And I'm sorry, but, Theresa,
本需要你 他当然需要你
Ben does need you. Of course he does.
一个男人因为我被捕了 海伦
A man has been arrested because of me, Helen.
天呐 妈妈会怎么说
Oh, God, what would Mum say?
就算你把尸体拖进厨房♥
You could've dragged a corpse onto the kitchen table,
妈妈依然不会认为是你干的
and Mum still wouldn't have believed it was you.
我觉得我们该为此感到难受 特蕾莎
I think we just need to feel awful about this, Theresa.
我觉得我们做什么
I don't think there's anything
都无法让自己好受起来
we can do to make ourselves feel better
我们也不该好受
and I don't think we should.
我得睡觉了
I need to get some sleep.
琴和加斯让我主持明天阿利克斯的祈祷会
Jean and Gareth have asked me to lead Alex's vigil tomorrow. I...
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
对了 恭喜你
Congratulations, by the way.
阿利克斯只有十岁
Alex was ten years old.
他精力充沛 有趣 独♥立♥
He was spirited, funny, independent.
他喜欢拍电影
He liked to make films.
他是个非凡又普通的男孩
He was an extraordinary, ordinary boy.
而且他的世界充满了爱
And he was fully and completely loved.
加斯和琴
Gareth and Jean.
我知道我是代表社区发言
I know I speak on behalf of the whole community
当我说尽管我们
when I say that while we...
无法理解你们无法言表的痛苦
cannot begin to understand your unspeakable pain,
我们与你们一同哀悼
we share in your grief.
而且我们保证会永远铭记阿利克斯
And we promise to keep Alex forever in our hearts.
在往后的余生中
To preserve his memory and his spirit
将他永远保留在记忆中 纪念他的精神
in our thoughts and deeds, for the remainder of our lives.
他是个活泼可爱的孩子
He was a bright and loved boy.
我们因他的去世而痛心
And we are broken by his loss.
我希望各位都沉寂片刻
I'd like us all to take a moment now,
纪念阿利克斯·博伊德
in memory and in love of Alex Boyd.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
抱歉 我想说几句
Sorry, I've got to say a few words.
我知道我们...
I know that we...
我们不住在大房♥子里
We don't live in a nice big house.
我们没有很大的花♥园♥ 或很多玩具
We don't have a big garden, or... or a lot of toys.
但我们爱我们的儿子
But we loved our son.
而且精心照顾他
And he was well looked after.
他是我们的全部
He was our world.
现在我们的家庭被毁了
And now our family has been destroyed.
我知道他们