可怜的小孩要搞清楚怎么做男孩
And the poor kid is trying to work out how to be a boy,
孤身一人
by himself, you know?
本没事 小特
Ben's fine, T.
你教育的很好
You've done a good job.
你没有抚养一个怪物
You haven't raised a monster.
他不是离开了
He didn't leave.
他 他没有离开了
He... He didn't leave us.
我不只认识本的...
I didn't know Ben's...
爸爸
..Dad.
其实 我从没见过他的脸
In fact, I-I never even saw his face.
我跟你说我们在一起过 但其实没有
I told you we were together, but we weren't together.
我参加了一个派对
I was at a party.
有很多陌生人
There were a lot of strangers.
然后我在医院醒来
And then I woke up in the hospital.
海伦在那 帮我收拾残局
Helen was there, to pick up the pieces.
之后 我发现自己怀孕了
And later, I realised that I was pregnant...
我想留下孩子 所以...
..And I wanted him, so...
当他...
You know, when he...
他还小的时候
When he was a baby,
他...
he was...
非常乖
..So sweet...
等他越长越大
..And as he gets older...
我就越来越...
..The more and more I...
我担心那是...
..I worry that that is...
他的一部分
..Part of him.
也许是我 也许只是我...
Maybe it's me. Maybe it's just that I'm...
我不知道
I don't know.
现在当我看到他 他看起来
When I look at him now, he looks...
越来越...
less...
越来越不像我了
..And less like me.
而这...
And it's...
抱歉 我知道那...
I'm sorry, I do know that it's...
我知道这不是他的错
I do know that it's not his fault.
我知道这不是他的错
I know that it's not his fault.
我只是不知道该怎么办
I just don't know what to do.
天呐 抱歉 真抱歉
Oh, God, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
没关系 我应该告诉你
It's fine because I should have told you.
不不 我...
No, no, no, I, erm...
我理解 没关系
I understand. It's OK.
听着 我...
Look, I, erm...
好吧 我不是因为今天才说这说
OK, it's just... I'm not just saying this,
我已经考虑了很久了 但是
I've been thinking about this for a long time, but, erm...
不如我领养本吧
..Why don't I adopt Ben?
我知道这听着很疯狂 但是
I mean, I know it sounds mad, but...
如果你仔细想想 其实不无道理
..It's not actually, if you think about it.
因为
Because, er...
因为我爱你 而且
Because I love you, and, erm...
这对本来说也有好处
..It would be good for Ben to have a...
在生活中有个男性榜样
A male figure in his life, you know?
一个能留在身边的人 不会离开的人
Someone who can stick around, someone who's not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去 小特 好吗 而且...
I'm not going anywhere, T. OK? And...
他不需要医生
he doesn't need a doctor,
不需要别人让他感觉得病了 因为他没有
someone to make him feel like he's broken, cos he's not.
他没事 小特
He's fine, T.
我们没事 好吗
We're fine. OK?
抱歉 或许现在的时机不好
I'm sorry. M-Maybe this was the wrong time to...
不 没事
No, it's fine.
我 我只是...
I, erm... I just ne...
我只是需要事件考虑
I just need to, erm, think about it.
-我知道 -嗯
- Yeah, I know. - Yeah.
博伊德先生 关于阿利克斯的失踪
Mr Boyd, there's been a concerning development
-出现了令人担心的新进展 -怎么了
- regarding Alex's disappearance. - What?
发生了什么
What's happened?
警♥察♥搜索失踪十岁男孩阿利克斯·博伊德的行动
'Police searching for missing ten-year-old Alex Boyd
在发现他的手♥机♥后
'have cordoned off a landfill site
封锁了一座垃圾填埋场
'after the discovery of his mobile phone.
警♥察♥重新发出呼吁
'The police have renewed their appeal
希望任何有相关信息的人能主动告知
'for anyone with relevant information to come forward.'
我需要你告诉我你干了什么
I need you to tell me what you've done.
他们找到了阿利克斯的手♥机♥
They've found his phone. Alex's phone.
在垃圾填埋场找到的
They found it in landfill.
所以如果之前你和伊娃拿了手♥机♥ 之后又扔了
So if you and Eva had it, and then you threw it away,
他们会发现的
then they're gonna find out.
我得知道你做了什么
I need to know what you have done.